Thanks CTG - another great year!

I think it was one of the strongest years of information and working together that I have seen on here in several years.

Big credit to each and every one of you, whether it was 5 posts or 2500 posts.

I noticed more people being comfortable chiming in than in recent years. I hope that lends credence to the fact that everyone is welcome to contribute.

Now, next year starts now (or already has). The off season is where so many of the excellent cappers do their major legwork. So, lets all stay as active as possible for the next 6-7 months to keep fresh next season.

:shake:

Thanks for everything you did this year. Helped me make money and I am sure others as well, s--k. When I go a week without your recaps, I am worse for it. Have a good offseason brother.

I might you use in the Miner gear as my avatar so Debbie can rest up for 2020

VK's right. We should be thanking you for your contributions. Your a solid capper that brings a lot to this forum. Thanks for what you do.

I agree with all the above.

This is the best handicapping site in existence and I enjoy it more every year.

Thanks to the guys who do the work to keep it up and running and all the handicappers who share their knowledge.

Can't wait for the four 2019 seasons--recruit signing season, NFL draft season, spring practice season, and college football season.

Thanks to all who made this site such an enjoyable experience.
I spent a lot of my waking hours here.
I continue to be amazed at the roster knowledge of so many of you. Plus assistant coaches. Plus nicknames. Many times I don’t know who you are talking about.
I’m a guy who cannot name you ten QBs Honestly.
I hope next year I can avoid that October brain cramp and make more of a contribution.
Oh for a return to several years back when I hit almost 80% on FCS plays. But since then the books have gotten sharper
Peace, health, ands prosperous new year to all.

I think it was one of the strongest years of information and working together that I have seen on here in several years.

Big credit to each and every one of you, whether it was 5 posts or 2500 posts.

I noticed more people being comfortable chiming in than in recent years. I hope that lends credence to the fact that everyone is welcome to contribute.

Now, next year starts now (or already has). The off season is where so many of the excellent cappers do their major legwork. So, lets all stay as active as possible for the next 6-7 months to keep fresh next season.

:shake:
I agree BAR. Incredibly informative forum this football season.
Thanks everyone!

I signed up here solely because of the college football discussions (no disrespect to the other subs). I learned a ton from everyone and it helped me have my most profitable NCAAF betting season in my young career. Looking forward to contributing more in 2019. Also, props to ctg for promoting a welcoming atmosphere here where people can feel comfortable posting thoughts or plays without having to deal with trolls or whatever

Back