Tennis Betting

Fucking Wawrinka retires when Lopez was going to win straight up. Ruins my +3.5 on Lopez

God damn man that is some bulkshit. Books should have some type of policy where if Player A +3.5 has no way of losing, say 6-0 6-7 and his opponent retires in the 3rd set with Player A up 5-0. that the +3.5 should be awarded a winner.

Pinnacle voided an over bet I had because of a retirement when the match was guaranteed to go over 17 no matter who won. What a load of bullshit.

Or, a retirement should nullify all wagers on the match

I'm going to be on isner some way/form, fo sho.

and I actually like monfils at that price a good amount as well. will have a bit on him,

didn't mention it before, but congrats on the promoton glb

I think Ivanovic -128 ML is worth a wager... Cibulkova with the big win over Radwanksa, giving her the tournament victory....now she travels to Carlsbad (~6 hours driving or a short flight) to play Ivanovic. Cibulkova is 2-0 H2H vs. Ivanovic but both matches were years ago.

Gotta put my trust in Ivanovic because this is not a good spot for Cibulkova.

I hate the tennis schedule sometimes. Book had Cibulkova and Ivanovic playing today but now I see the match is tomorrow. Don't like it as much now but hopefully Ivanovic takes the cake

And now it has been moved to Wednesday -- great job by my book, if the time of a game is changed the wager should be voided. this is bullshit. changes the entire complexion of the match giving Cibulkova the extra rest. . Ivanovic better win this or I'll be pretty choked

Last edited:
solid day GLB.

If Ivanovic wins then I am officially considering myself from a below-average tennis handicapper to a average one. This a typical move by the books where they open the line with the underdog side attracting money until the match is played. People will see Cibulkova +116 move to her eventually being the favorite only to see her lose the match. Anyone who makes bets because of line movement will be enticed to play Cibulkova.

I first saw this line at -128 Ivanovic, and I wagered on it thinking the match was being played Monday.... well here we are on Wednesday and this has match has not taken place but the line has moved to Cibulkova -107 (now the -1.5 favorite).

I got a terrible price, no questioning that, but Ivanovic should be out for a little revenge in this one. Hopefully Cibulkova can't find the ball and her shots end up outside of the lines.

BOL tomorrow fellas.

Internet was messed up today where I'm at... had to wait until just now to see the result of the Ivanovic match.

Easy winner.

GLB it sure is nice killing tennis with you mate. I wish I tailed your picks! Best of luck tomorrow and thanks again for the WNBA data

:cheers:

Im glad there is someone else posting plays. I forgot to play Ivanovic and saw she lost 4-6 1st set and was couldn't believe the whole getting pushed back 2 days was going to screw you. Glad it came through

Tennis

Gimeno-Traver/MonacoOver 21.5 (-115)
Daniel Gimeno-Traver+220
Marcel Granollers-150
Marcel Granollers -2(-125)
Mayer/GranollersUnder 22 (-110)

Thanks GLB. Its not like I had a ton of cash on the game...but I find it pisses me off when my book posts a line for a tennis match when they don't even know when the game is going to be played. Luckily Ivanovic came through anyways.

Someone fixed internet back at the casa so I'll look at tomorrows matches....probably lay low cause I'm really not a fan of these USA tournaments.

Have you watched Raonic play yet? I think he is still going to choke his way into some losses and that high ranking of his usually means whoever he loses to pays out pretty large

Granollers wins 6-3 6-1 and Gimeno loses 2-6 6-3 4-6

So 4-1 day.

King, I agree with you. I find the european tournaments are better to handicap. Especially the clay tournaments you can find some good lines.

And Raonic was the reason I got more excited about Tennis. I used to watch the finals of majors and stuff and then I started watching him when I could in the smaller tournaments. I haven't seen him play much this year but he's start to flat out. He hit the scene hard with what people said was the best serve in the game, now people are figuring it out and his biggest advantage is dropping.

Another great day for you!

I had Matosevic ML (+334) 'to win $100' and -1.5 sets (+816) 'to win 100'.

