Thursday Discussion Thread

lol. why you care what a bald dude does with his facial hair? poor guy can't grow hair on his head now you want him not to grow on his face either? poor ugly bastard has no camouflage then!
I care because I have to look at it! Why is there a need for camouflage, is someone trying to shoot him??

honestly i never been into beards but the past year i've stopped giving a fuck and let it grow for month or so before i can't take anymore and get rid of it, then it just comes bsck and i gotta do again!

Weird observation. I found majority of guys I know, interact with, and whatever, whenever they are serious about their beard, there usually is some real underlying insecurity. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.. just what I notice.

I care because I have to look at it! Why is there a need for camouflage, is someone trying to shoot him??

i don't know who we talking bout but most dudes are ugly, we need some kinda cammo! i just never look at dudes and notice such things, i also like banging chicks so guess we just fishing in different pools! its ok tho, i just find it weird to be so put off by another mfer looks!

i don't know who we talking bout but most dudes are ugly, we need some kinda cammo! i just never look at dudes and notice such things, i also like banging chicks so guess we just fishing in different pools! its ok tho, i just find it weird to be so put off by another mfer looks!
It's possible to observe, analyze and comment on another man's looks without it being sexual or indicating that you have a vested interest otherwise in their physical appearance. I do it all the time too.

So let me get this straight, 2 of the best pitchers in the AL against "bad offenses" total was 6.5 yesterday, goes over to 8 last night. And now today we have Kenta fucking Maeda on the mound, vs Bryan Woo and the total is only a 1/2 run higher? Please stop with this.

DET/SEA o7 -120
1723139867220.png

It's possible to observe, analyze and comment on another man's looks without it being sexual or indicating that you have a vested interest otherwise in their physical appearance. I do it all the time too.

not saying it mesns anything bout sexual preference, i just know vc isn't into sex so it was strictly a comment bout him. myself personally just ain't a big noticer of shit, especially when i'm watching a sport i've never caught myself commenting on facial hair on bald men or whatever unless it is crazy outrageous i guess. to each is own.

not saying it mesns anything bout sexual preference, i just know vc isn't into sex so it was strictly a comment bout him. myself personally just ain't a big noticer of shit, especially when i'm watching a sport i've never caught myself commenting on facial hair on bald men or whatever unless it is crazy outrageous i guess. to each is own.
All good brother!

So let me get this straight, 2 of the best pitchers in the AL against "bad offenses" total was 6.5 yesterday, goes over to 8 last night. And now today we have Kenta fucking Maeda on the mound, vs Bryan Woo and the total is only a 1/2 run higher? Please stop with this.

DET/SEA o7 -120
View attachment 86788

damn didn't notice he was starting, i don't see anyone listed for tigers. 7 if meada starting is nuts but i guess he has looked better recently coming out the pen, more so where can you put a total in seattle regardless of pitchers? their offense so freaking bad not sure i even want to play their team total and ya know how much i like fading meada! i suppose they coulda made it 8 but dont think id go any higher if i was them.

damn didn't notice he was starting, i don't see anyone listed for tigers. 7 if meada starting is nuts but i guess he has looked better recently coming out the pen, more so where can you put a total in seattle regardless of pitchers? their offense so freaking bad not sure i even want to play their team total and ya know how much i like fading meada! i suppose they coulda made it 8 but dont think id go any higher if i was them.
Yeah. TBD on FD total set at 7. Maeda was supposed to start? Doesn't matter, if he does great, if not, 7 is still too easy right now.

dang, that cat runs his mouth way to much to get beat! i guess winning 100 saves him but i dunno, you run your mouth the way he does you gotta back it up, dont care how fast anyone else was! he better not be celebrating sliver, i assume he got 2nd?

Yeah. TBD on FD total set at 7. Maeda was supposed to start? Doesn't matter, if he does great, if not, 7 is still too easy right now.

it's just a huge statement on how much seattle offense scares me, feel like i could get them out one time around order!

dang, that cat runs his mouth way to much to get beat! i guess winning 100 saves him but i dunno, you run your mouth the way he does you gotta back it up, dont care how fast anyone else was! he better not be celebrating sliver, i assume he got 2nd?
3rd, turns out he testid positive for Covid on Tuesday. Could tell it was really bad. He was gassed so hard after the race and no elite sprinter even breathes hard after running 200 meters

3rd, turns out he testid positive for Covid on Tuesday. Could tell it was really bad. He was gassed so hard after the race and no elite sprinter even breathes hard after running 200 meters

no shit, guess he gets a pass then, i know how bad that shit fucked my lungs up! i could barely get around without sucking on inhaler, no chance i could run!

no shit, guess he gets a pass then, i know how bad that shit fucked my lungs up! i could barely get around without sucking on inhaler, no chance i could run!
He had to lay down on the track. Looked painful, was sucking down water like he hadn't had any in days

That sucks shame for him

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
i knew braves offense was a shell of its former self but damn, their patched together rotation is getting creamed againat brewers of all teams!!

that def blows, what they didn't bring it up til after race?
Sounds like he didn't even tell his mom until after the race, they said she was freaking out when medical staff wheeled him off the track

Sounds like he didn't even tell his mom until after the race, they said she was freaking out when medical staff wheeled him off the track

i get it but as a gambler it annoys me, prob not as bad as you! lol

Overs going totally bonkers again.
I also needed the Reds to open it up in the 10th, ended up hitting that parlay but the push on the Coors total moved it down from +1997 or whatever it was to +665. No real complaints for just an entertainment parlay.

I also needed the Reds to open it up in the 10th, ended up hitting that parlay but the push on the Coors total moved it down from +1997 or whatever it was to +665. No real complaints for just an entertainment parlay.
Really frustrating the one under is in Coors today.. the Rockies are a fucking joke. I hate that franchise.

Saw a couple threads today get neutered. I'm all for free speech and all that but damn, how does someone post a play early in the day as a regular play and then advertise it as a bigger play later on when the line and odds were way off.

Back