Thursday Discussion Thread

LAD/MIA over 8.5 +102

This matchup will be harder to get over with Flaherty / Cabrera. Hopefully, one gets knocked out early and gets into the juicy pens.

LAD/MIA over 8.5 +102

This matchup will be harder to get over with Flaherty / Cabrera. Hopefully, one gets knocked out early and gets into the juicy pens.

Man I think it almost a game might be better to wait and play live, I have no doubt it prob gets over the 8 once fish pen gets involved but I really like both starters here. Not a huge Flaherty fan and he can be little tougher for me to predict but he has never had a issue in Miami and it just really hard to see this fish lineup hitting him if he pitches well.

I actually played Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s, I just couldn’t resist the +110 price tag when I was out this morning. I’ve always been super high on this dude and lately he has looked the the guy I know he can be. I do worry lad can put enough lefties in lineup and he has shown he more likely to struggle with control facing left handed hitters so I do worry he gets himself in trouble but I think early on he will strike his way out of it. That will raise his pitch count if that the case tho, it could be 1-0 when he leaves in 4th-5th and lad could still get there. Just a question if he can remain efficient? Im not sure bout that so I left his out total alone even tho I was tempted, I do believe he can punch out 4-5 his 1st time thru the lineup tho, don’t think it will take him a lot of innings to rack up 6 k’s if he on.

Until running into wheeler and Nola milw seemed like they been taking some good at bats lately, I don’t say that bout them
Often but think you prob on to something here.
I'm a little iffy on Brewers bats right now, but Pfaadt never looks quite right when I watch him.

I think something should be played on or against Richardson with MIN/CLE today. He's definitely hitting a wall. Problem is, Cleveland has no Kwan, so the BB prop is a little out of the question. He has no out prop of course, either.

1726764138360.png

Off jump I played just 2

Sale ov 6.5 k’s -155

Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s +110

I really didn’t deep dive on either, been trying to help Theresa most the morning she just sore and supposed to start new kind of treatment 2marro and just worried. I’ll prob have most my day dedicated to her but I’ll stop In few times and try to get few more games capped.

Just felt like the juice was worth it with Sale going up against an aggressive swinging reds team, feels like he could punch out 10 here honestly. If you don’t like the juice I wouldn’t be opposed to playing an alt number like 8 or 9+ k’s. The potential is certainly there for him to have that kind of outing.

Spoke bout Cabrera above, you just won’t see me pass to often regardless who he facing if I can get plus money for him to fan 6. 3 of his last 4 starts he has posted a swinging strike rate well over 15%! Throw in 2 his last 3 he throwing a 1st pitch strike over 70%,, if this dude gets ahead in the count it pretty much game over with that change up that can be so nasty.

I'm a little iffy on Brewers bats right now, but Pfaadt never looks quite right when I watch him.

I’m almost always iffy on them, that only reason I mentioned I thought they had actually been pretty solid lately, well until running into Philly aces. They actually just played this series in zona last week didn’t they? I think that where I remeber milw hitting! Did either these lineups see these pitchers that series? I really hate when mlb does that.

I’m almost always iffy on them, that only reason I mentioned I thought they had actually been pretty solid lately, well until running into Philly aces. They actually just played this series in zona last week didn’t they? I think that where I remeber milw hitting! Did either these lineups see these pitchers that series? I really hate when mlb does that.
Yeah, he didn't make it past the 2nd inning. MIL TT o3.5 is in play I think.

1726764655410.png

Just a heads up, watching the lad game last night in Ohtani next to last at bat he swung and missed and grabbed his back. 2 pitches later he lined out and grabbed it again. He then batted in 9th and didnt look right and struck out.

LAA TT o2.5 -137 @ Betrivers

View attachment 88538

When I was glancing at pitcher props I kinda felt like they might be pricing Kikuchi to high with his k’s or outs. I havnt dug into it tho, was just initial thought. I still have questions w him, he always been a pain in the ass cause he is one inconsistent mfer thru a lot his career. Since getting to hou he has went 5.2 or more in all but one game he went 5.1, he on a 3 game run of going 6 or 7 innings, it not like him to go much longer without having a game where he just can’t throw strikes and a team doesn’t chase. He did have like a 6 game stretch early this year w jays and I almost started wondering if he was an improved man? Then it went back to being all over the place from start to start. No shocker while he has some awful career numbers pitching in laa he has thrown in 1-2 good games cause the fucker is just inconsistent as it gets! My only problem here is I don’t know hardly anyone in angels lineup these days! They might have 2 guys playing every day I even know their names! Lol. That doesn’t mean it not playable it just tough for me to make a line for a pitcher when I don’t know the hitters he facing and how much they chase, take, contact rates, any that shit! I dunno it last game of night I’ll come back to this one later.

Just a heads up, watching the lad game last night in Ohtani next to last at bat he swung and missed and grabbed his back. 2 pitches later he lined out and grabbed it again. He then batted in 9th and didnt look right and struck out.

