Thursday Discussion Thread

Saw a couple threads today get neutered. I'm all for free speech and all that but damn, how does someone post a play early in the day as a regular play and then advertise it as a bigger play later on when the line and odds were way off.
I haven't even finished looking through all of this.

With that being said, my Partner decided that those involved today will be sitting out a week.

Those will be final warnings.

What a shit show these last few days.

Bummer, because a lot of these baseball cappers have been providing terrific content the last month.

Pisses me off.

I'm all for everybody wins. Never want anybody to lose. Again, I'm all for free speech and great debate. At the same time we all want real line and bets at time posted. I didn't get involved earlier today, but a certain poster that deceives the gambling community will upgrade plays when the line/odds go in their favor. There isn't any reason to post stale lines unless you are shady. Nobody should be banned unless you or this site likes Communism. Anybody that wants to question a stale line should be answered with a real ticket. This isn't hard.

I'm all for everybody wins. Never want anybody to lose. Again, I'm all for free speech and great debate. At the same time we all want real line and bets at time posted. I didn't get involved earlier today, but a certain poster that deceives the gambling community will upgrade plays when the line/odds go in their favor. There isn't any reason to post stale lines unless you are shady. Nobody should be banned unless you or this site likes Communism. Anybody that wants to question a stale line should be answered with a real ticket. This isn't hard.
Simply a break for these posters. Trust me, we rarely ban. We don't need to.

Guidelines are being put into place so hopefully everyone knows how we'll be operating around here for the foreseeable future.

We need this to be cleaned up as we move into our heavy season.

WAN are absolutely encouraged.

Yes, we all want to get the best number. That's the biggest part of all this. But, posting a number you bet hours ago that's vanished does nothing (no specific examples here, talking in generalities).

Thank you for the feedback.

Going to make one last opinion here. Remove the ability to edit plays after 5 minutes or so. Anyone making 30 to 40 plays can easily change the narrative of how their day went, what the best plays are when odds/lines move, and chase to make it look good later on. There's only one poster deceiving here who can control their own narrative of what winning days are which seems to be like a 2 week winning streak no matter how the top plays turn out. Just a heads up Sundays are not his best day so we shall see what happens.

Back