Thursday MLB Discussion

i am fine with that, i take the 1.5 in addition to my money line plays because i seem to have too much 1 run losses

what does everyone like out of PHI-LAD tonight. kuroda has been pretty strong at home

I like the Dodgers tonight. A lot of reasons why really, I just think they're in clutch mode right now and think Myers regresses on the road after a few solid starts.

leaning dodgers tonight like them as wlel tomorrow (billingsley vs. parra) home factor, phillies bullpen has been exposed in LA. big question mark is can kuroda handle the left handed sticks. myers has pitched well recently but against the likes of PIT, WAS, and STL. think kuroda should be around -130. dodgers are a different team with manny's presence

Myers has struggled in first innings all year (except recently) and I think this lineup will get to him early. Prop players may want to say yes to a run in the 1st inning. Dodgers cruise tonight.

Goose eggs in Cleveland what's up with that

huh BC?

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't play Under. I'd just fear the team facing the worst of the 2 pitchers is reaching an offensive peak, and sometimes you gotta make a call when to jump ship.

in consequence, I'm just a spectator

If you thought I was sweating SD and OAK then multiply by 3 and thats how much I am sweating FLORIDA ML.

Have them to complete 4 parlays and ML ...

I like Philly out West . Very hard to take 4 games from a team especially a good one. Phillys pen has been a failure and just see this as a must win for Philly . Especially if they see NYM win @ Wash before they start.

Game 1 - Kendrick's inability to pitch well puts Philly in a huge hole . Still they chewed it down and lost 8-6 with the winning run up at the plate ..

Game 2 -lose it late . Lead 3-1 early and watch LAD chip awa a run at time late before losing in the 9th

Game 3 -Jump out early 6-1 and this time again LAD slowly gets back into before tying it in the 8th and winning in the 9th.

What baffles me is Lidge is supossedly okay but hasnt pitched all series . Have to check that again. Durbin has been the big culprit past 2 days IMO along with th eoffenses inability to tack on runs......

Now SP there is no reason for Myers to regress. Everyone forgets that he was supposed to be a top tier SP . So his road slide was shocking and not expected . Now that he turned it around I expect him to pitch at level to even out his season numbers to a more respectable fashion.

Kuroda has pitched some awesome games at home but he had that mini funk where he struggled badly for 3 starts . Now did he overcome something or correct something or was it simply facing two very poor offensive teams who struggle vs RHPs?? Even as much as I respect Kuroda would not rate him higher then Myers when Myers is pitching to his ability like he has recently .

Interested in some more research on this game and really the SPs ....LEAN towards Philly 1st 5 ML but more on the game ML . Possibly an under as well:cheers:

Cubs over 9.5 cashes in the bottom of the 4th.

I know you had the 1st 5 inn over as well with Glavine off the DL. Was thinking of you the whole time I looked at the game. I got to locked into OAK game that it went OTB when I tried submitting by plays (overs and Cubbies -1.5) ...good work:shake:

Off topic but 1st H over in the NFL game - Pittvs Buffalo was the biggest layup ever and the game total as well......Exhibition Game in Canada with starters playing between 1 and 2 quarters ..wish I could pound shit like that never have the balls ...like USA in mens BB vs the Greeks ...so damn easy but not profitable

just heard a tidbit on FLA broadcast that Lidge's problem is a result of his appearance in the all-star game

Kuroda responded well against SF,t he one start where he was beat up by SF was more of an anomaly. a bad fielding play by him on pitcher correiawhen score was 1-0 led to bases being loaded and 1 out instead of 2 outs and still 1-0. some bad hops in the infield and the angry moth giants rattled his confidence a bit.

fla offense is cold right now, other than hanley HR the other night against Lohse.. pretty silent

favorites 6-0 so far today... mets cubs and red sox with comfortable leads as well

Second Half from what I see is bad teams tend to really struggle on the road . TB was infamous for 2nd road swoons where they would go like 8-30 in previous years . With such a high level of medicority we could see a tremendous amount of favs winning this 2nd H IMO . As well as overs due to already bad pens getting mor fatigued and possibly worse using some youth out in the pens...

US a nice sized dog up against the defending champs.. Cuba off a squeaker to Canada, where they were fortunate to take that one looking at the boxscore. US/Neth game called short due to weather and the sdsu kid looked en fuego.. shortened game could only help here imo. Anybody got info on the pitching matchup? Thanks in advance..

81 pitches through 6 for wellemeyer

fish are clueless, GL to whoever bet them, only a spectator

well that could be good night for the marlins. they have been able to make the cards pitching staff (including bullpen) look like allstars

well that could be good night for the marlins. they have been able to make the cards pitching staff (including bullpen) look like allstars

They actually would have won yesterday if they hadnt hit into the DP....STL pen is worked some at this point ...still hoping ..

I knew I should have quit after the early games....Went with braves FF and well they scored runs as I thought but Glavine laid a big rotten egg and the Marlins are gonna make me pull my hair out

don't worry fellas, i'm 0-3 betting this series so ya'll should see some magic here late

If it didnt mean so much in a terrible week I wouldnt care much ...

but need FLA to finish 2 parlays and 1 reverse and need FLA and NYM to finish another parlay .....

Plus small on the FLA ML with some STL +1.5 ...(and small UND)

I need this game to get back to respectable ......

FLA looks down but hopefully Wellenmeyer gets pulled.....not sure what Gonzalez was thinking allow Olsen to start the 7th ...consecutive 2 out hits nd he had to labor to get the pitcher and thats not a warning sign with top of the order ??

what's the thoughts on the late game fellas? Do the dodgers complete the sweep? I'd like to say no, but their offense is clicking right now. They get runs when they need to. I do think it may be a great night for an under though... I dont believe the dodgers hit power pitchers very well... Myers is questionable in terms of control, but he seems to have gotten some of it back past couple outings..

Back