Tennis 2018

TENNIS: 16-14 (-1.43)
Yest: 2-1 (+0.27)

Harrison/Ram 1.71 (USA ATP Atlanta Doubles)
Song -2.5 Games 1.6 (Mexico ATP Los Cabos)
Garcia-Perez 1.58 (USA WTA San Jose)

Parlay
Gibbs/Tung-Lin 2.05 (USA WTA San Jose / China ATP Challenger Chengdu)

Nice job today. Sucks Gibbs couldn’t complete the sweep

Appreciate it ! My bad, been extremely busy the past few days to spend quality time with writing up and what not. But, hope you've turned it around as well my guy.

It's a new week tomorrow, lets get it right!

No apologies needed bro. I layed low this week. I’ll glance later tonight and see if anything catches my eye for tomorrow.

Monday 7/30

Citi open

Hurkacz -125 over Ivashka

Pospisil/De Minaur over 22

Looking at Murray/McDonald over, not sure how healthy Andy is and can’t see a straight fwd win here.

Williams 1.47 2u (USA WTA San Jose)
Liu 1.87
Krajicek/Nedunchezhiyan 1.85 (Mexico ATP Los Cabos Doubles)

Parlay
Wawrinka 1.39/Linette 1.65 (USA Washington ATP / WTA)

Serena wins 1 game in the match? Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Geez.

Wednesday

Tiafoe * Khachanov

Murray/Edmund over 22

Hasse -125

TENNIS: 23-18 (-0.33)
Yest: 3-3 (-1.13)

Brkic/Pavic 1.47 2u (Spain Segovia Challenger Doubles)

Parlay:
Popyrin/Otte 1.68 (China Chengdu Challenger / Poland Sopot Challenger)

TENNIS: 23-18 (-0.33)
Yest: 3-3 (-1.13)

Brkic/Pavic 1.47 2u (Spain Segovia Challenger Doubles)

Parlay:
Popyrin/Otte 1.68 (China Chengdu Challenger / Poland Sopot Challenger)

GL. Like the parlay but China has been ppd the last few hours as the 1st match only got 3 games in so gonna wait it out

GL. Like the parlay but China has been ppd the last few hours as the 1st match only got 3 games in so gonna wait it out

Yeah this morning was the last parlay in a long time. Either they lose, or one of them gets suspended and it ends up being a 0.22u gain which is trash. I like the Edmunds/Murray Over as well. Serious steam on Edmunds as well.

Hopefully we cash through tonight brotha

Yeah this morning was the last parlay in a long time. Either they lose, or one of them gets suspended and it ends up being a 0.22u gain which is trash. I like the Edmunds/Murray Over as well. Serious steam on Edmunds as well.

Hopefully we cash through tonight brotha

Take the under. I can’t piss in a pot today

Gonna take the weekend off. Got the Murray over, but just capped it off w 2 brutal losses.

Had Halys +3 agsinst Foggy the fixer and he wins the 1st set 6-2, loses the 2nd 6-4, so I need him to win 2 games in the 3rd to win and just 1 to push. Well he doesn’t even hold serve once, loses the set 6-0. Unreal.

Had in game phx WNBA only to watch them lose that by .5 on 2 FTs w under 3 seconds left lol. Time to take a break.

If you don’t see me in here GL bro.

Oh yeah forgot to bitch about these too...

Earlier took Mischa Zverev live under. Dude hadn’t even had a sniff of being broken until of course he’s serving for the match, where all I needed was the set to not go to a Tb. Of course he doesn’t hold, can’t close it out. The set continues and eventually goes to a breaker to lose by .5.

I take Baghdatis +3. Wins first. Loses 2nd. Down 5-3 in 3rd. Need him to hold. Blows game points and of course gets broken to lose the hc. When I’m cold I’m cold lol. Bad luck deserves a few days off

TENNIS: 25-20 (-0.81)
August: 2-2 (-0.48)

Krajiceck/Nedunchezhiyan 1.94 (Mexico ATP Los Cabos Doubles)
Clarke 1.42 2u (USA Lexington Challenger)

Parlay
Vekic/Osaka 1.55 (USA WTA Washington)

Gonna take the weekend off. Got the Murray over, but just capped it off w 2 brutal losses.

