• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Teams to score first in the Super Bowl.

• Thread starter Thread starter C-70 Blues
  • Start date Start date
C

C-70 Blues

Overall results for scoring first in the SB are 37-20 SU. It was an advantage early on with teams going 14-2 SU from 1966-'81 but those teams have finished 23-18 SU since then. The team scoring first has lost three of the last four super bowls.

First score is passing TD: 13-5 SU
First score is rushing TD: 4-3 SU
First score is a FG: 16-11 SU
First score is a safety: 3-0 SU
First score is a blocked punt returned for a TD: 1-0 SU
First score is a kickoff return TD: 0-1 SU

More to come.

Overall results for scoring first in the SB are 37-20 SU. It was an advantage early on with teams going 14-2 SU from 1966-'81 but those teams have finished 23-18 SU since then. The team scoring first has lost three of the last four super bowls.

First score is passing TD: 13-5 SU
First score is rushing TD: 4-3 SU
First score is a FG: 16-11 SU
First score is a safety: 3-0 SU
First score is a blocked punt returned for a TD: 1-0 SU
First score is a kickoff return TD: 0-1 SU

More to come.

Is there a prop Chiefs FG first score? 9ers with a soft bend don't break scheme and Chiefs take what the defense offers... indoors anything inside the 45 Harrison can make.

Reactions: KJ
Is there a prop Chiefs FG first score? 9ers with a soft bend don't break scheme and Chiefs take what the defense offers... indoors anything inside the 45 Harrison can make.
QB running plays and Butker are two of my favorite angles to this point. Just haven't seen anything boosted yet on FG props so I'm waiting.

I took the prop of Chiefs to punt after their first drive but you're right about Butker. That dude can kick.

Back