Thursday Discussion

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrBanner align=middle><TD colSpan=8>NBA BASKETBALL</TD></TR><TR class=TrBanner align=middle><TD colSpan=8>THURSDAY, MARCH 27TH</TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Mar 27</TD><TD>801</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>MIAMI</TD><TD align=right>+22-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_NBA_207171_0_22_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o179½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_NBA_207171_0_-179.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:10 PM</TD><TD>802</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>DETROIT</TD><TD align=right>-22-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_NBA_207171_0_-22_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u179½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_NBA_207171_0_179.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Mar 27</TD><TD>803</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>PORTLAND</TD><TD align=right>+11-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_NBA_207172_0_11_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o208½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_NBA_207172_0_-208.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>7:40 PM</TD><TD>804</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>GOLDEN STATE</TD><TD align=right>-11-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_NBA_207172_0_-11_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u208½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_NBA_207172_0_208.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Mar 27</TD><TD>805</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>DALLAS</TD><TD align=right>+10-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_NBA_207173_0_10_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o215-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_NBA_207173_0_-215_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:10 PM</TD><TD>806</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>DENVER</TD><TD align=right>-10-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_NBA_207173_0_-10_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u215-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_NBA_207173_0_215_-110 name=text_></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Small card tonight... let's discuss it.

Grabbed the Warriors at 9.5 a bit earlier. Warriors are only up half a game on the Nuggets and just don't see any motivation for the Blazers here as they have 4 of the next 5 days off with a home matchup vs. Charlotte in between.

Pistons -22? They're playing a 4/5 tonight. I swear they'll cover the 22 in the first half and give most of it back in the 2nd half. I've watched it to many times to not think it's going to happen again.

Detroit Miami Quick Thoughts:

Miami played to OT last night in NY

Detroit played very listless for 38 minutes up at the ACC. Just like in the Washington and Cleveland games they were very stagnant on offense. McDyess did get out of his slump though and Stcukey led a 4th quarter near comeback. I doubt Hamilton plays. This is the 4th ion a 5 of 7 for Detroit. Saturday night the Cavs come to town. Detroit clinched the division last night when New Orleans beat the Cavs.

Grabbed the Warriors at 9.5 a bit earlier. Warriors are only up half a game on the Nuggets and just don't see any motivation for the Blazers here as they have 4 of the next 5 days off with a home matchup vs. Charlotte in between.

Pistons -22? They're playing a 4/5 tonight. I swear they'll cover the 22 in the first half and give most of it back in the 2nd half. I've watched it to many times to not think it's going to happen again.

I am leaning GSW as well. But not strong enough..yet.

I know many will look at this DET-MIA game much like the MIA @ TOR affair last week when the final was 96-54. Detroit just doens't have the motivation. Both teams should be tired. Prolly a pretty ugly affair.

I know many will look at this DET-MIA game much like the MIA @ TOR affair last week when the final was 96-54. Detroit just doens't have the motivation. Both teams should be tired. Prolly a pretty ugly affair.

I've honestly been searching for a spot when Detroit might be motivated again this year but they are really not going to be challanged again until possibly the EC finals.

CLE
@MIN
NJN
@MIA
NYK
@PHI
WAS
TOR
MIN
@CLE

I doubt they really give to much effort in any of those games. The two that stick out are WAS, TOR. I could see them playing with playoff intensity for thosetwo as they're about a week before the playoffs and then resting up against MIN and @CLE in the end.

The two that stick out are WAS, TOR

Only reason I would debunk that theory is those are possible playoff previews.

Your spot on about the schedule though. Nothing to play for. Get some rest and hopefully get back to moving the ball on offense.

Well I just threw a little on the Heat at +22. Hopefully I can get the pistons at 20.5 and hope they win by three TD's. :36_11_6:

Honestly I did play the Heat but I'll still probably look to play the Pistons 1st qtr or first half. I just want to be on the same side(s) as the Pistons' players.

Bar,

If not the Wizards and Raptors than who do the Pistons tune up for for their playoff run? They can't simply waltz around until playoff time. I'm sure they'll pick one or two of their last four games to give a full effort. It certainly won't be the TWolves.

I understand what your saying completely. Just wanted to point out that they have plenty of potential first round matchups. They could waltz like last night or send a message.

That Philly game could be a nice little playoff-type atmosphere.

Well tell those suckers to win at least 1 game from Cleveland please. I still need 4 Cleveland losses'an_horse'

Well tell those suckers to win at least 1 game from Cleveland please. I still need 4 Cleveland losses'an_horse'
Season under bet?

You have to like Detroit in the last Regular season game due to depth. I actually think they get work done Saturday as well even with the disadvantage 5 in 7 going for them.

this card is asinine. -3TDs...? wtf is this?

Detroit is on a 4th in 5 traveling. Miami is miami.

Dallas @ Denver should be a fun game....Dallas might just do well playing a run and gun game...I hope they'll bother.

I just can't see betting any of this garbage. I might play the pistons, but apparently the 21.5 I see right now is somehow not the best of the number.....

what an irritating card...at least make the Heat line at 15 so the kiddies will have to *think* about throwing their cash out there...

I can't wait to go see all the sharps at blankets throwing several units each on the Heat.

course I'm giving it some thought out of general principle too, but for all we know the stones really will make this a statement game.

Back