Thursday Discussion Thread

So we got Sevi out the gabb n e and cashed the +150 u17.5 outs. Got the Ff ov 3.5, now pads need to come back. Fucj the 5th coulda been huge, croinenwoh smoked that ball with bases loaded, just shit luck it didn’t get by 2nd basemen and ended up a double play or it be 4-3 pads right now.

I thought for sure that 8 pitch 4th was gonna fuck the under out total. Lol

These umps are fucjing awful. It’s criminal mlb doesn’t have a kid wit a iPad calling balls and striijes. I can’t hardly stand watching and seeing these morons miss call after call. I dunno if they cheaters or just incompetent but it stupid we have to deal w it when we can all see exactly where every pitch is!

Can’t remember last under prop I hit, and +150 also! Funny thing is I was thinking for 4 innings I fucked up not playing Cease and he still in game! Lll

wtf is going in wit pads offense? This shit horrible. The one bad break in 5th but other than that they havnt done anything all night.

Lead the league in contact rate, but also lead the league in GIDP.

The dp that killed the 5th was a really bad break, croonenworth tattooed that ball and just happened to be close enough to 2md baseman he was able to make nice play on the hop. Sometimes the analytic die hards are right, can be simple as bad or good luck cause that ball was hit better than pretty much every one of Mets singles that managed to dribble thru one hole or another! Pretty sure the hardest hit ball on the night was another pads player and it was a fly out to track. That’s baseball and why I prefer to not vary my bet amounts much cause it doesn’t matter how much you like a play it’s just as likely to go to shit as any other is to go your way! Just gotta keep making the right plays day after day and usually it will work itself out!

Back