Raonic is a god damned gold mine. Between him and Josh Johnson I should have this vacation paid for...unfortunately I was unable to get my wager in on the Angels tonight.

Let's keep this rolling my friend! Maybe these americano tournaments aren't so bad after all...

Wow looking into this Raonic match more he was up 6-3 in the TB and managed to lose 9-7? This to me screams that he is really struggling within his own head. He had a set point and lost serve, similar to his Wimbeldon loss to Sjisling where he had a set point and was unable to capitalize before eventually losing the match.

All I can say is, thank you Milos!

Wow looking into this Raonic match more he was up 6-3 in the TB and managed to lose 9-7? This to me screams that he is really struggling within his own head. He had a set point and lost serve, similar to his Wimbeldon loss to Sjisling where he had a set point and was unable to capitalize before eventually losing the match.

All I can say is, thank you Milos!

writing has been on the wall I think with Milos. He's been deemed quite arrogant since his rise to the top. His game has been figured out, there are other big men who are moving around the courts better than him. He has no serve and volley, his mental game is atrocious. Better get on this fade train before the books adjust too much

I wanted to fade him today just forgot. I mentioned to Schrute on chat that I was going to. I do the capping for the early games late at night then get to work and get way to busy to do anymore.

Hey king, I saw you mention pinnacle will not take a phone bet outside if you are in the US. Will they let you place a bet online? Thinking about having a cousin start an account for me in Canada

Hey king, I saw you mention pinnacle will not take a phone bet outside if you are in the US. Will they let you place a bet online? Thinking about having a cousin start an account for me in Canada

I do not think they deal with anything via telephone...so no wagers, no customer service, etc. on the phone. Strictly emails only for any questions/concerns. I'm not sure if you can wager via email.

Registration wise, I believe they do not offer accounts to USA customers, nor would you be able to place a bet on pinnacle from within the USA. (to my knowledge)

If your cousin is in Canada, he would be able to open the account using his credentials, and would have to deposit into the pinnacle account from a merchant using his own credentials. The name of whoever the pinnacle account is registered to must match the credentials of the merchant being used to deposit.

In the case that you described, your cousin would basically open the pinnacle account and deposit as if he was going to use it at his own leisure. Of course he could only place the wagers you tell him to, essentially making his account yours, but from what I understand you would still not be able to access the account from within the USA. So basically you would never get to log-on to pinnacle, but you could still see the lines and have him place wagers from within Canada on your behalf.

I tried logging into my instadebit account from down here in Panama and it was immediately locked. I also had an experience in the past where I tried to deposit into a friends pinnacle account, using my instadebit account, and the deposit was not successful due to the credentials of the two accounts not matching up correctly .

Fair enough... maybe the USA will lighten up with their rules eventually.

Anything you like tomorrow?

I'm possibly feeling Razzano vs. Kvitova who was gifted her opening round match against Robson.

Nothing jumps out to me. They Clay matches are very evenly matched. Only thing that looks semi enticining is J.Murray/J.Peers ATP Doubles -150

I hear ya there GLB. Gonna throw some $ on this Razzano Kvitova match. Might take the over cause Petra aint going to win like she did against double faulting Robson

Watching the Isner match, he has NO return. He had a triple break point right away in the 2nd service game, 1st for Baghaditas. And he couldn't get it and then it goes to Tie Break and he finally screws up a serve to lose in tiebreak.

I'm so pissed I didn't bet Razzano ML. I knew it had a shot, and even more so in a match over 1 hour cause Kvitova is a fat lard lol. Hopefully she can figure her fatness out and win this one so I can fade that chunky woman tomorrow. Luckily the over cashed for me...

The Cyprian usually chokes away matches, hopefully Isner can get to him.

Kvitova and her "improved fitness"might be helping her out right now... Too bad tomorrow she is done

yeah i just see that one person will take control and does the job straight sets. It's not like this is the end all and be all of their careers.
Haas Dimitrov is an interesting game so far

Stosur racking up the errors here... Radz is just too consistent defensively for Stosur to hit any winners

Back