Gotta think if it anything they rest him today, they be crazy not to! That is def something to worry bout w total imo, far as Cabrera k’s I don’t think it matters much one way or the other, cept if it takes a lefty out the lineup and puts a righty in it could potentially save his pitch count some!

Yeah, he didn't make it past the 2nd inning. MIL TT o3.5 is in play I think.

View attachment 88542

More times than not I would expect the pitcher to be better after something like that but don’t think he has reached that level. I think he immensely talented but for some reason he hasn’t seemed to be able to figure it out, after 1st really noticing this kid in last years playoffs I thought he was on verge of being a legit high end 2-3 in a rotation, he been consistently pretty bad the last month, as @KJ mentioned the other day he has far exceeded any amount of innings he ever thrown in a season, he could simply be worn down. If that the case id think even if he pitches well there be incentive for snakes to not let him go longer than 5. Why use him up now? Think it would make sense to try and have him right for playoffs. Just a guess on my part tho, I have no clue what they thinking in that regard?

He's more than 40 innings past his career high. He needs rest but there's just not a spot to do it.

Thinking is they burn him and that's where Nelson gets the postseason spot after the DL stint. Big time fade right now.

Snakes playoff rotation will likely be Gallen/Kelly/Nelson/Rodriguez

Pfaadt will likely be pen with Montgomery

My thinking anyway

Man, I was def eying Clarke smidt k’s vs Seattle but it got hit up from 5.5 to 6.5. This only his 3rd start back not sure if I can stomach needing 7? I know his swinging strike rate was great his last start but gotta see how many pitches he been allowed to throw

Maybe they do openers with Pfaadt?

I think I’d use him as my long man. Let him come in and just let it rip for 2-3 innings when they need it. At the moment you can’t trust Gallen to go past 5, no clue with Rodriguez atm, I don’t think Montgomery be very useful out of pen, maybe, guess I don’t know I just rather be able to bring in Pfaadt stuff.

Damn that rocker kid walk rate been crazy low in minors for how high his k rate is!
He's the anti-John Rocker

Think they showed his dad coaching for the Titans, d-coord maybe? A defensive coach at least

He was so filthy in college. If there wasn't a Skenes on the scene, we'd be talking about Rocker like him now

we may be in trouble with sale. 58 pitches thru 3. he is all over the place
Such a tough time of year. Arm burnout is real even with the best of them.

Pretty sure this is why Bank never bet September bases until this season. It's really not predictable if you're just going on starting pitching. It's such a long season.

Such a tough time of year. Arm burnout is real even with the best of them.

Pretty sure this is why Bank never bet September bases until this season. It's really not predictable if you're just going on starting pitching. It's such a long season.

I’m so burnt, I really didn’t want to cap today. I think I’m bout with you and gonna switch to total focus on ncaa and nfl until playoffs. I’ll scroll the board every day and see if I can find something that jumps but after all the call ups it is a bitch. The predictability of lineups most days and how managers gonna use the extra pitchers is adding all the bull shit I try to get rid of playing 5 inning or those 3 inn lines Ive grown fond of! I don’t think I’ve ever went full time this far into sept. Lot of years I take break after asb but last few Aug been to good to me to do that. I think we at that point tho.

I’m so burnt, I really didn’t want to cap today. I think I’m bout with you and gonna switch to total focus on ncaa and nfl until playoffs. I’ll scroll the board every day and see if I can find something that jumps but after all the call ups it is a bitch. The predictability of lineups most days and how managers gonna use the extra pitchers is adding all the bull shit I try to get rid of playing 5 inning or those 3 inn lines Ive grown fond of! I don’t think I’ve ever went full time this far into sept. Lot of years I take break after asb but last few Aug been to good to me to do that. I think we at that point tho.
I really don't enjoy it at this point and just pop in because the Snakes are in the race

If we sucked I'd be getting ready for basketball season. Football doesn't take nearly as much of my time as futbol does right now

I really don't enjoy it at this point and just pop in because the Snakes are in the race

If we sucked I'd be getting ready for basketball season. Football doesn't take nearly as much of my time as futbol does right now

We getting to part of season if im really capping ncaa fb the way I should be I spend a decent amount of time on it but we talking couple hours couple days compared to hours every day and so much number crunching w mlb my brain turning to mustard shit! Lol. NFL I been trying this new thing where I spend like 5 min on it! Shit has actually worked pretty well, lol. After we get another game in I’ll feel like preseason is pretty much over since that what the 1st 4 games have kinda turned into. I might start spending 15-20 min on it! Lol

I do love baseball playoffs tho, wish they would have them in sept! That would be the smart thing to do, when the weather still reasonable and before everyone invested in football solely. It also be nice for them to play the games that decide the champ in basically same weather they play 90% the year! Never liked seeing Mfers in coats and can see their breath in the WS, it’s like you play a whole season in hot weather (for most part) then you decide the champ playing in 30-40 degrees! That is silly. Mlb never been known for being real smart tho

We getting to part of season if im really capping ncaa fb the way I should be I spend a decent amount of time on it but we talking couple hours couple days compared to hours every day and so much number crunching w mlb my brain turning to mustard shit! Lol. NFL I been trying this new thing where I spend like 5 min on it! Shit has actually worked pretty well, lol. After we get another game in I’ll feel like preseason is pretty much over since that what the 1st 4 games have kinda turned into. I might start spending 15-20 min on it! Lol
Well you know I don't get CFB props so pardon me when I don't get all in that stuff but I do still read it. Quite honestly I'm happy to not know any of these fucker's names given how CFB as a product has taken the big dump

I'm usually watching and calling them by number like I'm a NASCAR freak!

