Thursday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Edmonton Oilers - Nashville Predators UNDER 5.5 2.020:cheers:

Ill probably add some more later, thinking about Colorado in particular, Im not going to work today, Im a bit under the weather.

Good day yesterday. What a game in NJ! This under looks good. I hate when I like all chalk: Buff, Cal, Ott - may add LAK. Thoughts or opinions on any of these? Good luck today and get better.

Good day yesterday. What a game in NJ! This under looks good. I hate when I like all chalk: Buff, Cal, Ott - may add LAK. Thoughts or opinions on any of these? Good luck today and get better.

I like all of those as well, I can tell you that Vinny lecavalier is not happy with his icetime under Barry Melrose so far, also talk that the GM has been in the lockerroom often and thinking hes coach too, but Buffalo is hurting right now. Im giving up on Colorado, thats just too chalky...I was thinking UNDER in Boston-Calgary. I might parlay Montreal and UNDER against Minnesota, Hamrlik got injured last game and I dont know if he'll play. Hes the essential good in the defensive zone defenseman, the habs dont usually get good results when hes not in there, so well see...I am going to play L.A. L.A. is a new team this year. Their penalty killing at home is the tops in the NHL and they are no longer a joke 5on5.

Los Angeles Kings ML 2.000:cheers:

I am intrigued by the Ottawa-Florida game...Last 2 years, Florida has been getting it done somewhat as a home dog (60%) and Ottawa hasnt been getting it done as a road fav since xmas last year (35%).

Hamrlik will play so Im satisfied, so im trying a correlated parlay...I know Boston wont be a popular play, everything seemingly points to Calgary but my reasoning is under this sequence, teams that win the first 2 games on the road after a 2 games at home have done well in winning the 3rd game, slightly more so if the won their home game before going on the road. Plus Kipper has had his fair share of losses on Thursdays as opposed to other days and Thomas is hot and has had success on Thursdays.

Montreal Canadiens ML/UNDER 5.5 3.242 :cheers:
Boston Bruins ML 2.370 :cheers:

Of course I dont bet the same amount for correlated parlays. I just put one unit cause its easier to count and track.

Cat - Do you mean Buffalo is hurting from an injury standpoint or from the whooping the Sens put on them? I am told Gaustad will be back tonight. Rivet, Tallinder & Connelly are still out. Expect Lindy to have them ready after the Ott emabarassment.

Cat - Do you mean Buffalo is hurting from an injury standpoint or from the whooping the Sens put on them? I am told Gaustad will be back tonight. Rivet, Tallinder & Connelly are still out. Expect Lindy to have them ready after the Ott emabarassment.

I meant injury standpoint c-man, mostly Rivet who has been a workhorse. I would think the Sabres bounce back also but I keep expecting Tampa bay to explode offensively one of these days.

I know Montreal hasnt played to be worthy of road fav status against Minnesota but I cant help it. Nice price for a regulation win.

Montreal Canadiens -0.5 2.400 :cheers:

Nice hit with the Habs and the parlay. You were right about TB exploding. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the game, but considering the final score, I guess Buff didn't play too well.

Thanks c-man, kicking myself for not taking TB or the Bruins-Flames UNDER and surprised that it wasn't closer in LA but a positive night nonetheless.

Back