Thursday Bowls- Virginia Cavs is going vs the Army!

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Ok this can't be a coincidence.

A cavalier fighting a midshipmen?

I'm going to have to refer to the ancient texts to see who will win this battle.

A Hokie vs a Cowboy?

A cardinal vs a Horned Frog ?

A Cougar vs a Spartan?

Cardinal has always done well against an unhorned frog but having difficult time finding information on trees vs the horned frog.

Does horned frog pee poison trees? If not, I would think falling branches and trees have killed more frogs than frogs have killed trees.

Cardinal has always done well against an unhorned frog but having difficult time finding information on trees vs the horned frog.

Does horned frog pee poison trees? If not, I would think falling branches and trees have killed more frogs than frogs have killed trees.

Hmmmm? Will have to think about this one.

Trees or poison frogs?

Cavaliers vs midshipmen?

I look forward to the teachings from the texts. Yesterdays fable of the rising bull toppling the cat proved true.

I woke up glanced at the clock upon coming downstairs it was 11:11

I'm in synch with the greater higher supreme power

I look forward to the teachings from the texts. Yesterdays fable of the rising bull toppling the cat proved true.

Thank you my friend. The ancient texts proved to be eerily correct in their statements that the Longhorn manhandles the tiger in a fight. Much like the game played out that way.

With Virginia vs navy I believe the past of the man known as Virginia Cavs will provide us with some insight into that match up.

Spiritual answers are needed -

Did V Cavs apply for the military or Navy?

If yes was he released? Revenge match?

Is V Cavs a supporter of the Navy?

What connection does V Cavs have with the navy?

V Cavs holds the answers to this intriguing matchup.

# Capping the Universe # no statistics only ancient texts. # we believe we achieve

Well, I can barely swim without drowning. And I am not a fan of long showers. So does that point to a Navy win?

Not sure if relevant, but i've always been an army guy. If I could choose, i'd definitely apply to the army. Partly due to fear of drowning.

Last edited:
Back