Thursday TNT 01/17/13 NBA discussion thread

even wit dwight in middle heat have no problem driving to rim and gettin fouled

bad rotations and slow...

wow

the ease they are gettin to rim wit dunks and layups is nuts

wit spotlight on dwight in hollywood....imo he is gettin exposed

too many oars on one side of the boat my brother?

images

Counting on the Lakers to own the money quarter. Heat in plenty foul trouble.

Yes Twink, that's North Philly boy Marv in the avy...

i'm ashamed to say i have much less on this tv game than on the rainbow warriors. will be up for another hour and a half watching that shit

Counting on the Lakers to own the money quarter. Heat in plenty foul trouble.

Yes Twink, that's North Philly boy Marv in the avy...
Great receiver. Quiet as a killer huh?

That article...one of the most intriguing peices I have ever read

Like learning your wife is a serial killer

I guess real killers dont talk they move in silence:shake:

BTW, no one kill me...read the article. If you just saw him play over the years, you will be floored. Not sayin any is true....just fascinating though

well twink, i'm on hawaii

my gf was supposed to bring home some tide. if i have clean underwear tomorrow, i'll know she's real

if te'o was a stock though, i'd buy right now. somehow he comes out ahead here. don't know why, but this story is cash

wow soft as charmin gasol just let bron to rim wit ease

is there a bigger pussy in the league then llama....

Terrible coaching. Not sitting Kobe down for a while to collect himself and let the team win

Vegas okie doked with the line. They gave one away with Atlanta yesterday, not today.

Lakers ain't winning with a misfiring Kobe.

All we can hope for is OT, me thinks...

well twink, i'm on hawaii

my gf was supposed to bring home some tide. if i have clean underwear tomorrow, i'll know she's real

if te'o was a stock though, i'd buy right now. somehow he comes out ahead here. don't know why, but this story is cash
freeball if needed

I haven't watched much lakers this year. Is world peace off the dribble fade away part of the offense this year

Refs are just so against the Lakers right now. LeBron rolled half of the court with the ball and istead of calling it a travel, Allen shot a three pointer and then that "foul" on Gasol...

Back