Thursday TNT 03/07/13 NBA discussion thread

you get showtime , twink? , its on the 60 minutes sports show they have, it is the newest one

most dominos have trace matters of feces in their pizza sauce, i heard it comes that way from corporate

Actually it all depends on what Chris Paul feels like doing I think with lac

denver 1q was probably a great bet. im on clippers given their limited minutes played last night and pretty good recent success vs. denver but denver looks like the right side so far, oh well

Had they added a JJ Reddik or something like that.... potential to win the West.

They can't rely on scoring 75-100 points a game in the paint. Gallo/Chandler are their only long range shooters and streaky at best.

They will lose to either SAS or OKC in the 2nd round. Maybe pushing it to 6 or 7.

If they can add a knock down shooter and Lawson/Faried/McTee improve in the offseason, they could potentially be favorites... next year.

i know about the nugz home record and altitude but clippers have already slowed them down somewhat in the 1st quarter...this will be a back and forth game...on the clippers +4.5 and ml

Faried and Lawson will eventually become solid half court players... their improvement and chances to win go right together.

Back