The Saturday Edge

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
CTG is pleased to announce a new collaboration with The Saturday Edge (TSE).

View attachment 39355

We are hoping this collaboration will provide our members and guests with additional capping information, increased and informative discussions, wager advice, and additional contests to our forums. The contributors to TSE have years of capping experience and you may recognize many of the names from posting at our and other forums through the years.

About TSE:
The Saturday Edge was started in 2012 with the goal of becoming the Internet’s preeminent source for college football handicapping information. The site offers an abundance of great handicapping information, game analyses, picks, write-ups and expert advice so that its readers can make informed wagering decisions.

The site also places an emphasis on educating bettors on “How To” handicap college football games with in-depth articles that offer college football betting tips, strategies & tutorials to refine your thinking, sharpen your tactics, and improve your chances of selecting more winners.

They invite everyone from Capping The Game to go on over to The Saturday Edge and take a look at the site and let them know what you think.

I am sure you will see many of the contributors around the site, starting their own threads, commenting in yours, and posting/linking articles and picks in this thread. It is expected that you will treat them as you would any other member. While their site does have paid picks available for purchase they will not be advertising or linking any of their paid content in our main sports forums. In addition, CTG will be monitoring all their paid picks for the upcoming season(s) to assure that any records advertised in our Friends of CTG forum is accurate.

We encourage everyone to sign up for their newsletters and guides. These are all 100% free and provide excellent information that will help improve your capping.

I will say The Saturday Edge is my favorite CFB podcast,Its not even close.V good.
Im sure the guys at CTG will enjoy it too.

Ill keep my thoughts about touts to myself.

GL everybody :cheers:

Should be great information and a good partnership relationship. Look forward to the influx in the CFB forum.

I would like to thank the team at CTG for letting us be a part of their terrific site. We are excited to be here and hope that we can provide everyone with some good college football handicapping information throughout the season, and maybe even a few extra winners.

THANK YOU!

Welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to the additional insight you will be able to supply our members.

For our members who may have an issue, or want to discuss CTG's involvement with a site that has paid content, I moved a few posts from this thread into the feedback forum. I'll be happy to answer any questions in that thread, but please lets at least keep our main forums free of any attacks towards each other - http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?115346-The-Saturday-Edge&p=2599792

Pez-we are talking about different weeks. 8-0 was October 3. I had G T on 10/10 and went 5-2

Back