The Miami Dolphins - Martin and Incognito texts

Going to bar at noon to drink and watch hoops with jimmyshivers so trying to hold off on drinking during hockey game

I'm hoping to be able to stay up, made it to episode 6 of House of Cards before crashing out now can't get back to sleep

What's funny Cudder is I actually woke up and restarted it 3 different times but never made it more than 5 minutes before crashing out and finally decided hockey might peak my interest. Fucking great show though.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say Incognito won't play another down in the league.

The only way that report can be read is that Martin was mentally unstable and close to quitting but Incognito is a sociopath. The guy only plays by his own rules. It's completely clear to me that Martin only tried to befriend the ring leader to try and make the shit stop and it didn't. Incognito probably truly liked Martin but only because he was user friendly. He was a doormat.

Say way what you want about the guy but I'm glad Martin walked away before he snapped and shot up the locker room.

Aren't Pouncey and Jerry both accused of making racist remarks as well
Yeah they are. Well I'd have to look again but most of the stuff they said we're homophobic but I believe one of the things they said were "he wasn't black enough."

The “you’re my bitch” comments added to name-calling that had begun in
2012, Martin’s rookie season, when Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey began regularly calling
Martin a “cunt,” a “bitch,” a “pussy” and a “******.

 We are going to run train on your sister. She loves me. I’m going to
fuck her without a condom and cum in her cunt.
 Hey, Jmart’s sister is in town. Get the plastic sheets ready, she’s a
squirter.
 I’m going to bang the shit out of her and spit on her and treat her like
shit.
 Hear your sister has a wolf-puss. A fat, hairy pussy.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say Incognito won't play another down in the league.

The only way that report can be read is that Martin was mentally unstable and close to quitting but Incognito is a sociopath. The guy only plays by his own rules. It's completely clear to me that Martin only tried to befriend the ring leader to try and make the shit stop and it didn't. Incognito probably truly liked Martin but only because he was user friendly. He was a doormat.

Say way what you want about the guy but I'm glad Martin walked away before he snapped and shot up the locker room.
You may be right. Check out the rap sheet they got on him PG 59-65 if anybody doesn't want to read the whole thing. And I guess he has indeed already met with Gooddell back in 2012 so expect a stiff penalty.

http://63bba9dfdf9675bf3f10-68be460ce43dd2a60dd64ca5eca4ae1d.r37.cf1.rackcdn.com/PaulWeissReport.pdf

Sam might have potential, the others don't

In 2011, the Dolphins re-signed Incognito, this time to a three-year deal. Incognito started 15 games and allowed just 1.5 sacks on the year.

Incognito started all 16 games of the 2012 season at left guard.[SUP][29][/SUP] Incognito made his first Pro Bowl appearance after the 2012 season.[SUP][30]

[/SUP] Ehh.. I diagree with your comments 100%.

I'd be shocked if the GM of your favorite team hasn't crossed him off the list, his talent can't make up for his stupidity

In 2011, the Dolphins re-signed Incognito, this time to a three-year deal. Incognito started 15 games and allowed just 1.5 sacks on the year.

Incognito started all 16 games of the 2012 season at left guard.[SUP][29][/SUP] Incognito made his first Pro Bowl appearance after the 2012 season.[SUP][30]

[/SUP] Ehh.. I diagree with your comments 100%.
agree with you craw

i think what's missing in this discussion is the fact that jay glazer, fox, and richie icognito are all guilty of pushing a false narrative and controlling the message. when jay glazer sat down with his wrasslin buddy, he promised us all that there was no conflict of interest, if that was true, then why in the holy fuck did jay glazer show us the only three texts that made richie look like a great guy? jay had richie's fucking phone in his hand, and the only three texts that get blasted into 100 million homes are the ones that made richie look like a goddamn saint? seriously? we're supposed to buy this story? after reading the wells report, it's become abundantly clear that jay glazer and richie's PR team staged a coordinated attack on the viewing public. why didn't jay glazer leak the texts about richie joking about killing black people? do you think a journalist that wasn't wrassling buddies with richie would've put those on the tv? i sure as fuck do. i think any journalist that had a goddamn soul would've blasted richie icognito for being a racist, and a goddamn bully. but instead of the fucking truth, we get a press release from richie's team in the form of an "exclusive" with sweaty, disgusting jay glazer. and we were all told to look at the texts!! they're friends!! look, jmart doesn't blame richie!! this is all just a big, big misunderstanding. jay glazer thinks we're all too fucking stupid to figure this shit out. and thank christ that for deadspin. as much as i shit on that site, they were the only ones actually pointing out the fact that jay glazer is making shit up.

