Tennis Betting

Wasn't a bad day on the courts...

Had that Razzano/Kvitova over and Stosur ML win but lost with Stosur (-1.5 sets). Was going to get down on Azarenka but I had not seen her play since Wimbeldon so I stayed off and just observed. She looked good, too bad she is still dating that dumbass with the afro and zebra shirts.

Anything tomorrow you see GLB? I haven't even looked at the games yet.

Wow at Granollers loses first set 0-6. Figured everything would be fucked. Then comes back to win 7-6 6-4. Win both of those tennis bets

The beauty of tennis! Winning a set means nothing unless you can win another one lol. Nice win. Nice 2-0 start and if you had the JIPPO under 3-0. Cashin cheques and breaking necks my friend

Del Potro covers the -1.5 sets. Also had this parlay

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]189420223-1[/TD]
[TD]8/3/13 11:47am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$55.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$75.50[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"]$130.50[/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]4 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"][/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]8/3/13 7:00pm ATP Tennis 201 Juan Martin del Potro -370* <small>vs</small> Tommy Haas [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]8/3/13 3:00pm ATP Tennis 222 John Isner -360* <small>vs</small> Dmitry Tursunov [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]8/3/13 5:00pm WTA Tennis 401 Victoria Azarenka -590* <small>vs</small> Ana Ivanovic [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]8/3/13 10:00pm WTA Tennis 422 Samantha Stosur -400* <small>vs</small> Virginie Razzano [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

nice win...that was a nice parlay.

I'm on Riske tomorrow +208....way too steep of a price on Mattek-Sands who hasn't done much recently, let alone on hard courts as of late. ...There is no way Sands should be this steep of a favorite...Riske is playing nice tennis right now and at this price I cannot pass her up..Riske should be riding a wave of high confidence and lets hope she can grind out the W against her USA counterpart (who is really good competition, but lets hope the young gal gets the best of her).

Riske ML (+208) $100 to win $208

Riske wins the 1st set which saw 8 breaks of serve.... hopefully she can grind out this match and get the W.

Was on a plane while this one finished up. Looks like the match went about as well as the in-flight food/drink, which was a bag of nacho chips and your choice of beer, wine, rum or whiskey. All for the price of $0.

Riske ended up dropping the second set TB before dishing out a bagel to mattek-sands.

Straight cash. Too bad I didn't get her at +248 as line had some pretty heavy movement

Azarenka (-102) $52 to win $50

Sitting at a place drinking $1 beers and need some action to keep me content. As degenerates as it is, I really like the way Azarenka has looked since coming back from Wimby. Stosur has had an easy draw, and besting a tired and mentally fatigued radwanksa is nothing to be proud of. Stosur is not world class, and Azarenka for the most part is. Can see a 6-2 set for Aza. Ivanovic managed to push her a bit, but I view Ivanovic as a much better hard court player than Stosur. 6-3 6-2 win for Azarenka coming up. (I hope)

Yeah mens draw is gross..

I like this Zheng/Barthel over in womens... and U. Radz ML

Parlay the two and you get decent odds, like +220 and change I think.

I'll be on Riske again tomorrow as well.

Good luck if you wager GLB

Raonic is true fade material...just waiting for the right chance.

Had a very nice day on the courts...

Sorry I didn't post, I fucked up today and left the mainland for an island called Bastimentos...not the friendliest of islands if I must say. Wireless comes and goes so I got my plays in when I arrive and then set out for the day.

I was doing some reading and noticed that Jarrko Niemenen was coming off some messed up injury/infection type thing...so I took some Canadian without really looking handicapping the match. I saw him at +350 the day before...but this morning he was +450...I don't handicap off line movements so I laid down some cheddar on the Canadian kid, who lost the 1st set but took the 2nd set late from being a break down. Niemenen then retired early in the 3rd, cashing my bet and allowing me to finally thank my book for their retirement rules.

I also had a parlay of two overs that, Raonic/Chardy and Isner/Karlovic..and honestly I wasn't too confident in this one but it worked out anyways

Looking at tomorrows matches now... will post before I go to bed

Raonic is true fade material...just waiting for the right chance.

Had a very nice day on the courts...

Sorry I didn't post, I fucked up today and left the mainland for an island called Bastimentos...not the friendliest of islands if I must say. Wireless comes and goes so I got my plays in when I arrive and then set out for the day.

I was doing some reading and noticed that Jarrko Niemenen was coming off some messed up injury/infection type thing...so I took some Canadian without really looking handicapping the match. I saw him at +350 the day before...but this morning he was +450...I don't handicap off line movements so I laid down some cheddar on the Canadian kid, who lost the 1st set but took the 2nd set late from being a break down. Niemenen then retired early in the 3rd, cashing my bet and allowing me to finally thank my book for their retirement rules.

I also had a parlay of two overs that, Raonic/Chardy and Isner/Karlovic..and honestly I wasn't too confident in this one but it worked out anyways

Looking at tomorrows matches now... will post before I go to bed

I had to make a drive to Boston from Florida. Left yesterday at 5PM and just got here now. I ended up in Fayetteville, NC last night. I blindly played both of those plays and both were easy winners. I also did a stupid parlay

Janowicz/Fogini/Youzhny/Anderson/Dimitrov/Haas/Djokovic

After I got through the first 3 I was fairly confident it was going to be good and then both Anderson & Dimitrov decided to blow chance after chance.

Yes I will be fading Raonic from here on out. Hopefully Youzhny takes care of him or Potro loses to Dodig...one of the two needs to happen. I will be looking for lines in the morning....

Let's keep this rolling my friend.

