Skupski/Skupski 1.88

YTD: 0-0

Monfils O2.5 Sets 2.4 (Turkey)
Mirnyi/Oswald 1.68
Bachinger 1.79 (Wimbledon)
Perrin 1.57
Pliskova -1.5 Games 1.54 (Eastbourne)
Skupski/Skupski 1.88

GL. Like the Miryni doubles play. Skupski match is a coin flip imo.

In qualies like Alex Ward and your Perrin play looks solid.

Agree on Pliskova. No idea what to expect w monfils and ggl.

GL. Like the Miryni doubles play. Skupski match is a coin flip imo.

In qualies like Alex Ward and your Perrin play looks solid.

Agree on Pliskova. No idea what to expect w monfils and ggl.

Definitely was a rough first try. I've been noting it down for the past few months to see if I can get a hang of it..

Appreciate it bro, hopefully today's a bit better.

For Thursday

ATP Newport

Jung -115. Coming off impressive wins over Stakhovsky and then Mahut, both good grass courters should give him confidence to beat Smyczek. Jung also lost in finals in challengers last week so in good form.

ATP Bastad

Ferrer -185 over Ruud. On the downside on his career Ferrer is still one of the best grinders on tour. He looked solid in his 1st round win, whereas Ruud has hardly done a thing in the last month or so. Should be straight fwd here as Ferrer will be too consistent.

Ymer +5 vs Fognini. Taking a shot here on the handicap with the local player who is more than capable and Fabio has been known to dump matches in this same spot in the past. Let’s hope he’s taking a payday here, even if he wins could see it being close.

Atp Croatia

Rublev -115. This would be a max play for me if it had not been for Rublev just coming back from injury. He hasn’t played since the Monte Carlo masters, hence the near pick em line, but I’ll trust the talent gap is enough to see him through. A guy who plays on the tour vs top level competition vs a guy who mainly lives on the challenger tour.

Wta gstaad

Bouchard over 20.5. Genie rarely plays a straight fwd match these days, nearly everything is a struggle. Could see 3 sets here, so I’ll bite on the over

With you on Rublev.. the odds say this may be a trap.. But, if he is even half of the form he was prior to the injury this play'll be good to go.

Took Jung live +5.5 games.. lets get some. GL guys!

Nice write ups. With you on Jung

Hopefully he wakes up. Awful 1st set.

At least the Ymer and Bouchard over plays hit. Ferrer I had a feeling was a bad read on my part w the line dropping before the match. Hopefully the drop on Rublev doesn’t mean the same thing and he gets us across the line as well!

With you on Rublev.. the odds say this may be a trap.. But, if he is even half of the form he was prior to the injury this play'll be good to go.

Took Jung live +5.5 games.. lets get some. GL guys!

Yeah line has been moving in FAA favor. So either Rublev isn’t fully healthy or ppl just don’t trust him. 70% healthy he should win this match tho.

Jung looks like he forgot there’s a match today

TENNIS: 10-7 (+1.2)
Yest: 1-1 (-0.41)

Miedler 2.15 (ATP Granby Challenger) (in game; 2nd set)
Carreno-Busta 2.25 (ATP Germany Hamburg) (in game; 2nd set)

Goodluck. I didn’t even look at lines for today. I’ll try to post late tonight for tomorrow. What book u use for these in games?

Goodluck. I didn’t even look at lines for today. I’ll try to post late tonight for tomorrow. What book u use for these in games?

Mainly 365 or Pinnacle. 365's odds aren't as great, but their live catalog is amazing compared to other books.. What about you?

Same. took a few days off, thought I see what's going on on the courts lol.

TENNIS: 12-7 (+3.6)
Yest: 2-0 (+2.4)

Brescia 2.24 (ITF W Canada Granby)
Klahn 1.48 (USA Binghamton Challenger)
Youzhny O19 games 1.83 (ATP USA Atlanta)
Youzhny O2.5 Sets 4.0

TENNIS: 12-7 (+3.6)
Yest: 2-0 (+2.4)

Brescia 2.24 (ITF W Canada Granby)
Klahn 1.48 (USA Binghamton Challenger)
Youzhny O19 games 1.83 (ATP USA Atlanta)
Youzhny O2.5 Sets 4.0

GL bro. Fuggin Simon. Geez. Hopefully baggy saves me. Gulp.

I’m in us so 5dimes mostly w a sprinkle of heritage

Tuesday

Jarry even
Fuscovics +130
Simon -155
Zverev -135
Baghdatis -165

Tuesday recap, 3-2 with Jarry, Zverev, and baggy coming thru, Simon and Fuscovics shit the bed.

On to Wednesday

Isner/de Minaur over 23. Isner prob still fatigued from his marathon loss in semis at Wimbledon to Anderson. That said, he still serves bombs and could see 2 Tb here or 7-6 6-4 at worst, if not 3 sets. I’ll bite

Verdasco -250 * Bautista Agut -195 parlay. Too high to play these straight but see both as a class above their opponents so feel parlay is worth it.

Not much else I like for the day

TENNIS: 13-10 (+0.86)
Yest: 1-0 (+0.26)

Klahn 1.52 (USA Binghamton Challenger)
March/Pavic 1.44 (Germany ATP Hamburg Doubles)
Fognini 1.6 (in game; 2nd set)
Sema 2.15 (Canada ITF Granby)

Last edited:
Hopefully you did better than me today bro. Sheesh

It's been rough the past two days.. I know we'll bounce back, just need to pick properly and pass on garbage days.
I've been playing Klahn for like three days now and it keeps getting cancelled lol. The only parlay I had, one game got cancelled and ended up in a quarter unit gain lol smh.

It's been rough the past two days.. I know we'll bounce back, just need to pick properly and pass on garbage days.
I've been playing Klahn for like three days now and it keeps getting cancelled lol. The only parlay I had, one game got cancelled and ended up in a quarter unit gain lol smh.

I didn’t log into my account or check scores even once today. Might dabble fri night or sat. Yeah be careful w all those rainsouts guys gonna play multiple matches in a day.

TENNIS: 16-14 (-1.43)
Yest: 2-1 (+0.27)

Harrison/Ram 1.71 (USA ATP Atlanta Doubles)
Song -2.5 Games 1.6 (Mexico ATP Los Cabos)
Garcia-Perez 1.58 (USA WTA San Jose)

Parlay
Gibbs/Tung-Lin 2.05 (USA WTA San Jose / China ATP Challenger Chengdu)

Back