on top of all this collusion, jay glazer refused to press richie icognito about the golf course incident because it was a "separate story". right. because sexually harassing and assaulting a female to the point of her feeling frightened has no bearing on the discussion of richie being a bully. and if jay glazer has such a fucking inside track to players in the NFL, why the fuck hasn't he goten that scoop yet?

journalists are supposed to have a fucking code of ethics, and shit like that. i'm thoroughly disgusted that we got a story spun right from the fucking PR staff of richie icognito, and nobody is calling jay glazer out on his bullshit. magically, this POS is on a ski vacation in utah. the man that never sleeps, somehow timed his vacation during the wells report. oh yes. that seems logical.

richie icognito talks about toughening up jonathan martin. that sounds great to majority of american men, because that's how their dads did it growing up. i know my old man did the same to me. but if richie was an actual leader on that offensive line, then he woulda seen that jmart wasn't wired like him. that maybe, just maybe, jmart needed a different approach. so instead of calling him a n*****, and relaying stories about fucking jmart's sister, maybe richie reads a motherfucking book on leadership and doesn't act like a motherfucking moron sack of shit. a real godddamn leader woulda handled this differently. he ain't no leader, he's a goddamn loser.

if richie icognito ever pulled this shit on someone outside of the miami training facility, he'd get fucking shot. this dude plays tough guy in a controlled environment that allows his actions to continue. he tries to pull this prison mentality bullshit like he's been through it. this piece of shit is from a bedroom community in goddamn new jersey. this sunnovabitch ain't a goddamn convict. he ain't walkin the goddamn yard. he's a millionaire athlete and he's a goddamn spoiled brat who has no idea how the real world works. fuck richie icognito, and fuck jay glazer. they sold all of us a hot, steamy, bowl of bullshit.

i think what's missing in this discussion is the fact that jay glazer, fox, and richie icognito are all guilty of pushing a false narrative and controlling the message. when jay glazer sat down with his wrasslin buddy, he promised us all that there was no conflict of interest, if that was true, then why in the holy fuck did jay glazer show us the only three texts that made richie look like a great guy? jay had richie's fucking phone in his hand, and the only three texts that get blasted into 100 million homes are the ones that made richie look like a goddamn saint? seriously? we're supposed to buy this story? after reading the wells report, it's become abundantly clear that jay glazer and richie's PR team staged a coordinated attack on the viewing public. why didn't jay glazer leak the texts about richie joking about killing black people? do you think a journalist that wasn't wrassling buddies with richie would've put those on the tv? i sure as fuck do. i think any journalist that had a goddamn soul would've blasted richie icognito for being a racist, and a goddamn bully. but instead of the fucking truth, we get a press release from richie's team in the form of an "exclusive" with sweaty, disgusting jay glazer. and we were all told to look at the texts!! they're friends!! look, jmart doesn't blame richie!! this is all just a big, big misunderstanding. jay glazer thinks we're all too fucking stupid to figure this shit out. and thank christ that for deadspin. as much as i shit on that site, they were the only ones actually pointing out the fact that jay glazer is making shit up.

on top of all this collusion, jay glazer refused to press richie icognito about the golf course incident because it was a "separate story". right. because sexually harassing and assaulting a female to the point of her feeling frightened has no bearing on the discussion of richie being a bully. and if jay glazer has such a fucking inside track to players in the NFL, why the fuck hasn't he goten that scoop yet?

journalists are supposed to have a fucking code of ethics, and shit like that. i'm thoroughly disgusted that we got a story spun right from the fucking PR staff of richie icognito, and nobody is calling jay glazer out on his bullshit. magically, this POS is on a ski vacation in utah. the man that never sleeps, somehow timed his vacation during the wells report. oh yes. that seems logical.

