Thursday "PMS is real" discussion thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Colorado starter went out after first inning. Suspect the game ends in bottom of the 11th.
Colorado pen OOPS. ends in Dodgers playing off a loss
Mets
Milwaukee
early guessing on my part.
Might have to play Cardinals

Last edited:
Tribe or the STL/CLE under are classic situational plays today. Cardinals are up in the series and wrapping up a long road trip and it's a getaway day. Public is all over Cards/Over.

How are the cardinals up in this series?

The Indians are the only franchise the cardinals have NEVER won a series against.

Ugly stat. So far Cleveland is 1-10 off a win. 5-10 in the day to Cardinals 9-4 and based on the Days Cleveland is 1-2 and Cardinals are 4-0. Still looking for after a shutout stats.
Similar to Mets Cubs, where the Mets are 3-1 on Thursday to Cubs 0-2 and in the day Cubs are 5-8 to Mets 8-1 although some negatives there with Niese on 4 and Mets playing poorly.

Last edited:
Timmons behind the plate in Cleveland worries me, but I still took the under there. Also grabbed some of the over at Comerica.

No Holliday in Cards line up today.
No V Mart for Tiggers
No Cutch for Buccos
No Tori Hunter for the Twinks
No Cain for KC

Last edited:
I consider the bottom five in today's Tribe order (Chis-Bourne-Swisher-Perez-Ramirez) to be automatic outs in their current form against good pitching, Wacha qualifies. No Holiday for Cards, getaway day, slight wind blowing in according to Timh's chart, Bauer can be pretty good. I like under. Lean to Cards, Tribe hasn't won a series since the first one of the year in Houston, has not won a home series. Last year's team would have built some momentum off an effort like Kluber's last night, but this year's Tribe doesn't know what momentum is. And even in victory last night, still not hitting a lick.

[TABLE="width: 453"]
<colgroup><col width="64" style="width: 48pt;" span="4"> <col width="225" style="width: 169pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 8228;"> <col width="122" style="width: 92pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4461;"> <tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: xl69, width: 603, bgcolor: #565656, colspan: 6"]Important Injuries[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl70, width: 603, bgcolor: #999999, colspan: 6"]STL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 64, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Date[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 64, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Pos[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 64, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Player[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 64, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Injury[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 225, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Status[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 122, bgcolor: #C1C1C1"]Statistics[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]05/14 8:16am[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]LF[/TD]
[TD="class: xl67, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]Matt Holliday[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]Elbow[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 225, bgcolor: white"]is upgraded to expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday vs. Cleveland Indians[/TD]
[TD="class: xl68, width: 122, bgcolor: white"]AVG : 0.346 HR : 3 RBI : 21[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

LINEUP CHANGE: Bourjos CF Carpenter 3B HOLLIDAY DH Adams 1B Reynolds LF Wong 2B Molina C Heyward RF Kozma SS Wacha RHP
1 retweet 2 favorites

A little surprised looking at the listed games but Harang with Dale Scott 6.47 ERA 32 innings

tigers TT o4.5 +105
Pitt TT o3.5 -120
KC/TX o9 even... As well as TT KC o4.5 and Tx o4
fiorentina TT o1.5 -125

Cards closed at Bovada -125 after late push. I played near gametime -108 at 5D....shopping means alot.

No one feeling the Royos?

Cubs 40-45 now, Mets lineup a joke with only Duda .289 over 241. Prolly staying away, just saying an under may be in order as well

This season when playing off a loss and winning the Dodgers have won by
Minus 2.5 makes sense and I will bet it for real while listing 1.5 in contest.

I know!! the idiots here don't know how to drive so I am scared to drive home from work.

Back