Tennis Betting

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
Does anyone bet on Tennis outside of the Majors? I'm starting to get more involved in the handicapping of it. Was just wondering if there was anyone else.

I do sir..

2-1 this week...

Cashed in nice on a +250 WTA dog, and -1.5 sets for +500 and change....lost with Lucic Baroni (retired after 1st game in the 2nd set...my book voids a retirement in the 1st set)...then won on the over (25.5) in the Popisil vs. Karlovic match... got lucky, it landed right on 26. I'll post any thoughts I have on tomorrows matches when I have a look.

Mahut has been real good to me the past 2 days. Covered both his spreads easily. These are what I have for tomorrow.

Tennis

Viktor Troicki -4.5(-110)
Nicolas Almagro -4(-120)
Benoit Paire -115

Chanelle Scheppers+135
Alexandra Cadantu-145
Lourdes DominguezLino -115
Hercog/Vinci Over 21

Good luck GLB!

I have this J.L-Struff +331... Verdasco got pushed by his previous opponent. Struff is 'off the radar' and I think there is some value in Verdasco maybe not taking this as serious as he should...

I lean towards that Peer in her match vs. Tatishvilli... if Struff cashes I'll be on Peer.

enjoy the games

Well Almagro loses the 1st set 3-6 then comes back and wins 6-1 6-1 to cover the -4 spread.

Benoit Paire at -115 wins easily at 6-3 6-1

Chanelle Scheppers at +135 wins 7-5 6-4

So far so good

WOW Cadantu saves 4 Match Points in the 2nd Set, gets the break and then goes on a tear and was up 4-0 in the 3rd before the opponent quit.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1879"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="class: NoWrap, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$20.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$420.60[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]6 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 9:15am ATP Tennis 106 Viktor Troicki -395* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Thiemo De Bakker [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Win[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 7:45am ATP Tennis 130 Nicolas Almagro -375* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Guillermo Garcia-Lopez [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 6:00am ATP Tennis 222 Benoit Paire -115* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Nikolay Davydenko [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 5:00am WTA Tennis 406 Chanelle Scheepers +135* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Petra Martic [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 9:30am WTA Tennis 413 Alexandra Cadantu -145* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Andrea Hlavackova [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]7/11/13 10:00am WTA Tennis 509 Lourdes Dominguez Lino -115* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Nastassja Burnett [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

that parlay is rough...your picks are solid though glb, keep that in mind mate

I've played:

Berrer ML (+225) and -1.5 sets (+520) versus Bautista-Agut.... The 32 year old German played some solid tennis....has his backhand going and was able to induce some mental fatigue out of Chardy in his previous match. Bautista-Agut getting a lot of respect here, it may be warranted but I have this priced around +170...

I also lean Cabeza Candela (-170) and -3 (-104) against Voracova.....much more experience on the WTA tour, with a run to the 1/4s in this tournament before. Who did she lose to? None other than Begu, whom Voracova eliminated in the opening round. Cabeza should be able to make a jump into the Semi-finals here, I just find it hard to lay the -170. Looking at a possible look on the spread. Only thing that worries me is that Voracova is relatively unknown, and could actually be a damn good clay courter. She has a solid record on clay, but many of her wins are at the qualifier/challenger level. I see value in C.C here.

Last edited:
Unbelievable... 2nd retirement this week in the FIRST GAME of the 2nd set, meaning my bet does not get voided...Just retire between sets you stupid fucking idiots.

Throwing $50 on Babos ...the Romanian women are known for losing when their opponents odds are right.

Following through with Cabeza Candela -3 (-115) for $115

Last edited:
Unbelievable... 2nd retirement this week in the FIRST GAME of the 2nd set, meaning my bet does not get voided...Just retire between sets you stupid fucking idiots.

Throwing $50 on Babos ...the Romanian women are known for losing when their opponents odds are right.

Following through with Cabeza Candela -3 (-115) for $115

oh man the whole concept of retirement is really weird man, the rules on different books is really wishy washy
which book are you using?

oh man the whole concept of retirement is really weird man, the rules on different books is really wishy washy
which book are you using?