richie icognito talks about toughening up jonathan martin. that sounds great to majority of american men, because that's how their dads did it growing up. i know my old man did the same to me. but if richie was an actual leader on that offensive line, then he woulda seen that jmart wasn't wired like him. that maybe, just maybe, jmart needed a different approach. so instead of calling him a n*****, and relaying stories about fucking jmart's sister, maybe richie reads a motherfucking book on leadership and doesn't act like a motherfucking moron sack of shit. a real godddamn leader woulda handled this differently. he ain't no leader, he's a goddamn loser.

if richie icognito ever pulled this shit on someone outside of the miami training facility, he'd get fucking shot. this dude plays tough guy in a controlled environment that allows his actions to continue. he tries to pull this prison mentality bullshit like he's been through it. this piece of shit is from a bedroom community in goddamn new jersey. this sunnovabitch ain't a goddamn convict. he ain't walkin the goddamn yard. he's a millionaire athlete and he's a goddamn spoiled brat who has no idea how the real world works. fuck richie icognito, and fuck jay glazer. they sold all of us a hot, steamy, bowl of bullshit.
I would say this part isn't as uncommon as you think as far as the locker room(or maybe you do not). He certainly seemed to have the majority of the team on his side etc..I think it seemed to me that he had earned the respect of the locker room whether we agree or not. You think there is a "prison mentality" here?

did you read the report? I don't think there is any other possible conclusion to draw after reading it. He is absolutely a racist and I'm not usually one to throw that word around
very long from what I saw and no I did not

can u link me what he said and would have u think it?

very long from what I saw and no I did not

can u link me what he said and would have u think it?
- The evidence shows that while Martin was waiting in line for food, Incognito called out to him from the table, saying that Martin was a “stinky Pakistani” who should not join the
group.

- As noted above, Incognito referred to Martin as a “half-****** piece of
shit” in his April 6, 2013 voicemail, and Martin says Incognito called him a “******” on
at least one other occasion. And it is undisputed that Incognito routinely used other
racially derogatory language (including, for example, “mulatto,” “dirty Pakistani” and
“darkness” to Martin

- Specifically, on December 13, 2012, Incognito and a former Dolphins offensive lineman,
who is white, communicated about purchasing guns, apparently for recreational purposes.
(We identify this former Dolphin as Player B.) The discussion veered into jokes about
shooting black people:

Player B: Especially if u plan living in Arizona in the future, that’s
exactly what you want
Incognito: Yea. For picking off zombies
Player B: Lol isn’t that why we own any weapons!?
Incognito: That and black people
Player B: Mmm def all black ppl
Four days later, Incognito and Player B discussed rifle scopes in text
messages.
Player B: Yes. That’s a solid optic made specifically for a .308
battle rifle
Incognito: Perfect for shooting black people
Player B: Lol exactly
Player B: Or Jeff Ireland

- We found that the Assistant Trainer, who was born in Japan, was the
target of frequent and persistent harassment, including insults relating to his race and
national origin. Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey admitted that they directed racially
derogatory words toward him, including “Jap” and “Chinaman.” At times, according to
Martin, they referred to the Assistant Trainer as a “dirty communist” or a “North
Korean,” made demands such as “give me some water you fucking *****,” spoke to him
in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for “rubby rubby sucky sucky,” and
called his mother a “rub and tug masseuse.”

On December 7, 2012, the anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl
Harbor, Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey donned traditional Japanese headbands that
featured a rising sun emblem (which the Assistant Trainer had given them) and jokingly
threatened to harm the Assistant Trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor
attack

You think Incognito is a racist elbutre?

i don't see how there's any other choice but to call him a racist. and i never said what he was doing was uncommon. my point is that this is not how the real world works. this is how he's been allowed to exist because his bosses allowed him to. and yes, of course there's a prison mentality in what richie is doing. calling another man a "bitch", or questioning his sexuality, etc, is absolutely a prison mentality. that aint' real life. and he ain't a convict. he's fake tough.

but my anger towards richie and his fake prison guy bullshit pales in comparison to how i feel about jay glazer. it's absolutely disgusting what that man did to the american public. truly despicable.

