Tennis In Game

I went home early today and now watching this match. KK I was big on Del Potro. That hurt me. Playing Ferrer next match

Gasquet/Nadal going to be great.

Sucks about Potro mate...fucking gutless guy probably let Fed win...

I really think Gasquet can beat Nadal today; dude is crushing it. Took him 1st set for $20 on my drive home. hopefully he can cash

I went home early today and now watching this match. KK I was big on Del Potro. That hurt me. Playing Ferrer next match

Gasquet/Nadal going to be great.

ooo health on that one. I lean Berdych actually.

I have Nadal -4 in this one. Hit Pavlyuchenkova for a monster bet earlier.

Health on Nadal -4 lol opposites today P.

Im not a Berdych fan nor am I of Ferrer but think Ferrer has been playing alot better the last month.

I would tend to agree on Ferrer but this is more of a situational play for me. Following a bit of steam on Bird Dick.

Gasquet had his chance this game to come back and Nadal made a great save and then Gasquet moon shotted it. Gasquet is just getting torched at the net.

My local only offers totals and spreads during the final few matches of the tournament. sucks but I guess it's better than nothing.

was odd they randomly showed totals and spreads a couple weeks ago then gonezo again

anything other than steam for birdshit P?

i tend to like to follow it as well but i tread very lightly in these matches that i can't live bet

Well, I think he's played a bit better this tournament than Ferrer (not much better tbh) when considering his competition has been tougher. Overall they are pretty evenly matched although their strengths are vastly different.

yeah it's a coin flip and was lined as such, steam is so minimal on him

probly goes 6-2, 6-1 either way

Back