Thursday Discussion Thread

I’m torn. I’d love to get phil+1.5 and under 7.5 to hit all 4 in the Round robin but I wouldn’t cry bout Phillies jumping all over him and securing 3 of the 4 along with the mahle/Phils +1.5 parlay. I don’t think this game staying under anyways, now milw has bases juiced!
Live total is still u7.5 ev, not too bad

This fucking ump in Chicago doesn’t call down the middle k for cease but giving anderson strikes at the fucjing shins!!

There a nasty shadow between pitcher and home. Surprised both starters struggling so much, probably helping Burnes k’s

Could be a good game for a +1.5/under parlay on cards. McClanahan is without a doubt the superior starting pitcher as we were talking bout how great he been the other day (gotta be AL cy young front runner) but Mikolas a quality start machine who I expect will bounce back off a couple rough outings. Cards top end relievers didn’t pitch last night and didn’t throw many pitches in gm1 of series so Mikolas should be followed by the best guys, that screams they hold rays to 2-3 runs tops imo. This be the 3rd lhp pitcher cards have seen in last 4 games and they struggled against the last 2. I certainly don’t expect them to knock McClanahan around but I think they can plate a couple. +218 a pretty good price for this I think. Maybe cards ml +155 decent also, I don’t think they have been swept once this year! (Might wanna double check me on this but I can’t recall them being swept).

Hit the under game and this parlay cause of your post. Thanks!

Burnes has 4 walks to go w his 6 k’s. Lol. He has more swings and misses this game than he has had in any other all year, already! That shadow playing hell! If Phillies had any damn sense they wouldn’t be swinging at anything! Half those swings and misses been on pitches that bounced in front of plate!! He would have 8 walks if they simply left their bat on shoulders!

I can’t believe these pitchers in milw keep walking guys. Hitters can’t even pick up ball but they won’t or can’t just throw strikes. Lol.

Only 1 more inning and pitcher be in shadow with hitter: I really think runs gonna come in this game, unfortunately.

Looky looky, chisox got that cookie! One these times it sucks I don’t have live betting option, had this bitch pegged!!

Shadow is now covering up pitcher and batter, think we see some runs in milw. Hopefully not too many.

4-0 to start day with phils +1.5 and under left. Fucjing Phillies squander 1st chance to cash that leadoff triple in. Strike out on pitch down the freaking middle.

cock sucksrs, 2 outs and runner still on 3rd. Yea let’s get rid of shift to help these losers score runs!!

And the leadoff triple still on 3rd with inning over. The shift ain’t the problem, it these suck ass hitters who can’t even situationally hit a fly ball or ground ball!! Lol

We gonna be at 190 pitches thru 4 innings in milw. This shit pitching a far cry from the treat we got in tampa!! They had crazy shadow to help pitcher for 3 innings also!!

Thought for sure that at bat was gonna end in a 2 run bomb to run Eflin out of game:, 13-14 pitches and just missed on the deep fly out,, lol. Whew: How bad has Eflin been I’m excited for Phillies pen, lol. 5 innings of them prob not good for phils rl or under.

We gonna be at 190 pitches thru 4 innings in milw. This shit pitching a far cry from the treat we got in tampa!! They had crazy shadow to help pitcher for 3 innings also!!
Classic getting yourself into a jam and getting out of it. Hope they let them throw another 200 pitches

Classic getting yourself into a jam and getting out of it. Hope they let them throw another 200 pitches

If it wasn’t for that shadow I think both pitchers woulda been ran by 3rd with way more runs, hitters couldn’t pick ball up for shit tho: they coulda threw it underhand and got outs!! Couldn’t throw strikes tho, Burnes never really did, Phillies just swung at crap.

Damn, they gonna let Burnes throw 120 pitches coming out for 5th!! 8th strikeout that leads to runner on 1st as Phillies hitter swings at another bouncing ball!!! Lol

This ump been awful to help compound the issues also. I don’t much care what your k-zone is but keep it consistent, this Mfer moving it around like he sick of this game and now wants to hurry things up after calling the early innings like he didn’t have anything better to do.

Phils shoulda freaking sent the guy home, now they loaded with one out meaning they won’t score again:

Rather you get guys thrown out sending them this game than watch another loser ab fail to get runner home from 3rd!

Holy hell. Cease gave up 6 unearned runs in the 5th? Wow. Guess I did the right thing staying away from that asshole and just playing the Sox team total! Lol

Lead off double for milw. I’m afraid I was gonna be right that live betting over woulda been good move.

That cards/rays game was played in less than 2 hours! This game feels like it already been going 2 hours! Pretty sure Mikolas:McClanahan and rays one reliever took less pitches to complete the entire game than Eflin and Burnes threw in 4 innings each! lol

I could potentially have 2 different 7 team parlays alive heading into tonight, both with 2 slots left, 1 with Pivetta over 5.5 k’s and nhl rangers +.5 1st period and the other with Pivetta over 17.5 outs and nhl rangers full game ml. Gotta figure I’m gonna lose 1 on each, lol. Will it be the hockey or Pivetta?

I think it be the pitcher. Havnt really noticed it with props yet but ever since I can remember if I have a great day game baseball card then I inevitably lose at night or vice versa. Lol. Prob be the day laa offense explodes to screw me over.,

Phillies just bunted a guy over to 2nd. Not sure I’ve seen that this year! Maybe 3rd a few times, weird.

Back