Thursday TNT 03/07/13 NBA discussion thread

Anyone eat at firehouse subs? It's a chain I saw opened up not far from me..
Any good?

Dead serious man

images

TV: TNT

• Clippers guard Jamal Crawford is a game-time decision due to a sore left ankle. “His ankle’s pretty swollen,” Clippers coach Vinny Del ***** said. “It’s pretty sore after the flight last night with the back-to-back. He’s getting a lot of therapy and we’ll make that decision right before the game.” Crawford is second on the team in scoring at 17.2 points a game.
  • The winner tonight will clinch the season series, something that might mean more to the Nuggets than L.A. The Clippers have a 3 1/2 game lead on Denver and a win tonight would make it tough for the Nuggets to catch for the No. 3 seed in the Western Conference. “I think everyone knows that it’s an important game,” Denver coach George Karl said. He added that catching Memphis, which is fourth and just 1 1/2 games ahead of his team, is more on his mind. “I don’t even know who the Clippers are playing (in their last 19 games) but I do know who Memphis is playing and I know our schedule. If we put 52 on the board we can go home and be proud of what we’ve done. It might take more than that.”
  • According to Clippers TV commentator Michael Eaves, since the 2007-08 season teams coming from the West Coast to play in Denver on the second game of back-to-backs are 3-41. The last team to win here a night after playing on the West Coast was Miami, which did it Nov. 15 of this season. The Clippers played at home Wednesday night against Milwau

According to Clippers TV commentator Michael Eaves, since the 2007-08 season teams coming from the West Coast to play in Denver on the second game of back-to-backs are 3-41. The last team to win here a night after playing on the West Coast was Miami, which did it Nov. 15 of this season. The Clippers played at home Wednesday night against Milwaukee

According to Clippers TV commentator Michael Eaves, since the 2007-08 season teams coming from the West Coast to play in Denver on the second game of back-to-backs are 3-41. The last team to win here a night after playing on the West Coast was Miami, which did it Nov. 15 of this season. The Clippers played at home Wednesday night against Milwaukee

Only really worthwhile if you're on the Nuggets ML.

Denver should cover though, line rather strong...

fuck that, unless u got one next door and get that 5 dollar carryout special or some shit

any pizza joint in anytown USA is better than domino's

Ok well they deliver late lol
Ain't getting a dui over a pizza

I don't think its debatable think I saw a poll where 99% of people said they prefer it over Dominoes

Pizza Hut always feels fatter to me...LOL not sure why

Man I havent fucked with chain pizza outside of Pappas that ive ordered in years

to be honest though... ive seen some TERRIBLE run dominos pizza stores... personally, ive been involved with only my dads stores since i was a kid and IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE who runs the stores...

some of the shit you see in the media about the disgusting stuff that employees do does not happen in our stores... so yes i can definitely imagine the experiences some of you guys have had

i did have one of them re-vamped Dominos slices that someone else got and it tasted like they were trying to swagger jack pizza hut tho

to be honest though... ive seen some TERRIBLE run dominos pizza stores... personally, ive been involved with only my dads stores since i was a kid and IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE who runs the stores...

some of the shit you see in the media about the disgusting stuff that employees do does not happen in our stores... so yes i can definitely imagine the experiences some of you guys have had
Thats what everyone says haha

just kiddin nba

but seriously how yall compete in New Jerswy with all them Goomba fucking tony pepperony places?

Back