Thursday Discussion Thread

Im so sick. Every one these big parlays I’ve been doing keeps missing by 1 fucking game. Fuck, I should be happy I’m getting so many big days but I want the lotto ticket! Lol

Im so sick. Every one these big parlays I’ve been doing keeps missing by 1 fucking game. Fuck, I should be happy I’m getting so many big days but I want the lotto ticket! Lol
Rangers failed miserably tonight. Get the first goal then was like they were swimming in concrete going after 50/50 pucks. Lost the edge they were playing with after they gave up that goal in the 2p. Power play at the end of the period was where I thought they'd regain mo but absolute fizzle.

Rangers failed miserably tonight. Get the first goal then was like they were swimming in concrete going after 50/50 pucks. Lost the edge they were playing with after they gave up that goal in the 2p. Power play at the end of the period was where I thought they'd regain mo but absolute fizzle.

Yea they turned into a totally different team on me. I really thought tampa reign was over, maybe they just out of gas? All those 7 game series?? They picked a awful fucking time to do me like that!! Lol. Fuck. I still have a 5 teamer that had the 1st period +.5 but that one has Pivetta over outs not k’s. Obviously doing these things w 7-8-9 teams im gonna miss a few just can’t believe the clip I’m hitting and havnt been able to keep the loser out of 1!! I dunno why I started trying these so often In 1st place but can’t imagine anyone has a thicker stack of 5-10 teamers with 1 loss than I’m piling up the last month! Lol

Crazy it been last game of night in so many of them! Rather just lose it early, lol. It not like it one game starting after others where I can hedge either. I thought I needed to hedge Pivetta a hour ago. Lol

Shoulda just kept one all baseball but then it woulda prob had the Phillies under which been my only mlb loss. Lol: I should just stop doing this to myself cause it makes me unhappy on really profitable days. Lol.

Wow. Pivetta dealing. I should just stick to bases but 2marro I’ll put warriors in it and they will lose! Lol

Kinda like Ohtani isn't gonna let them lose I don't think

Love to hear that discussion translated if they want to

I think Pivetta stuck out too many; I dunno whether he gets a chance at 6th or if he be able to go 1-2-3 like he prob have to if he gonna finish inning. I didht expect him to be fanning double digits! Lol

Either be 7-1 or 6-2 in baseball today depending whether Pivetta can finish 6 innings. And all I can think bout fucking rangers losing. Lol.

I hate when I’m just scoreboard watching and it takes so long to see if they let your pitcher come out and pitch next inning! Drives me nuts and sometimes the score app don’t change him till after a few pitches and really pisses me off! Lol

This Ass hole getting a chance and now can’t hit the strike zone. Be sweet to get a few contact outs real quick but he only got 4 of those all damn night! Lol

Unreal. He don’t walk anyone all night and walks 1st 2 in 6th. So long over outs: whatever. 6-2 it is. Rangers killed all the momentum! Lol. Mfer didn’t have to fan 11 of his 15 outs, that made the out total pretty unlikely! Still got a chance and totally lost his command, prick.

9 hole hitter just jacked a 1-2 pitch out for a 3run homer

I assume that pitch location wasn't ideal

9 hole hitter just jacked a 1-2 pitch out for a 3run homer

I assume that pitch location wasn't ideal

Lol. I was thinking same thing, dude has a slug of like .250 on year. Im tired and no dog left in this game but I’m so curious to see if the Pen holds the lead. 14 game losing streak fascinating to me, lol.

Maybe If ohtani gets thru this inning fast they push him to throw 110 pitches and get them thru 8th, I would! No chance I’m handing it to pen until he tells me he got nothing left! Lol

I don’t even got game on laptop, just scoreboard watching in bed. My eyes so tired!
Did the 12 hour sleep last night and haven't watch a second of live sport since NBA g2 Sunday lol...I get burned out watching sports at times and this is definitely hibernation time

Did the 12 hour sleep last night and haven't watch a second of live sport since NBA g2 Sunday lol...I get burned out watching sports at times and this is definitely hibernation time

I watched baseball all day, been awhile since I’ve done that. Watched all the hockey game. I was up super early capping todays card tho so I’m ready to crash. I’m feeling kinda in a baseball zone at moment so I’ll prob watch more of it this weekend when im not doing some yard work that needs done before it turns hot as Fuck here next week, and think we gonna go see the new Jurassic park sometime over weekend, other than that might be all baseball for me!! lol

I watched baseball all day, been awhile since I’ve done that. Watched all the hockey game. I was up super early capping todays card tho so I’m ready to crash. I’m feeling kinda in a baseball zone at moment so I’ll prob watch more of it this weekend when im not doing some yard work that needs done before it turns hot as Fuck here next week, and think we gonna go see the new Jurassic park sometime over weekend, other than that might be all baseball for me!! lol
I just get burned out and not sure how something like USFL will make it. Have to assume most of us can't get so excited watching games all the time, maybe I did 20 years ago but need the timeout.

Prolly watch NBA tomorrow night and a little g6 in Tampa for NHL but can't do it all the time once NCAA tournament gets over. Gotta slowly wind down then pretend I care when CFB starts back up til I actually do care around week 2-3. Fun hobby, get bored just like anything else if it's hammered down the throat. Why I have zero need for this Saudi golf league or whatever. Already enough year round.

Pretty bad when needing a vacation from sports but that's where I've been for several years.

Back