The Memorial 2020 Discussion

I read a good tweet about a list of guys that have played 6 weeks straight, are not playing 3M next week, and are out of contention. Feels like a getaway day for those guys and could be fade material:

Day
Hovland - Munoz
Griffin
Reed
Wallace

I bet Norlander +130 v Day
JT -1/2 v Reed
Boss Hoad +115 v Griffin
And smaller Reavie -130 v Wallace
KJ says “don’t sleep on Day. He has nowhere to get away. He lives on the course”

Only full tourney action I have left is Rory as top Brit and Ireland but he’s 4 behind Willett and hasn’t looked great so don’t have a ton of hope there.

For Round 4 - all tie no bet

Scottie -152 over Hughes
Reavie -114 over Wallace
Cantlay -230 over Rodgers

I think there’s some value on Palmer here at 16-1. Finau at 7-1 not so much. It’s playing tough and Rahm could shoot +something to give those guys a chance. I don’t see anyone except those 3 winning though.

So late again, rough day last night. Still feeling it ... this is through 3 rounds...pretty crazy, assuming xander has been miserable on the greens

1. Jon Rahm
  2. Bubba Watson
  3. Ryan Palmer
  4. Tyler Duncan
  5. Sebastian Munoz
  6. Tony Finau
  7. Xander Schauffele
  8. Scottie Scheffler
  9. Rory McIlroy
  10. Jason Dufner

Day making me nervous with every putt.
I have him 50/1 to win, which would be the coup of my season
If he can stay top ten at 5/1, it might cover my other plays.

at what point does McIlroy become a value play? 20+?
He's been favored and shown shit. Is the year one going to be lost on him , like happens with many?
Next to a young Tiger, love the kid's swing, since my spine never worked that well, but he might have missed his moment.
Where's the point we get value on this young man?

Right guy won... he deserved it. Congrats to the new #1...

2-2 today with slight profit. Norlander Day match was a tough one to lose... hard off to List never thought he would go under par in those conditions...

onto next week!

congrats to rahm. amazing talent. Cant figure out if i like his personality or not. Strange week. Course and weather definitely impacted things.

Day making me nervous with every putt.
I have him 50/1 to win, which would be the coup of my season
If he can stay top ten at 5/1, it might cover my other plays.
Day saved me with the top 10
Lost Tigger, Ancertop 10, walker matchup v JT.
If Tigger is in a tourney, just figger my money is lost on him to win.
Amazing what a beautiful scandinavian can do with a 4 iron(9iron? cant remember) to a man.

Back