Thursday Discussion Thread

Phillies finally looking like the team I bet 30-1 to win WS at beginning the year. Lol. They were prob 50-1 last week, no clue.

Wow. Red Sox have flipped to favs. That probably where if shoulda been in 1st place, guess nobody could resist getting plus money to fade a team on 14 game slide! Lol: kinda scary tho.

Damn. Phillies scored too much, offense stays hot. Still a 5-1 day assuming they donf lose by more than 1 somehow!

Wow, it was 1-2? Why the hell wouldn’t you at least bury some pitches in dirt or up at his shoulders and try to get him to chase at least. I heard them talking bout it on radio but I didn’t catch the context other than they walked someone to get to muncy. He has struggled vs lefties this year 5-40 I think I heard but that hasn’t always been the case. I dunno, I got someone to 2 strikes why walk him intentionally at that point? Why you let him see the 1st 3 pitches? You either walk him or ya don’t.

Wow, it was 1-2? Why the hell wouldn’t you at least bury some pitches in dirt or up at his shoulders and try to get him to chase at least. I heard them talking bout it on radio but I didn’t catch the context other than they walked someone to get to muncy. He has struggled vs lefties this year 5-40 I think I heard but that hasn’t always been the case. I dunno, I got someone to 2 strikes why walk him intentionally at that point? Why you let him see the 1st 3 pitches? You either walk him or ya don’t.
He clearly was hoping he'd put one of the first two strikes in play

Not sure but take that number by 400 and that's likely how many PCUIs he has (pressers under influence)
Thanks for differentiating from PUIs, posts under influence, which Banky definitely has more of than Tony

There not enough drugs on the planet to convince me intentionally walking a dude in a 1-2 count a good idea. Imagine being the pitcher and that call coming in, I’d throw the ball at that drunk Mfer, he just lost me for the season w that bs. Meatball city if I even come in out pen when phone rings!!

Maybe pitcher served muncy a meatball on purpose? Couldn’t blame him, I prob woulda walked off the mound.

Did I miss hear or did TLR say “you know what turner hits w 2 strikes vs lefties, and what muncy hits w 2 strikes vs lefties”? As if it a given they gonna get muncy down 1-2! Lol

It weird how some guys will get 4 k’s in 1st 2 innings then it a battle to get the last 2, I almost rather have the guys that take a inning or 2 but then get rolling.

It weird how some guys will get 4 k’s in 1st 2 innings then it a battle to get the last 2, I almost rather have the guys that take a inning or 2 but then get rolling.
Nice thing with him is he gets them with pretty low pitch counts. I'd call it a fluke that he didn't get there vs AZ. ATL tonight I loved but had to hold my breath after 2 w/o at least one

I usually feel ok with Cobb long as he gets me 1-2 k thru 1st couple innings, he seems to set guys up good for next abs and gets on a roll

Nice thing with him is he gets them with pretty low pitch counts. I'd call it a fluke that he didn't get there vs AZ. ATL tonight I loved but had to hold my breath after 2 w/o at least one

He got smashed that start. Like I said, he does me dirty, lol.

I've got LAA ML in a couple parlays but might actually join you on Pivetta ks at least

Not sure about the outs, think I have to hope he'd have to go 6 and I like Ohtani first start after the mgr change to dominate. Hell they might let him go all 9 if he's close to on. For me, this is the perfect slumpbuster

I've got LAA ML in a couple parlays but might actually join you on Pivetta ks at least

Not sure about the outs, think I have to hope he'd have to go 6 and I like Ohtani first start after the mgr change to dominate. Hell they might let him go all 9 if he's close to on. For me, this is the perfect slumpbuster

I never go against mlb streaks when they reach 8-9ish. Don’t always keep playing on them either; I’ve been against laa some of them, havnt played anything w them since one the 1st games in NY I played their Ff tt and they didn’t do shit. I thought Boston was prob the right side as dogs but glad I just did the pitcher props cause I don’t like games where line flips. I think another pitcher duel is def a possibility. I suppose they could hit Pivetta, i capped it so long ago I forget why I liked him or where I put his numbers. I’m def more interested in fading halos offense than ohtani.

Reactions: KJ
I never go against mlb streaks when they reach 8-9ish. Don’t always keep playing on them either; I’ve been against laa some of them, havnt played anything w them since one the 1st games in NY I played their Ff tt and they didn’t do shit. I thought Boston was prob the right side as dogs but glad I just did the pitcher props cause I don’t like games where line flips. I think another pitcher duel is def a possibility. I suppose they could hit Pivetta, i capped it so long ago I forget why I liked him or where I put his numbers. I’m def more interested in fading halos offense than ohtani.
I don't play on or against streaks typically

Think this just offers too much, not like the Halos aren't full of hitters, they're in a massive rut all at once. Just love the spot.

Rangers with a goal! I really could have a couple big ass parlays counting on Pivetta., I should probably go hedge off but fuck it, I’ve missed last game in so many parlays last last 2 weeks I’m due!! Lol

Rangers with a goal! I really could have a couple big ass parlays counting on Pivetta., I should probably go hedge off but fuck it, I’ve missed last game in so many parlays last last 2 weeks I’m due!! Lol
Fuck was just gonna bet NYR team total at the 10 min mark and got distracted. Guess I'll wait or no play now.

I don't play on or against streaks typically

Think this just offers too much, not like the Halos aren't full of hitters, they're in a massive rut all at once. Just love the spot.

Baseball the only sport I’m like this but I just won’t play against streak till it broken, such a funny game, it crazy how they not hitting and/or blowing games when they actually do hit a little. I see the appeal now that line flipped, I woulda for sure bet Sox as dogs if I had to choose this morning. I kinda agree w you how it feels now but it baseball where wet dreams go to die!! Whenever these fuxks do win a game I’ll prob play them the next. I do like taking team after they break losing streak or fading after win streak over. Just not till it been broken. I’m not sure firing madden was a good idea, can’t imagine he wasn’t liked like the Phils were I’m sure happy to get rid their asshole manager!!

There no way I liked Pivetta as much I have counting on him now. Lol. Who the fuck woulda thought I’d get thru the 1st 5-6 games of parlay?

Pivetta has 4 k’s already. He took a lot of pitches for 2 innings tho. Not a redic insurmountable number but pretty high. Im
Way more worried bout rangers at moment!

Already took them -1.5 and win in 60 mins

Not really concerned about that goal, sucks but might take NYR tt at intermission

This shit going ot. That has happened to me every time I tried a win in regulation these playoffs, I’m 3 for 3!! Lmfao

Back