Thursday Discussion Thread

It’s not like I retain the info, once season over. Sometimes before I have already forgotten., I recall few the teams in the basketball tourney I was crushing props on but I can’t name any the kids I bet, lol. Not even the big fuck from Purdue I not only hit his overs but had balls to play his under boards and hit vs ucon! Remember I was really on point with ncst kids props (pretty sure they went way further than I had them going but the props were really good to me), can’t think of a single one their names and there were 3 different kids I played a handful of times, lol. I dunno if this a good or bad thing? I suppose in this era with all the turnover it probably a good thing I don’t retain that shit for long! lol
Sucks. I was born with photographic memory (to the point I could remember the page number where the answer was in text books, even in college!) but now it's run amok so I pick n choose. Watching my grandfather's decline in 2014 due to Alzheimer's, hell he didn't recognize me and I was his only grandchild for 25 years....I just don't need useless info. We only have so much to digest. It went down fast...lots of concussions over the course of life before they were cool has played a role for sure

Hard to drum up activity in the soccer forum but could really use a goal from Atletico right now

Champions League on cbssports, at least they're showing the best match today

Not sure your ages, I'm 49. Curious how you work out your Achilles at this age because I know several who ruptured in late 40s/early 50s due to instant strain on it

Thinking about getting back into an old guy basketball league but that's the major concern

Sucks. I was born with photographic memory (to the point I could remember the page number where the answer was in text books, even in college!) but now it's run amok so I pick n choose. Watching my grandfather's decline in 2014 due to Alzheimer's, hell he didn't recognize me and I was his only grandchild for 25 years....I just don't need useless info. We only have so much to digest. It went down fast...lots of concussions over the course of life before they were cool has played a role for sure

Yea that shit awful. This cancer shit blows too but at least Theresa still knows who I am. That would be hard to take (not that this easy, lol). I know you have big fear of that. I’m just not sure using my brain for this stuff hurts it, feel like it lifting weights for my brain, gotta put it to use doing something, might as wwll be this! Lol

Dont do
Not sure your ages, I'm 49. Curious how you work out your Achilles at this age because I know several who ruptured in late 40s/early 50s due to instant strain on it

Thinking about getting back into an old guy basketball league but that's the major concern
dont do it. I know 4 people last 2 years went back to playing and they tore it. Its a bitch to recover from

I forget how old I am, lol. Not quite as old as your old ass! 46 maybe? Sounds bout right.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I’ve always been super flexible so never worried bout an injury like that, I got a knee that a real bitch. Funny thing is I don’t think I ever hurt it playing football or even hoops, I think I messed it up bowling! Lol. I used to bowl a ton tho and think the way I bowl I put a lot of torque on my plant knee. I can’t bowl 2-3 games now without it swelling up.

Yea that shit awful. This cancer shit blows too but at least Theresa still knows who I am. That would be hard to take (not that this easy, lol). I know you have big fear of that. I’m just not sure using my brain for this stuff hurts it, feel like it lifting weights for my brain, gotta put it to use doing something, might as wwll be this! Lol
Man I try

Best part of getting into formula one the last couple years is there are only 21 guys every race and the don't speak redneck

I forget how old I am, lol. Not quite as old as your old ass! 46 maybe? Sounds bout right.
One of the books, don't remember who, sent me a promo for my half birthday on Sept 3rd because it's the last dance before 50 lol

I honestly barely remember my birthday anymore. March will always be my favorite month, CBB heaven, spring training here, pools are open for business. That I was birthed in that month is such a bonus that I don't take advantage of.

Dont do

dont do it. I know 4 people last 2 years went back to playing and they tore it. Its a bitch to recover from
I really don't see this as an option. I've remained unmarried and childless for a reason. Likely because I want to look 35 at 50 on the hardcourt!

Thinking I'm just an ankle brace away from getting local status

One of the books, don't remember who, sent me a promo for my half birthday on Sept 3rd because it's the last dance before 50 lol

I honestly barely remember my birthday anymore. March will always be my favorite month, CBB heaven, spring training here, pools are open for business. That I was birthed in that month is such a bonus that I don't take advantage of.

I s always looked at it like after 21 who cares? Just another day. Lots of ppl were born on every day, despite what some may think none of us really that special, what day we were born is same day a million other things happened along with 10000s of babies born!

Reactions: KJ
I s always looked at it like after 21 who cares? Just another day. Lots of ppl were born on every day, despite what some may think none of us really that special, what day we were born is same day a million other things happened along with 10000s of babies born!
I do like astrology

I'm as Pisces as it gets

Instruction gets in the way of personal progress

LAD/MIA over 8.5 +102

This matchup will be harder to get over with Flaherty / Cabrera. Hopefully, one gets knocked out early and gets into the juicy pens.
15 runs in the 7th …. what kind of balls they use in miami this year?

Last edited:
3 homers, a double, 6-6 and 10 rbis. Damn

I been on Marlins overs daily and I thought for sure he wasn’t playing today. So I bet the under, then he played and I didn’t buy back FUCKIN STUPID.

Back