Thursday Discussion Thread

Liking Giants to bounce back behind Hicks. He surely will be motivated.

Gausman still getting love from the books. He isn’t the same guy aside from the ability to rack up k’s.

Varsho and Bichette both likely out.

Like my chances at -115, may throw some change at the ff also.

Found it interesting Tuesday into Wednesday, TOR/SF (Bassitt/Webb) both team's best pitchers.. and the NRFI was set to -160 at the opener. That morning it dropped to -150, and -145. Funny that there were people bombing YRFI and it actually hit. Knowing trends for both teams and pitchers.

Gausman still getting love from the books. He isn’t the same guy aside from the ability to rack up k’s.

Gausman blows but his issues are at home. He can’t pitch in Canada for whatever reason. He’d probably be a Cy Young if he moved to a big NL West park.

Like it

Clementes FF with ???

Reds -189....Greene could just smoke these guys. Reds 5-1 vs Rox.
SF/Tor over 8....These pitchers walk people like crazy and have given up an average of 8 runs between them over last 3 starts....Bottom 10 bullpens for both teams, only thing I don't like is the park

Clementes FF with ???

Reds -189....Greene could just smoke these guys. Reds 5-1 vs Rox.
SF/Tor over 8....These pitchers walk people like crazy and have given up an average of 8 runs between them over last 3 starts....Bottom 10 bullpens for both teams, only thing I don't like is the park

havnt looked at gomber lately but def thinking bout laying the -1.5 w reds or team total.

Like it. His K prop is at 7.5 juiced high at Ceasars

i really miss 2-3 years ago when they had such soft likes on these! lol. feel like i've played skenes ov 7.5 a few times lately and he managed to get me 8, paying a bunch of juice with it doesn't have much appeal tho. where do brewers rank far as k's? i havnt bet many their games lately so dunno off top my head.

I like the first 5 for them. Milwaukee has a way better bullpen so full game is not the way I'm looking

Same, I took Pitt F5 as well, all i can stomach with the pirates cause we know what happens when Skenes comes out. Also took the over due to pens and the situation (and a favorable umpire with Baker)

Really like the Phils and Mets again today (with the over and mets tt over as they hit gore well with a 4 ERA against mets and 7 ERA last 4 game), with Yanks Over. and toronto behind "gasman" guasman, he's better on the road and i cant trust hicks, so i also hit the over.

Last edited:
i really miss 2-3 years ago when they had such soft likes on these! lol. feel like i've played skenes ov 7.5 a few times lately and he managed to get me 8, paying a bunch of juice with it doesn't have much appeal tho. where do brewers rank far as k's? i havnt bet many their games lately so dunno off top my head.
Ranked 12th in k's

Ended up with:

Clementes FF
Clementes FF/ SF under 7.5
Reds/SF under 7.5

Like the Orioles a little bit as well later

Love the Os tonight too, no way they get swept by the Cubs esp with one of their best on the mound. that said, i did bet the O's last 2 nights. D'oh

Last edited:
damn, i was looking at stros ff over 2.5 against this kid for marlins that walks way to many but i just noticed alvarez left last nights game, if he out the lineup they pretty thin.

man id be careful here, i know o's almost never get swept but i really think cubs have the starting pitcher edge here and they playing good ball of late.

Yeah I am a steele fan as he's won me quite a bit. He can def be a shutdown pitcher. What i'm counting on is the advanced scouts of the O's, the lineup is only as good as the scouting report they get. Normally the O's are on point with their gameplan, and with a sweep looming, they will be extra focused. That said, it's baseball and they could lay an egg like clev today lose 10-1 to the loveable cubbies (luckily i had detroit today)

Now the pirates decide to score, got a push on their F5. Crazy Civale was matching skenes until now. Maybe they;ll tack on a few more to get the over late. At least mets, reds and tigers were easy today, much better than yesterday's wacking

