Teams who can clinch thread

I missed the angels but we will count it on the record when it's all said and done, if any of you guys see a team who can clinch with a win please post it...I get pretty busy during the week this time of year and sometimes I miss it

Thanks Timh, if I was on the ball here we would be 3-0...correct me if I'm wrong but Laa can clinch their division tonight
​Laa -112

Thanks Timh, if I was on the ball here we would be 3-0...correct me if I'm wrong but Laa can clinch their division tonight
​Laa -112

Correct...I faded them last night as they clinced a playoff berth and tonight they go for the juggular. Scioscia will have them ready for this one tonight + they sat the entire team after the score got out of hand

I believe the Dodgers can clinch a tie tomorrow but I am only playing games where the team has a chance to clinch with a win...I am going to take a look at the series price on the dodgers tomorrow

Dodgers and St Louis right? I have a nice sized bet on Philly team total under 76.5 wins and they got 71 with 5 games left so thats nice, gnna use that and pound some of these teams going for,the jugular this week

I played Lad in an open parlay for a few hundred, I already have em to win the series in another parlay with Stl...is there a better pitcher in the last 10-15 years who you would rather have on the bump then kershaw, against your rival at home in this situation...party in LaLa land tonight

Back