Had Halys +3 agsinst Foggy the fixer and he wins the 1st set 6-2, loses the 2nd 6-4, so I need him to win 2 games in the 3rd to win and just 1 to push. Well he doesn’t even hold serve once, loses the set 6-0. Unreal.

Had in game phx WNBA only to watch them lose that by .5 on 2 FTs w under 3 seconds left lol. Time to take a break.

If you don’t see me in here GL bro.

Aghh, I know exactly what you mean. I was on a great vibe for the past two weeks only to get hit hard in the face the past few days. But, on the real that's the game though. You can't stay consistent and win every day and there's these days where it's straight mud everywhere you look that makes you want to just go under a rock for a little bit.

Just stay attacking and noting down what you're seeing to ese when that vibe comes back. Don't sit and tear up your approach because it's worked consistently in the long run and we both know you're better than half (at least) of the others and hit 55% and above consistently bro.

Aghh, I know exactly what you mean. I was on a great vibe for the past two weeks only to get hit hard in the face the past few days. But, on the real that's the game though. You can't stay consistent and win every day and there's these days where it's straight mud everywhere you look that makes you want to just go under a rock for a little bit.

Just stay attacking and noting down what you're seeing to ese when that vibe comes back. Don't sit and tear up your approach because it's worked consistently in the long run and we both know you're better than half (at least) of the others and hit 55% and above consistently bro.

Thx boss. You’re 100% right. It’s a grind, and I know there are always gonna be ups and downs, but in a day filled w bad beats I’ve learned when luck seems to be agsinst you sometimes it’s wise to step away for a day or a few. The last thing I want to do is try and chase those losses and have it snowball. I’ll be back. Might play the finals in these tourneys over the weekend but will sit it out until then at least.

TENNIS: 26-22 (-1.97)
August: 3-4 (-1.64)
Yest: 1-2 (-1.16)

Arevalo/Reyes-Verela 1.85 (ATP Los Cabos Doubles)

Parlay
Del Potro/Gutierrez/Ponchet 1.76 (ATP Los Cabos/ITF Ecuador/ITF Lexington W)

TENNIS: 27-23 (-2.12)
August: 4-5 (-1.79)
Yest: 1-1 (-0.15)

Xia Z. +3.5 2.04 (China Jinan Challenger)
Xia Z 3.5
Zhao C. +6.5 1.89 (WTA Montreal)
Yannik Reuter 1.4 3u (IITF Belgium)
Galoppini 1.58 (ITF Italy Conaiano)
Eleonara Molinaro 1.4 2u (ITF Koksijde)
Wang Y. 1.36 (ITF Jinan W)

Parlay:
Grammatikopoulou/Hofer/Leykina 1.75 (ITF Chiswick W/ITF Sezze W/ITF Warsaw W)

TENNIS: 27-23 (-2.12)
August: 4-5 (-1.79)
Yest: 1-1 (-0.15)

Xia Z. +3.5 2.04 (China Jinan Challenger)
Xia Z 3.5
Zhao C. +6.5 1.89 (WTA Montreal)
Yannik Reuter 1.4 3u (IITF Belgium)
Galoppini 1.58 (ITF Italy Conaiano)
Eleonara Molinaro 1.4 2u (ITF Koksijde)
Wang Y. 1.36 (ITF Jinan W)

Parlay:
Grammatikopoulou/Hofer/Leykina 1.75 (ITF Chiswick W/ITF Sezze W/ITF Warsaw W)

GL. Like Wang Y. tonight.

Tomorrow in Montreal looking at

Krajinovic +4
Dzhumur +3
Dimitrov 148

Kasatkina ml in a parlay as Sakkari was gassed for the finals on Sunday and can’t imagine she’ll be much better tomorrow.

CSN +3.5

Monday 8/13

Atp Cincy

Tiafoe -107 vs shapovalov. Two of the top young guns go h2h in round 1 at Cincy. While Shap Stick might have more overall talent, he is still inconsistent and lacks the grit that Tiafoe has showed, especially in his matches last week. Give me the American on home soil.