So far for tomorrow I'm leaning:

youzny, ferrer, ivanovic, cornet/kirilenko over (cornet ml maybe), bouchard (no line yet), davis (fatoli first match since winning wimbeldon).

i really dont think ivanovic loses, and davis catching +5.5 against bartoli is amazing. i really bet marion spent many days after wimbeldon eating food and drinking, hopefully she struggles tomorrow

Last edited:
Here are mine for tomorrow

Tennis

R. Stepanek -2(-125)
Berdych/DogopolovOver 22 (-110)
Nadal/Levine Under19 (-135)
Frank Dancevic +305
Bogomolvo Jr./FerrerUnder 19.5

I swear they made this draw to favor Raonic... Youzhny struggling to give him trouble on his serve. Match is under rain-delay so perhaps Raonic comes out cold... I'd throw some on Youzhny if my book would let me

I'll be on Dancevic now that I have some internet and the match has not been played yet

Ferrer in all sorts of trouble. Raonic looked decent today. No break chances against him all match and capitalized on his rare break opportunities.

Something I threw together just for the hell of it

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1313"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="class: NoWrap, align: left"]189984814-1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 1:22am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$65.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$46,501.93[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]16 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 8:00pm ATP Tennis 101 Novak Djokovic -2500* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Denis Istomin [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 7:00pm ATP Tennis 108 Richard Gasquet -175* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Kei Nishikori [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 12:00pm ATP Tennis 113 Rafael Nadal -560* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Jerzy Janowicz [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 12:00pm ATP Tennis 119 Marinko Matosevic +160* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Benoit Paire [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 1:15pm ATP Tennis 125 Tomas Berdych -575* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Vasek Pospisil [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 2:00pm ATP Tennis 144 Andy Murray -500* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Ernests Gulbis [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 2:30pm WTA Tennis 301 Serena Williams -1650* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Kirsten Flipkens [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 12:15pm WTA Tennis 308 Marion Bartoli -200* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Magdalena Rybarikova [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 11:00am WTA Tennis 313 Agnieszka Radwanska -465* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Sloane Stephens [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 11:00am WTA Tennis 320 Sara Errani -200* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Alize Cornet [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 3:15pm WTA Tennis 326 Roberta Vinci -115* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Dominika Cibulkova [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 1:00pm WTA Tennis 332 Na Li -220* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Ana Ivanovic [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 3:14am[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 3:00pm ATP Tennis 132 Alex Bogomolov Jr +180* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Nikolay Davydenko [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 3:14am[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 6:00pm ATP Tennis 137 Juan Martin del Potro -210* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Milos Raonic [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 11:11am[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 7:00pm WTA Tennis 337 Petra Kvitova -115* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Samantha Stosur [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 11:11am[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/13 1:45pm WTA Tennis 343 Jelena Jankovic -150* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Sorana Cirstea [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

i've always thought that the Rogers Cup was always a time for players to dick around. So won't be surprised if you see a very open Semi Finals

Tough gig there with Dancevic. I'm in and out of wifi zones so saw the post but didn't see the games/scores yet ..I had a terrible Wednesday on the courts but had Raonic today for a nice chunk... based it on the fact that del potro was supposedly injured. Luckily that umpire made a ludacris call late and Raonic capitalized. Looking at tomorrow's stuff briefly before bed but will try to post on the morning.

Good luck all

Yeah I am going to the cottage tomorrow or today since its 3am. Up in the Muskokas so unless someone around has a open wifi connection, I will not be around for a couple days

li na over 20.5 r -3.5?

which is the better bet?

li na had to go 3 sets for comeback yesterday.....

like both but needs 3 sets to have chance at winning both bets....

I hate betting Li Na games. Sometimes she just tanks mentally. I'm looking at Pospisil over. And Raonic over... I think there is value on Gulbis today... Raonic has looked better on hard but I swear they made this draw so he could get to the QF.

I had Popisil in that one as well... 1st set, ML and -1.5 sets... Davydenko that choke artist lol. Small bets on Popisil, but he looked primed to clean house...

I'll be live betting Breaks in this Cilbulkova/Na match..

Cilbulkova has been absolutely lethal with her return game, generating a ton of break points... but her serve has not been very good. I can see a lot of breaks happening in this one... I like the Over, I can't decide on a side... line movement suggests 'money' is coming in on Cilbulkova but in my experience that means play Li Na.

Like I said though, I'll be live betting breaks until the books adjust their price.

GL

I 'tried' to addCilbukova 1st set (+166)...but the book closed the line on me and didn't accept the wager.

Li Na I think comes out a bit flat after storming back in her match yesterday. I hope Cilbukova takes control with her aggressive play early before Li Na can change her game play like she did against Ivanovic yesterday.

Cilbukova Break 2nd game.. +177 ($15)

Not liking the price the book is giving... fuckers already got this down at +130 to +145 for breaks... was hoping that prices would start over +200 and make there way down...

Cibulkova Break 4th game.. +155 ($15)

Na Break 5th game... +120 ($15)

Cilbulkova Break 6th game... +169 ($15)

Na Break 7th game ... +116 ($20)

Cibulkova Break 8th Game +186 ($15)

---------

Gulbis ML +125 ($100)
Gulbis -1.5 sets +315 ($30)

Last edited:
At the cottage, finally hacked somones password lol. Took about a hour of guessing passwords.

Probably going to take Milos tomorrow at +440.

Milos..I don't know how that fucker does it..slow as hell..shoddy forehand..double faults a lot..big serve must tire people out i guess

Milos does suck but will prob beat Nadal who also sucks n luckboxed that win last night. Djoka wasnt Djoka

Back