Anyways, Martin isn't coming back to the Dolphins. And in further news........

Dolphins might go after Harbough, again.

[h=1]Richie Incognito's Ferrari Smashed and Vandalized With a Bat UPDATE[/h]
Update:
According to TMZ, Incognito smashed and dented the car himself. The Scottsdale Police Department say that Incognito admitted to them that he was the one that took a baseball bat to his own Ferrari, though police aren't saying what set him off.

So, it's official, Richie Incognito bullied his own car.
See also: Ten Times Richie Incognito Has Acted Like a Jackass
Original post: Somebody decided to bully Richie Incognito's $300,000 black Ferrari FF with a baseball bat.
Apparently, Incognito's ride was sitting outside his Scottsdale, Arizona, home when a vandal or vandals came at it with a baseball bat and smashed and dented it.
There were red shirts with Incognito's name strewn across the car, and pieces of the bat were found in and around the car, according to TMZ Sports.
According to the report, no windows were damaged, but there were several dents all over the Ferrari. Gouges and dents are visible on the hood.
The handle of the baseball bat was found jammed in the Ferrari's grill and broken off. Other pieces of it were scattered across the ground.
Incognito has had the car since November, around the time Jason Cole of the National Football Post reported that Incognito and at least one other Dolphins player apparently mocked the ethnic background of an unnamed staffer and made crude sex jokes about his wife.
And, according to the independent report conducted by Ted Wells, Incognito, along with teammates John Jerry and Mike Pouncey, were involved in bullying teammate Jonathan Martin as well as an assistant trainer with homophobic slurs, name-calling, improper physical contact, and taunting.
"The Report finds that the assistant trainer repeatedly was the object of racial slurs and other racially derogatory language," Wells says in the report.
He goes on to write that "the other offensive lineman was subjected to homophobic name-calling and improper physical touching; and that Martin was taunted on a persistent basis with sexually explicit remarks about his sister and his mother and at times ridiculed with racial insults and other offensive comments."
The investigation, which was launched following Martin's exit from the team and his public accusations of bullying, allowed Wells access to thousands of documents, text messages, and emails. Wells also conducted more than 100 interviews with Dolphins players, coaches, members of the front office, and owner Stephen Ross.
No word on if Incognito's car being smashed up is related to any of this or if this was retribution for some other person he may have pissed off by being himself.
You can see photos of the damaged Ferrari here.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2014/02/richie_incognitos_ferrari_smas.php

Troubled NFL offensive lineman Richie Incognito checked himself into a pyschiatric care unit in Arizona late Thursday night, TMZ Sports is reporting.
[+] Enlarge<cite style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(171, 171, 171);">AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee</cite>Police in Arizona say Richie Incognito told them he was responsible for damaging his own Ferrari.

According to the website's sources, Incognito -- the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal -- is seeking counseling due to stress.
On Thursday, Scottsdale police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Incognito say the player told an officer he did the damage himself. Scottsdale police have closed the matter since no crime was committed.
Incognito told Fox 10 in Arizona later in the day that he was just "venting" when he smashed his Ferrari with a baseball bat.
"Oh that was that was just me venting, that was self expression, that's a piece of art," Incognito told Fox 10. "The happiest day of my life was when I got that car and now the second happiest day will be when I donate it to charity. The Ferrari is a story unto itself, the Ferrari is one entity, but I will tell you this the Ferrari is going to be for sale through my mission which is helping the brotherhood, whatever brotherhood it is."
A photo of Incognito's car showed the black Ferrari with several dents in its hood and a baseball bat in front of the vehicle. A part of the bat also was lodged in the car's grille.
An investigation conducted by Ted Wells for the NFL determined that Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment of offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant team trainer. Wells' findings were released earlier this month.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

These are the words of a very sane man obviously.

:sarcasm:

"Oh that was that was just me venting, that was self expression, that's a piece of art," Incognito told Fox 10. "The happiest day of my life was when I got that car and now the second happiest day will be when I donate it to charity. The Ferrari is a story unto itself, the Ferrari is one entity, but I will tell you this the Ferrari is going to be for sale through my mission which is helping the brotherhood, whatever brotherhood it is."

Back