Pouille/Murray over 21.5. Don’t trust either to win a straight fwd match here. Murray still rounding into form and coming off defaulting his last match in Canada. Pouille has been hot/cold. I could see this going 3 or 2 tight sets at worst.

Gojowczyk +3.5 vs Souza. Not sure Souza deserves to be a favorite here on a hard court and Gojo could definitely win this su imo. I’ll bite on the plus games.

Wta Cincy

Collins -3 vs Tsurenko. Love the young Americans game. She’s had some impressive wins already in her career and if she can i from her emotions, which she struggled to do in her loss to Sakkari in 3 tough sets last week, should be straight fwd here. Use ML in a parlay or a reduced straight wager if you like.

Debating wager on Gavrilova +5 vs Serena. Just don’t know where Serena’s fitness is at. Won just one game last match vs Konta then withdrew from last weeks tourney for “personal reasons”.

TENNIS: 31-25 (-3.63)
August: 8-7 (-3.3)
Yest: 4-2 (-1.51)

Shapovalov 1.91 (USA ATP Cincinnati)
Isner 1.62
King/Srebotnik 1.57 (USA WTA Cincinnati Doubles)
Elena Rybakina 1.43 (ITF Vancouver W)
Destinee Aiava 1.5 (ITF Nonthaburi W)
Jia-Qi Kang 1.61 (ITF Guiyang W)

TENNIS: 31-25 (-3.63)
August: 8-7 (-3.3)
Yest: 4-2 (-1.51)

Shapovalov 1.91 (USA ATP Cincinnati)
Isner 1.62
King/Srebotnik 1.57 (USA WTA Cincinnati Doubles)
Elena Rybakina 1.43 (ITF Vancouver W)
Destinee Aiava 1.5 (ITF Nonthaburi W)
Jia-Qi Kang 1.61 (ITF Guiyang W)

GL today. At least one of us will win Tiafoe vs Shapovalov Lol.

Monday 8/13

Atp Cincy

Tiafoe -107 vs shapovalov. Two of the top young guns go h2h in round 1 at Cincy. While Shap Stick might have more overall talent, he is still inconsistent and lacks the grit that Tiafoe has showed, especially in his matches last week. Give me the American on home soil.

Pouille/Murray over 21.5. Don’t trust either to win a straight fwd match here. Murray still rounding into form and coming off defaulting his last match in Canada. Pouille has been hot/cold. I could see this going 3 or 2 tight sets at worst.

Gojowczyk +3.5 vs Souza. Not sure Souza deserves to be a favorite here on a hard court and Gojo could definitely win this su imo. I’ll bite on the plus games.

Wta Cincy

Collins -3 vs Tsurenko. Love the young Americans game. She’s had some impressive wins already in her career and if she can i from her emotions, which she struggled to do in her loss to Sakkari in 3 tough sets last week, should be straight fwd here. Use ML in a parlay or a reduced straight wager if you like.

Debating wager on Gavrilova +5 vs Serena. Just don’t know where Serena’s fitness is at. Won just one game last match vs Konta then withdrew from last weeks tourney for “personal reasons”.

Recap: 2-2. Tough loss on Tiafoe. Good close 3 set match that could have gone either way. Bad read on Collins, simply didn’t show up today.

Gojo covers his +3.5 and even wins SU and Pouille/Murray match went 3 as I expected and cashed our over.

Going to add the +5 play on Gavrilova. Just cannot trust Serena in this spot and even should she win it could be tight.

TENNIS: 33-26 (-3.29)
August: 10-8 (-2.96)
Yest: 2-1 (+0.34)

Melichar/Peschke 1.5 (WTA Cincinnati Doubles)
King/Pasha 1.76 (Vancouver Challenger Doubles)
Anastasia Gasanova 1.5 (ITF Guiyang W)
Djokovic 1.77 (in game; 2nd set)

Recap: 2-2. Tough loss on Tiafoe. Good close 3 set match that could have gone either way. Bad read on Collins, simply didn’t show up today.

Gojo covers his +3.5 and even wins SU and Pouille/Murray match went 3 as I expected and cashed our over.

Going to add the +5 play on Gavrilova. Just cannot trust Serena in this spot and even should she win it could be tight.