Yeah I am a steele fan as he's won me quite a bit. He can def be a shutdown pitcher. What i'm counting on is the advanced scouts of the O's, the lineup is only as good as the scouting report they get. Normally the O's are on point with their gameplan, and with a sweep looming, they will be extra focused. That said, it's baseball and they could lay an egg like clev today lose 10-1 to the loveable cubbies (luckily i had detroit today)

i think everyone banging the o's won't get swept drum, maybe it just ppl i know cause i been saying it a lot, lol, either way at this point i feel like it almost a statistical probability they do get swept a time or 2, the fact they only been swept in 1 reg season series last 2 years is redic! the price is at least way more reasonable today but that in itself would give me pause if backing o's, why after the jacked up prices in this series when most the bets on o's not to get swept are they so much shorter? i think they coulda easily made this -150 and still taken plenty of o's money but it def woulda drawn some cubs action from goofy ppl like me! at this price im more inclined to pass but i really have the feeling scrubbies break out the brooms.

Now the pirates decide to score, got a push on their F5. Crazy Civale was matching skenes until now. Maybe they;ll tack on a few more to get the over late. At least mets, reds and tigers were easy today, much better than yesterday's wacking

at least it was the 7th, nothing i hate more than my ff team scoring in 6th! lol. civale sucks but not long before the trade he held pirates in check pitching for rays. pirates offense just lacks teeth.

at least it was the 7th, nothing i hate more than my ff team scoring in 6th! lol. civale sucks but not long before the trade he held pirates in check pitching for rays. pirates offense just lacks teeth.
or losing the dodger RL F5 last night thanks to a SS pulling a buckner on a 3rd out....that was infuriating

And the jays are mashing early too, great afternoon action today, need them and the over big.

i was really counting on stros ff total to have action tonight but i get the feeling alverez won't play, their lineup is kinda thin if he sits.

or losing the dodger RL F5 last night thanks to a SS pulling a buckner on a 3rd out....that was infuriating

And the jays are mashing early too, great afternoon action today, need them and the over big.

i thiyght they would hit hicks but jays offense is incredibly tough for me to figure out so i just left it alone. hope you cash it early!

i was really counting on stros ff total to have action tonight but i get the feeling alverez won't play, their lineup is kinda thin if he sits.
thanks for the info didnt realize he's possibly out. I am big on the game over and houston RL. Hoping for the best and the world beater marlins go silent.

thanks for the info didnt realize he's possibly out. I am big on the game over and houston RL. Hoping for the best and the world beater marlins go silent.

i'm not for sure i just happened to be looking at last nights box scores and saw he left early, no idea if it serious but would make sense they rest him tonight, for all i know he fine. might not even matter with the control problems fish starter has, but with tucker already on shelf if you take alvarez out the middle they looking pretty thin. but again this dude fish trotting out could walk so many it doesn't even matter! i just don't think i can play ov 2.5 unless he in the lineup. i was trying to read up on stros pitcher, sounds like a decent prospect so he could easily hold marlins down, just lot of unknown for me at a high price. i tend to think stros will stay hot and find a way to win regardless.

wtf happened to gausman? i used to cash so many k props w him! think someone said he been pitching thru injury this year?

damn, i just realized skenes didn't give up any hits today, minute he comes out milw gets 1st 2 of game.

wtf happened to gausman? i used to cash so many k props w him! think someone said he been pitching thru injury this year?
He's no good anymore?

I'm still in soccer and tennis mode. It's fucking hot here, trying to act like I care about baseball is ingenious. Chick got pissed at me that it was 3am last night but she called me at 1am after spending the day in LA and acting like I kept her up lol. They are really hard to please.

He's no good anymore?

I'm still in soccer and tennis mode. It's fucking hot here, trying to act like I care about baseball is ingenious. Chick got pissed at me that it was 3am last night but she called me at 1am after spending the day in LA and acting like I kept her up lol. They are really hard to please.

he hasn't been very good all year, he sprinkles in a good start from time to time usually against a bad offense but overall he has sucked compared to previous seasons.

he hasn't been very good all year, he sprinkles in a good start from time to time usually against a bad offense but overall he has sucked compared to previous seasons.
At the point I have to treat the last two seasons as outliers

well that blows, just got the update that yordan out of lineup tonight, was hoping to be wrong. just don't think i can play stros ff over without him.

Back