Thursday MLB Discussion

Hoping for a Deja Vu B8th ...

Yesterday down 5-2 after 2 in the 7th and 1 in the 8th they rallied to get to 5-4 had 1st and 3rd but a DP ended it ...

what's the thoughts on the late game fellas? Do the dodgers complete the sweep? I'd like to say no, but their offense is clicking right now. They get runs when they need to. I do think it may be a great night for an under though... I dont believe the dodgers hit power pitchers very well... Myers is questionable in terms of control, but he seems to have gotten some of it back past couple outings..

Looking @ Philly - Under 8.5 .

Come on Marlins ! Get me 1 UNDESERVED Comeback ......

Didnt realize I had so much invested in FLA would have hedged some more with STL +1.5 .

FLA wins by 1 run gets me 740 if they lose -180 (about +650 if FLA wins by 2 +) ......HUGE SWING !

springer just hung a slider cantu swung right through it, thats the way FLA is playing this week

going 2-3 on the night is not a reason you should swing at a fucking 3-0 pitch

unreal

indians have had em loaded four times already

it hurt when ROCKY CHERRY k'd gutierrez to end one rally with em juiced.

and choo fouls off ball 4

unreal. two gas can bullpens on the mound and neither team is being patient

AND GUESS WAHT. as im typing this. strikeout/throwout DP.

fuck you choo go eat a dog or wahtever you do

Praying for a miracle still. My dau has been amazing so far but kept it largely small and alot of small parlays ....

im sure his game will end at 10 runs, watch.

that way, you get to really take in he ass for all the stranded runners and double play balls.

6-3 with castro on 2nd.

id almos lay money this game ends on 10 just to spite us.

Reds ML 1u
Over 9 Reds 1/2 u
Balt ML 1/2 u
Under 11 3/4 u

Sick day so far ! 10-0 totals , 7-0 RLs ....just freaking FLA my 1 blemish ..

im sure his game will end at 10 runs, watch.

that way, you get to really take in he ass for all the stranded runners and double play balls.

6-3 with castro on 2nd.

id almos lay money this game ends on 10 just to spite us.

There was really no reason to expect 11 , 12 runs outside of 2 factors : Zach Jackson but Balt does not hit LH well despite what some will say and the Tribe pen . Which is leading the way......:shake:

really sick about florida today, had a lot of units in em, but perfect spots still fail unfortunately, sick

you are right about this pen.

the o's are having their way with it.

i may retract my earlier statement in a second...bases loaded 1 out 7-3 game

DC always starts out shitty and then settles in... like i said another day first time facing the lineup they hit .305...second time .265.... third time .230

you are right about this pen.

the o's are having their way with it.

i may retract my earlier statement in a second...bases loaded 1 out 7-3 game

DC always starts out shitty and then settles in... like i said another day first time facing the lineup they hit .305...second time .265.... third time .230

CLE pen is terrible...I got sidetracked at 7 and missed all the plays I liked such as !st 5 under 6 @ CLE ......got stuck with the game over and that will lose

bases loaded walk to hernandez

2 intentional walks from cleveland, nice managing !

8:3 orioles

what do we do with kuroda SN?

tough for me to bet on or against him, as inconsistent/hit or miss as he is

i hate wagering on games with these types of pitchers.

myers has finally come around since coming back from rehab and seems to always pitch well against LAD>... 3-1 with 2.76 ERA in 10 games against em

kuroda 2 runs yielded in 15 1/3 innings in august....

maybe an under play? both pens worry me though

im on Kuroda. dodgers have the better bats at this point (average wise), kuroda has been great at home. myers hit or miss mostly miss

if it werent for the pens i would throw a 1/2 unit on dodgers/under parlay.

if my book would let me i would parlay dodgers first half/under first half.

looks like everyone is split on this one so im gonna take my 2 wins today and not push anything.

GL on em fellas will root for LAD if thats what everyones on

holy SHIT. 23 units?

any reason you were so big on the fishies today?

Fading STL vs LHP which have given them huge issues of late . Really havent done much vs any quality LHP in the past 10 or 12 . Was pretty confident STL scored 3 or less . Figured best Wellenemyer would was 2 runs in 6 and thought we could get 2 runs late in the game worst case.....plus the late rally thwarted yesterday ..

Really was a 23 unit swing ......

Had 4 parlays with them ...

ML 1.75 Units and STL +1.5 RL.75u

1st parlayed paid 6 units instead lost 1.5 u
2nd parlay paid 2.5 units instead lost .4 u
3rd parlay paid 4.5 units instead lost .5 u
4th parlay paid 2.5 units instead lost.75 u

Most pissed as it was really the only play I lost today that was of any significance .......

sucks getting down and battling uphill...my paranoid brain always keeps from pounding the layups like ChiC , Mets and Boston.....

Still +11 units so far but thats about 1/4th what I need so FLA would have got be real close and clear headed :shake:

And of course I flipped from Carolina to Philly because I read the boards opinion on Carolina ...when I knew this game actually meant something to Carolina as they were still talking about the beatdown they took in the preseason there last year and it set the tone for there early season ...

if it werent for the pens i would throw a 1/2 unit on dodgers/under parlay.

if my book would let me i would parlay dodgers first half/under first half.

looks like everyone is split on this one so im gonna take my 2 wins today and not push anything.

GL on em fellas will root for LAD if thats what everyones on

Have bunch of small plays out West just frustrated ...wanted to play NO Score 1st inning ...

1st 5 INN "
Phillies +110 1/2unit
Under 4.5 -115 1/2 unit

Phillies ML +110 1.25 units
Under 8.5 .75units

Small parlay to win 1 unit Philly ML & Und8.5 :cheers:

brought us luck last night

alyssamilano_400x400.jpg

Fucking amazing 9-1 on sides and 10-2 on totals and feel like I have shit to show for . Thats minus some "minor" plays that would blemish the W/L record...

dont feel bad, i had +2.5 florida in a parlay with SD and BAL over11. It paid over 4:1. It wasnt a small wager either.

dont feel bad, i had +2.5 florida in a parlay with SD and BAL over11. It paid over 4:1. It wasnt a small wager either.

Most of my wagers are small but I play often . Sometimes I got stuck for time and rush shit and this week total disaster despite havinga good feel for shit . I needed to get on the right track as the weekend approaches hopefully erase a HUGE defecit and maybe even win something for my work......FLA was the difference bewteen 25% back and 75% back.....but worse is I was like 17-3 on my plays plus some fuck up plays ...

Any thoughts on the Womens hoops ?? :cheers:

Back