Tennis 2018

Thiem played phenomenal, always nice to see a lean be the right side

I’m feeling pretty dialed in to start betting next week. Always helps when you actually watch a lot of matches instead of just betting on data. Accurate I njury information can sometimes be tough to come by but watching the matches you get a feel for that and current mental state of players pretty quickly.

Didn’t get to see it just saw the scoreline but heard it was a good match, that both played well. Nice call bro.

Nice call on Isner Big daddy. He played like shit in the first and came out a new player in the second. Was a phenomenal match

Thx man. Yeah I don’t like fading him as a dog in the us unless he’s against one of the big 4. Milos I felt was over valued bc of his win vs Stan, he’s hardly done anything this year to make me believe he’d pull thru, but that being said even with as well as Isner played it was still a coin flip. He just rode the early break in the 5th

Really disappointed by Coric tonight. Got crushed taking his hc expecting a tight one. Dude just lost his nerve at 4-5 in the 1st

Honestly Milos problem that match was he was standing at the wall for returns and never adjusted. Isner just kept pressing the net and finishing or drop shotting him. Really think milos wins that match if he changed it up at all but fifth set John was serve and volleying almost every point and Milos started to talk to himself a little too much and lost the focus. I actually didn’t look at the lines for that was just going off thoughts but to hear he was dogged I definitely would have been on him if betting.

Today was our last day and after looking at the slate for tomorrow we couldn’t have gotten more lucky with the matches we watched this week. I’ll look through lines and try to post some thoughts as well.

Honestly Milos problem that match was he was standing at the wall for returns and never adjusted. Isner just kept pressing the net and finishing or drop shotting him. Really think milos wins that match if he changed it up at all but fifth set John was serve and volleying almost every point and Milos started to talk to himself a little too much and lost the focus. I actually didn’t look at the lines for that was just going off thoughts but to hear he was dogged I definitely would have been on him if betting.

Today was our last day and after looking at the slate for tomorrow we couldn’t have gotten more lucky with the matches we watched this week. I’ll look through lines and try to post some thoughts as well.

You def got to see some great matches and the weather held up except for the few days of heat and humidity.

Yeah Milos was a small fav, which in Ny I thought was nuts. It always makes me laugh when players stand so far back agsinst big servers. As a former player I hardly would do that, bc sure it gives you a sliver more time to react, but it opens up all those angles, not to mention if you get the serve back theres more open court or the 1-2 punch is always there.

If roger or Novak drop a set tomorrow I’d be shocked. Will play kei prob on the sets prob and goffin somehow. He has the game to trouble Cilic who just played 4 hours last night

Line seems to reflect Cilic time on the court so far.

I have a hard time believing that Nishikori should be -450 over many people. His time on court is minimal but honestly didn’t look very good against Monfils before he retired.

Is Sharapova consistent enough at this point to be able to cruise on the fro of Navaro? I’m not convinced. This is about the round in recent majors that Sharapova falls apart. I wouldn’t back her with your money right now until I see her turn it around.

Osaka as a slight dog is an interesting look

Keys has been very inconsistent so far as well so tough for me to want to touch that match

After looking at Osaka and Sabalenka I agree that the over may be the better look in that match but no plays for me today

Line seems to reflect Cilic time on the court so far.

I have a hard time believing that Nishikori should be -450 over many people. His time on court is minimal but honestly didn’t look very good against Monfils before he retired.

Is Sharapova consistent enough at this point to be able to cruise on the fro of Navaro? I’m not convinced. This is about the round in recent majors that Sharapova falls apart. I wouldn’t back her with your money right now until I see her turn it around.

Osaka as a slight dog is an interesting look

Keys has been very inconsistent so far as well so tough for me to want to touch that match

Goffin gets a lot of balls in play and will make Marin work. His fitness will be tested here.

I generally agree w you on kei just think this is a great matchup for him.

Maria has the night match and she’s never lost a night match at the open I believe.

Keys is just a play on the homer at a reasonable line. Match will be on her racquet. She’s got more weapons. Hopefully shes on today.

Sabalenka has been on fire this summer. Osaka could take her out but I think Saba gets thru

Goffin really let me down today. Decent 1st set but no shot after that.

Millman playing out of his mind rn.

Tomorrow gotta like Rafa, Serena, and Stephens. I wanna back Isner, but he just went 5 and has the day match and it’s gonna be brutal out again

Back