The "Is This A Good Trade? or "Who Should I Sign?" Thread

Everett available. Was just about to say that Ebron is a possibility.

Very hard choice to make! Jarwin might be in the most potent offense (plus I got Dak), but Conklin should def have more volume especially bc Jarwin also has to compete with Schulz? Conklin competes with Herndon, hopefully Herndon doesn't revive his career, Minny does plenty of two-tight end sets, maybe less of that this year, but Kirk likes going to his tight end and Conklin's numbers with Rudolph out end of last season look promising

Reading up on Everett...looks really promising, definitely a better situation for him in Seattle than last year in LA...lack of pass-catching options after the offseason, Dissly has never been a hugely targeted guy, i've read that Russell will pass a lot more this year and he loves his tight ends...don't care much for Pitt's QB situation altho it will pass a lot

Last edited:
  • Despite former offensive coordinator Arthur Smith leaving for Atlanta, his system will live on through the play-calling decisions of Todd Downing, also the replacement for Smith as tight ends coach after the 2019 promotion to OC. Firkser’s positional coach of two years now calls the plays … this positive cannot be understated.
  • In Downing’s one year as the playcaller in the NFL, his then-Oakland Raiders heavily involved tight end Jared Cook (86 targets), also while having a pair of quality WRs in Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree. Last year, in 14 games, Smith was targeted 65 times, tied for 17th among tight ends, and finished tied for TE6 in fantasy points per game among those with at least 59 targets. Translation: Major success from limited involvement.

I got offered: Robby Anderson and Antonio Gibson

for

Diontae Johnson and Zack Moss:

My team is WR-heavy: I have Sutton Keenan Allen Diontae and Kupp. My RBs are CMC, Hubbard. Clyde E-H, and Moss.

Should I accept?

I’m assuming that nothing will happen this season and acquired Cook.

Traded CMC, Chuba, and Van Jefferson for Cook, Mike Williams, Elijah Mitchell.

I’m 3-6 and it’s a keeper league. Wasn’t keeping CMC (more than likely) and I felt the trade gave me potential to still this week (maybe sneak into the playoffs?) while getting keeper options for next year based on our keeper rules.

Ekeler is on the covid list but Justin Jackson is still only projected to have 5 points. You should probably sign JJ it you need a rb!

Congrats to those who made it this far.

I recommend checking out Derrick Gore and Ogunbowale if you need a running back (as I likely do)

^Because CEH and James Robinson are injured

Back