Well you know I don't get CFB props so pardon me when I don't get all in that stuff but I do still read it. Quite honestly I'm happy to not know any of these fucker's names given how CFB as a product has taken the big dump

I'm usually watching and calling them by number like I'm a NASCAR freak!

Man that is so ignorant ya can’t do the ncaa props. My high ass spent like 20 min the other day on Nebraska/illini then I couldn’t find game at any books and remembered I’m not allowed to bet Illinios teams! Lol. That pisses me off but I’ll take missing few of those over not getting props. I’d have to play offshore or move if I couldn’t do ncaa props. Man I smashed those in March madnsss this past year! If I had to just pick games I’d be sad, I dunno why cause 5 years ago I was happy doing that! lol.

Man that is so ignorant ya can’t do the ncaa props. My high ass spent like 20 min the other day on Nebraska/illini then I couldn’t find game at any books and remembered I’m not allowed to bet Illinios teams! Lol. That pisses me off but I’ll take missing few of those over not getting props. I’d have to play offshore or move if I couldn’t do ncaa props. Man I smashed those in March madnsss this past year! If I had to just pick games I’d be sad, I dunno why cause 5 years ago I was happy doing that! lol.
We don't even get team totals. Blows.

Probably haven't lost as much because of all that

Hey @peelpub94 , I actually was able to get that kid pitching for Texas at ov4.5 k’s, it was expensive (-170) but I hit it with few things I like for this weekend!! Mfer only pitched 3 damn innings but he got 5k’s! Nice little parlay starter on few ncaa plays I already knew I was gonna play (1st one is I put him in 2 team with cuse wr Gadsden rec yards over on fri night!). Good find. Shame he walked so many, I never heard the kid, looks like he needs a 3rd pitch he can throw for strikes but you right he pretty nasty!!)?

I think it a pain in ass but what saves me money is having to go across river to make bets. I do far less impulse betting, live betting, or chasing, all the things that I been known to bury myself with. Having to drive 5-10 min to make a play has probably saved me a ton. Every once in awhile it screws me but I have no doubt it has saved me from way more dumb losses than wins.

Crazy. I dunno if I be up the last few years at anything without props. Crazy how much my game has become props.
Oh believe me, I'm happy to not know college football and basketball player names. It's why I quit fantasy, I don't care the names which is a bad angle in fantasy lol.

Just feels like at my age there are a few binge moments and a lot of purge. Retaining random college athletes names is not on my to do list

Oh believe me, I'm happy to not know college football and basketball player names. It's why I quit fantasy, I don't care the names which is a bad angle in fantasy lol.

Just feels like at my age there are a few binge moments and a lot of purge. Retaining random college athletes names is not on my to do list

It’s not like I retain the info, once season over. Sometimes before I have already forgotten., I recall few the teams in the basketball tourney I was crushing props on but I can’t name any the kids I bet, lol. Not even the big fuck from Purdue I not only hit his overs but had balls to play his under boards and hit vs ucon! Remember I was really on point with ncst kids props (pretty sure they went way further than I had them going but the props were really good to me), can’t think of a single one their names and there were 3 different kids I played a handful of times, lol. I dunno if this a good or bad thing? I suppose in this era with all the turnover it probably a good thing I don’t retain that shit for long! lol

Hey @peelpub94 , I actually was able to get that kid pitching for Texas at ov4.5 k’s, it was expensive (-170) but I hit it with few things I like for this weekend!! Mfer only pitched 3 damn innings but he got 5k’s! Nice little parlay starter on few ncaa plays I already knew I was gonna play (1st one is I put him in 2 team with cuse wr Gadsden rec yards over on fri night!). Good find. Shame he walked so many, I never heard the kid, looks like he needs a 3rd pitch he can throw for strikes but you right he pretty nasty!!)?
we had him over 4.5 his 1st gm. maybe you didnt do it

They have some site here in Missouri I guess legal now. All they are is props but friend was telling me he has to pick a player from each team. Sounded like some bull shit but thought odd that was legal here when we can’t bet on the games and then other states you can bet the games and not the props. This whole thing such a shit show, just like weed. Get over yourselves already and make shit universal everywhere. I mean the fact for decades we had one state it was legal to bet but no place else speaks to our stupidity.

Back