Thursday TNT 01/17/13 NBA discussion thread

And btw, I know that NBA don't call those, but Allen's basket was also a travel...

And now a foul on Gasol trying to get the board...

I guess Bron felt guilty, so he missed the open three pointer.

divol i'm on your team but it peeves me to high hell that you blame the refs over the incompetence of your own team

lakers choked, refs didn't, but you blame it on the refs

damn , I know lakers need to win pretty much every game, but this would have been a nice win for them. Gonna suck not having them in the playoffs

divol i'm on your team but it peeves me to high hell that you blame the refs over the incompetence of your own team

lakers choked, refs didn't, but you blame it on the refs

When one team allowed to play hard and the other isn't, there is not much anyone can do.

How many times Nash got fouled today? At least 6 - 8 times. All off the ball, trying to get the ball. How many were called? Zero.
On the other hand, LeBron bumps in to Gasol and gets the foul. Just mind blowing.

I took Heat Under 102.5 as my main bet and traded even in ML bet, so it got nothing to do with betting.

Just a Lakers fan and a sports fan that is annoyed that refs with tons of small calls, absolutely change the course of the game...

blankets coolers and soft interior laker D fucked this bet from jump

and those damn turnovers...

lakers are old, slow and have no identity

nite all...

Refs are just so against the Lakers right now. LeBron rolled half of the court with the ball and istead of calling it a travel, Allen shot a three pointer and then that "foul" on Gasol...

was this game on live for you or presented theatrically?

lakers were the worst team on the floor, and you cry like this? poor effort by your team and you, but not the Refs

Dwight's FT's are definite mojo killers. Hard to keep your head up as teammates when the dude airballs the 1st and clangs the 2nd off the back iron when you're on the comeback.

Better team won and no doubt Vegas drew in more Laker money based on the line. That is the okie doke...

When one team allowed to play hard and the other isn't, there is not much anyone can do.

How many times Nash got fouled today? At least 6 - 8 times. All off the ball, trying to get the ball. How many were called? Zero.
On the other hand, LeBron bumps in to Gasol and gets the foul. Just mind blowing.

I took Heat Under 102.5 as my main bet and traded even in ML bet, so it got nothing to do with betting.

Just a Lakers fan and a sports fan that is annoyed that refs with tons of small calls, absolutely change the course of the game...

u cry like this when nash was fouled 6-8 times as a phx sun against your squad??

i'm curious, cuz it happened

Dwight-Howard-Airball-Far-Left.gif

69n1.gif

well since u can't respond

i expect that u realize u stuck your foot in your mouth. funny thing is, the suns actually still beat the lakers in spite of this!!

it's crazy how it comes full circle huh??

Believe it or not, I do have other things to do, but to check the forum each second to see reactions...

I honestly don't remember Nash getting fouled or not playing for the Suns against the Lakers. I doubt you do as well, but honestly don't know.

People keep pointing out Lakers problems - all of them are known and not new.
Lakers have some pluses and some minuses.

If Heat exploit every Lakers weakness, but Lakers aren't allowed by refs to play their strong plays, I do blame the refs.

The fact that Lakers are poor on defense and Dwight is a poor shooter and all that, won't change.
Maybe they can improve a bit, but no more than that.

But, to give Heat 4 - 5 calls + not call fouls on Heat players fouling Nash trying to get the ball - impacts the game.

Nash was brought to run Lakers offense. If Lakers wanted Artest and Kobe to run the point, they wouldn't have signed Nash.

When Lakers try to exploit their size, but Heat foul and travel, trying to get the boards and refs don't call it, it's a foul.

I wonder, how many people would have said that the losing team got bad treatment from the refs, if that team wasn't named Lakers...

lol dude, as a suns fan, i'm sorry that your team doesn't get any calls

now go pound sand

I'm happy enough as it is. Made some really good money of this game, so I'm happy.

And amused that people hate the Lakers so much, but it's cool...

i made money too, but find it interesting that you think the lakers don't get any calls. that's fucking hilarious

i don't hate the lakers. i have a high disregard for their fans that think they get no favors. and that pretty much is you. what a fucking joke. keep bitching about the refs tootsie

and i'm not waiting for your wise input

you've disputed nothing, yet given nothing. that's alot of nothing homer. but since you get no calls, i'll expect nothing, because you'll be asleep, until you realize you are nothing.

divol, i simply would like the explanation as to why steve nash, as a laker, should have gotten 6-8 foul calls off the ball TONIGHT? were you begging for those calls when your lakers were raping him on the court as a sun?? it happened all the time, yet i didn't see DIVOL beg for those calls, and tell us that the game wasn't being called right. i mean, if it's fair, it's fair. you were clear tonight...steve nash was getting fucked. off the ball. fucked. were you there begging for these calls when the suns were blistering your ass in 2006? the series wouldn't have come down to tim thomas pulling a kobe on your asses. refs 'n all...

but again, since nash is your guy now, he's not getting calls. amIright??

Well, the Suns are moving into playing the young players and have given up on the season and the only way Steve Nash can get a ring is with the lLakers so I am currently a Laker fan.

fwiw tuck, i kinda hope steve nash gets a ring too, even if it has to be from the dark side

but they aren't close

well well well another the suns game went under the total again!!!!!!! smh

Lakers were a better team with Bynum (when healthy). Period.

so happy Dwight didnt come to brooklyn.

His coach is a dumbass though. Dwight could get blasted a ton but the coach has to put his players in the right situation

I wouldn't mind if the Lakers get rid of Howard, let him walk or trade him. They need to blow this team up and start the rebuilding process but thats never going to happen, Lakers always looking at getting the next star player.

Also no way you can complain about the ref's last night. Knew this game was going to be trouble when Lakers turned the ball over 7 times in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Back