Pinnacle. Retirement rules are indeed strange... any retirement voids all spread bets but if the second set is underway all ML bets are valid.

Needless to say, I should have been on the Spread

How about Babos? Had 2 set points, couldn't convert either. Ends up not even covering her +6.5 spread

Peer needs to retire... she has won 5/22 of her service points

So when I say retire I mean from the game of tennis as a whole.

Berdych down in straights to De Bakker...FUCK that was a nice +1000 and change and -1.5 sets was a DAMN nice price too....

Why did I waste my wager on that idiot Berrer....

Here's my bets for tomorrow

Tennis

Grigor Dmitrov +115
PhillippKohlschreiber -3.5 (-120)
Nicolas Mahut -3.5(-125)
Mahut/Russell Under22.5 (-115)

Yvonne Meusburger-115
Halep/Cadantu Over18.5 (-118)

I've wagered on Kavcic ML (+212) for $50 vs. Hanescu.

Best of luck if you have any plays

Sometimes its just not your day...other times the tennis gods look upon you with a smile!

Kavcic won...

I had Bachinger 1st set ML (+182) for $25 (fade of Berlocq in the first set after his tournament win)

then I took the Domincan, Victor Estrella ML (+125) for $40

Not even noon yet and the tennis gods have blessed me with $191.50...time to go grab some lunch :cool:

Last edited:
I forgot to post my plays today. Had a 3-2 day. One of my favorite plays was Dinah Pfizenmaier -3 Games and she shit the bed.

These were the plays
Tennis

GuillermoGarcia-Lopez -2 (-125)
Marcel Granollers -2(-110)

Dinah Pfizenmaier -3(-115)
Lesley Kerkhove -105
Mathilde Johansson-5 (-115)

Not a bad day mate. It sure is odd how a superior tennis player can just not get the job done...

That Errani play was awesome you had on Monday haha

I do. It takes years of following these guys to get any good though

BetCrimes is the DON of Tennis betting IMO...close second is N3gative (you can find him on Covers and MensTennisForums)

Yea Errani was nuts that day. It was crazy. Here are my plays for tomorrow.

Tennis

Federico Del Bonis+3 (-120)
Gael Monfilis -130
Marcel Granollers+2.5 (-120)
Fabio Fogini -3(-105)
Carlos Berlocq -2(+105)

LourdesDominguez-Lino -3 (-120)

Cheers GLB

I woke up and threw $50 on this Barthel/Moser Over 16 (+105).....Just need 2 more matches from Moser and I should end up with a push...

Going over some other games right now...Thinking of going large on Kevin Anderson to win the Claro Open (+150)

Barthel retires to avoid losing to the 725 ranked woman in the world.... thus voiding my over that was guaranteed to win no matter the outcome. I wonder if I can argue that it should be a winner wager with my book... nice picks on those SU winners glb

Not into much of the main tournaments tomorrow...

I got some wagers in the Binghamton Challenger though...

Krajicek ML +138 $75

Sandgren ML +120 $75

Krajicek ML x Sangren ML +423 $50

best of luck if you wager

Krajicek 6-3 in the first
Down 1-5 in the second

Numbers between the two sets for him are drastic. I think he will get it figured out and take the 3rd set... unless he battles back from 2 breaks down in the second

There is 1 break... 2-5 Krajicek serving.
Held serve... 3-5 Krajicek.

Damn, had a break point but couldn't convert... 3-6 Zverev.

3rd set coming up. Krajicek!!

Last edited:
GL on that 3rd!

Cheers Mike.

Krajicek up 3-0, held twice and broke in the second game. I hope he can serve this out.

Ended up being broken back... but Krajicek had 3 break/match points and was able to convert. 6-4 win in the 3rd.

Now time for SANDGREN!!! Who may be my favorite player in the tennis world. I carry no bias with my wagers though.

Last edited:
Good work, good luck on Tennys...fun name lol.

Fognini does the job, got the ML a dog for a guy who's on fire. Is it me or does Haas usually not give a shit when things don't start out well?

Back