I agree with your read ups at the end of the day. The analysis is on point, it's just the other deciding factor (them coming out and performing to the level we expect).. We'll shake it off and get it back.

As bad as it is with those two not matching up.. these matches are getting cancelled/postponed way too often lol.. just a lil bickering but yeah ahah.

GL today brotha.

TENNIS: 33-26 (-3.29)
August: 10-8 (-2.96)
Yest: 2-1 (+0.34)

Melichar/Peschke 1.5 (WTA Cincinnati Doubles)
King/Pasha 1.76 (Vancouver Challenger Doubles)
Anastasia Gasanova 1.5 (ITF Guiyang W)
Djokovic 1.77 (in game; 2nd set)

GL today bro. Crazy busy last night and today so haven’t even looked. Should be back in play tomorrow.

I agree with your read ups at the end of the day. The analysis is on point, it's just the other deciding factor (them coming out and performing to the level we expect).. We'll shake it off and get it back.

As bad as it is with those two not matching up.. these matches are getting cancelled/postponed way too often lol.. just a lil bickering but yeah ahah.

GL today brotha.

Yeah some days players just don’t show up. Why I tend to stay away from Kyrgios and Bouchard among others. Weather has certainly been an issue. It’s hot, humid, and lots of rain

TENNIS: 38-27 (-0.9)
August: 15-9 (-0.57)
Yest: 2-0 (+1.62)

Giorgi 5.45 (USA WTA New Haven) (in game: 2nd set)
Giorgi +4.5 1.93

Dzumhur U2.5 Sets 1.61 (USA ATP Winston-Salem)
Londero J I. 2.1 (USA ATP US Open)
McNally +5 1.57 (USA WTA US Open)
Ahn K. 1.27 3u
Gorgodze 1.45

Last edited:
That was an amazing match. Even all the steam on Fed didn't save him at the end of the day.

How's the grind coming along as of late? Hope all's well on your end bro.

Been treading lightly. Don’t like getting too involved the week before majors bc never know players motivation, even in quailes sometimes. Gotta pick and choose your spots. I’d have faded Bertens had she stayed in the draw but she withdrew after her huge finals win over Halep (Simona cost me a parlay lol).

I do like Steve Johnson over Munar tomorrow parlayed with Querrey over Daniel. Americans should want to show out on home soil. also Berrettini +3 over Chung, he’s been serving lights out.

TENNIS: 43-31 (-1.92)
August: 20-13 (-1.59)
Yest: 2-1 (-0.21)

Garcia-Perez 1.77 (in game: 2nd set) (USA WTA US Open)
Zhuk S. 1.4 (USA WTA US Open)
Rybakina E. 2.2
Ferro F. 1.51
Gorgodze E. +5.5 1.92
Gorgodze E. 5.21

Parlay:
Humbert/Potapova/Wang X. 1.72 (US Open/ITF Tsukuba W)

I am really impressed that you guys know so much about these really low ranked players.

I will be out at the US Open next week Monday through Friday. It's my favorite sporting event of the year and I'm really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I am really impressed that you guys know so much about these really low ranked players,

I will be out at the US Open next week Monday through Friday. It's my favorite sporting event of the year and I'm really looking forward to it.

Us open is such a great atmosphere, especially at night. Such a shame there are no good American men to get behind. Crowds were bananas when guys like Agassi, Sampras, Roddick, Blake played at night, or when Connors made his run just unreal

Us open is such a great atmosphere, especially at night. Such a shame there are no good American men to get behind. Crowds were bananas when guys like Agassi, Sampras, Roddick, Blake played at night, or when Connors made his run just unreal

Its really embarrassing what has happened to American tennis on the mens side over the last decade or longer. Really hard to believe that Roddick is the last American to win a grand slam.

Its really embarrassing what has happened to American tennis on the mens side over the last decade or longer. Really hard to believe that Roddick is the last American to win a grand slam.

I thought Sock had a shot to break thru the way he ended last year but he’s regressed.

There are a few really young kids who could be promising but no sure things.

I thought Sock had a shot to break thru the way he ended last year but he’s regressed.

There are a few really young kids who could be promising but no sure things.

I haven't seen anything from any of the young Americans that leads me to believe any of them will win a grand slam.

Back