Thank You

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
The guys in this forum have done one hell of a job this year in NCAA. I read many each week, then use what you do and do very very little else except bet. You all have been very profitable and knowledgeable

Sometimes tempted to quit capping and just follow a brilliant man like crimson. So many smart smart people here BAR was right when he said my dismissal from blankets was a blessing in disguise. That place is garbage. This place is awesome for smart people. Even the michigan fans here are highly intelligent

Sometimes tempted to quit capping and just follow a brilliant man like crimson. So many smart smart people here BAR was right when he said my dismissal from blankets was a blessing in disguise. That place is garbage. This place is awesome for smart people. Even the michigan fans here are highly intelligent

The closet Spartans fan from Maryland/Tuscaloosa... ;)

I have said this for 11 years now at this place. Just learn from everyone here and you will become better as a capper.

A lot of people doing wonderful jobs here this year. Great info and sharing.

The closet Spartans fan from Maryland/Tuscaloosa... ;)

I have said this for 11 years now at this place. Just learn from everyone here and you will become better as a capper.

A lot of people doing wonderful jobs here this year. Great info and sharing.

How'd you know i'm from maryland lol?

Agreed. So many good threads that start going up right when the games end. Sk's recaps deserve honorary mention imo because there's just a ridic amount of good info there. But a lot of other people putting forth solid efforts as well

How'd you know i'm from maryland lol?

Agreed. So many good threads that start going up right when the games end. Sk's recaps deserve honorary mention imo because there's just a ridic amount of good info there. But a lot of other people putting forth solid efforts as well
You have mentioned it, plus the VA part....I just group all of that together.

Yeah, s--k has always been an awesome read but is on a different level right now.

You have mentioned it, plus the VA part....I just group all of that together.

Yeah, s--k has always been an awesome read but is on a different level right now.

You have a helluva memory considering how many of us are here

And your Big 10 threads too amigo

Agreed to all. I personally dont have much time to post the great content you all do but i applaud those that do.

Its hard. Seriously. I just hope i can help people by posting a W here or there.

Thank you to all

I have been posting here a few years and feel I have learned a lot and like to continue to grow as a capper. There is a lot to glean in terms of process and mind set from people better at this. I am just a reg Joe that came here and started posting to keep track of everything but definitely appreciate the knowledge around here and the discussions. Great community of people on this forum, and a handful more that I wish would poke their heads around again. :cheers3:

The more everyone shares info and knowledge it makes everyone better. And when we're better we win more. And when we win more it makes everything more fun. No place I'd rather spend an exorbitant amount of time reading and typing. Tip of the cap to everyone who makes the forum what it is.

Back