Week 12 Discussion Thread

Question for someone here since there are 3 instances of it today: in the long run, are you better off taking the +2 -110 or the ML +110? - I lean ML but would hate to somehow get greedy and it cost me

I would be among the biggest doubters of Houston and Dana Holgerson out there, but ECU as a favorite vs a capable offense? I would say ECU wins, but just laying pts with them has always been a mental block for me

Marshall goes from -3.5 to -6.5 in 24 hours? Must be the Ginger General is out or something?

This line is just crazy. I don't know if we're all over analyzing this one or what?
I have them -10 and have yes, it's purely situational against the Huskies after last weekend's party like they've never been there before. Very unfortunate to get a service academy after that.

I think UConn has been partying all year. Could've said the same thing when they beat Boston College for the first time ever a few weeks ago too

I think UConn has been partying all year. Could've said the same thing when they beat Boston College for the first time ever a few weeks ago too
Man that field storming was a lot different though. Just my hunch they aren't exactly up for this game, not to mention I'm showing 70% wagers on UConn for but for me it would have to be a fade of Army more than a bet on UConn. No thanks on that one.

Looking forward to the SC / UCLA game tonight. Sans January 1, it's so rare to see a game at the Rose Bowl sold out. Best venue in the sport and always fun to watch a game there, especially in person but on TV as well.

Reactions: KJ
I have them -10 and have yes, it's purely situational against the Huskies after last weekend's party like they've never been there before. Very unfortunate to get a service academy after that.

Man that field storming was a lot different though. Just my hunch they aren't exactly up for this game, not to mention I'm showing 70% wagers on UConn for but for me it would have to be a fade of Army more than a bet on UConn. No thanks on that one.
Nailed it. The only thing that makes me feel better is that Nebraska shit their pants as well. They just can't finish.

Reactions: KJ
Back