The Masters In-Game

I’ll put this here but I’ve got an uncle that was NOPD in the 80’s.
Dusty got detained in a huge bar fight on the wrong side of Bourbon St. If you know what I mean…
AAB43836-BEF8-416F-B408-AB9479FC6F9A.gif

How I’m feeling after the week I’ve had at the window and now finding out that the American Dream Dusty Rhodes was a fanook.

Anyway, $4 a pound.

Got hovland +2500~ range after his 2nd/3rd birdie when he started that streak, with Rahm +100 today to breakeven...so rooting for koepka to slip and it will feel like freerolling hovland probably

Not a Rahm fan but I sure can't root for Blake. Never really cared for him even before he went to LIV. Respect his game and his journey to get to ghe PGA just felt he never even liked the game.

Not a Rahm fan but I sure can't root for Blake. Never really cared for him even before he went to LIV. Respect his game and his journey to get to ghe PGA just felt he never even liked the game.
Blake was my 2nd big futures win(monetary wise) at Erin Hills. I was really proud of that one.

Definitely was one of my favorites for a few years.

Kinda fell into that blah phase for a bit. Full Swing brought me 2 ways on him.

This week, he looks like 2018 Brooks. Everything about it, but maybe even more relaxed. I definitely don't care for LIV winning a major but this was gonna be the one I think with their best chance...

The fact he's NOT wearing the cheap Liv gear makes it seem like he's on tour again...

Funny enough, I like Rahm more now than before and have rooted for him last two days despite adding a bet on Brooks +100 yesterday...

Why?

Maybe moreso to see a great Sunday. That's my biggest thing.

Hopefully we have this go down to 18.

Cantlay or Deki is going to get to 9-10 for sure to make it interesting...

I'd assume traditional Sunday pins, let's gooooooo!

Not sure how i feel about the way Brooks and Rahm played the last 6 or 7 holes. Brooks irons were a tad off. Rahm hit some squirelly borderline shankapotamuses also.

Choosing between Brooks and Rahm, give me the American who doesn't look like he's trying to cut down a tree with his swing. Wouldn't mind seeing Hovland break through. Cantlay plays too slow for my taste. Not sure anyone else can be considered.

Got some Brooks haters in here. Regardless of LIV, the dude is an animal in majors.

I love his confidence. Also love how quickly he plays. It is interesting though in the last couple majors where he was in contention he got beat by Phil and Tiger. He loses here and that is some serious scar tissue.

Choosing between Brooks and Rahm, give me the American who doesn't look like he's trying to cut down a tree with his swing. Wouldn't mind seeing Hovland break through. Cantlay plays too slow for my taste. Not sure anyone else can be considered.
I cant get over what happened to Cantlay in 2019 after he eagled 15 to take the lead. Hard to take him serious in one of these.

I love his confidence. Also love how quickly he plays. It is interesting though in the last couple majors where he was in contention he got beat by Phil and Tiger. He loses here and that is some serious scar tissue.
Good points and yes on fast play.

Remember 2019 Brooks on #17 tee and Tiger just hits the epic shot in front of Phelps etc and the crowd is just roaring.

Brooks said "fuck it" and tees off (hit fairway) but that shook him slightly. He wasn't used to this in a major.

I cant get over what happened to Cantlay in 2019 after he eagled 15 to take the lead. Hard to take him serious in one of these.
True.

Cantlay
X
Brooks

All had that shot to grab it.

I had X 50-1 that week lol. Bet Tiger the second Moli hit water on 12 at +250 I think. Still rooted for Tig.

Blake was my 2nd big futures win(monetary wise) at Erin Hills. I was really proud of that one.

Definitely was one of my favorites for a few years.

Kinda fell into that blah phase for a bit. Full Swing brought me 2 ways on him.

This week, he looks like 2018 Brooks. Everything about it, but maybe even more relaxed. I definitely don't care for LIV winning a major but this was gonna be the one I think with their best chance...

The fact he's NOT wearing the cheap Liv gear makes it seem like he's on tour again...

Funny enough, I like Rahm more now than before and have rooted for him last two days despite adding a bet on Brooks +100 yesterday...

Why?

Maybe moreso to see a great Sunday. That's my biggest thing.

Hopefully we have this go down to 18.

Cantlay or Deki is going to get to 9-10 for sure to make it interesting...

I'd assume traditional Sunday pins, let's gooooooo!

Was surprised at how cool his girl is. She balances him out. Good couple, at least on that.

Reactions: KJ
Back