Super regionals

Didn't see this and posted link to same preview.....too funny

we can go with this thread for Super Regionals

Not sure if BO will offer those to advance bets but really hope so as I have a pick in all 8 but will probably have to go game by game

after I get down on G1's I'll post all 8

You guys may or may not have seen this today about Heimlich for Oregon State but the story ran today, no idea how it impacts that. Plenty of food for thought.

http://www.oregonlive.com/<strike></strike>

Oregon State might be all time good regardless of the chaos. So so deep and that issue seems to have been a thorn, nothing more, nothing less.

Interesting team to watch play, they are just better than you...that's the attitude.

Oregon State might be all time good regardless of the chaos. So so deep and that issue seems to have been a thorn, nothing more, nothing less.

Interesting team to watch play, they are just better than you...that's the attitude.

they are a damn machine. I wanted to play a future on them but is was so short I couldn't do it. Playing Wake today +1.5 (-105) Fun day today with Canadian Grand Prix, Pocono and college ball. Think I'm going to be lazy and enjoy all of it. Hope everyone has a good one (clover)

Wow..what a game

we getting the matchup many wanted to see

thought both games yesterday were great but cal state has to feel like they let one get away from them. Don't get to see your boys dogged much. Was hoping we'd catch a 9 on that one but they'll make you earn that under

6-0

par....cal state +1.5 (-140) and LSU +1.5 (-165) ....1 to win 1.753

enjoy the games and good luck with whatever you have on the board today

Massacre

Beavers are just so superior and sound

LSU just can't have these mistakes and expect to win much less remain in the game

Your insight and commentary in college sports is terrific. GL rest of the tourney.

thank you sir, very kind words even tho yesterday didn't shake out well

going to give Louisville a shot -140. Looks like Singer for the gators versus McClure or Bennett. I think that's pretty much a wash and prefer the cards bats by a wide margin. Best hitter for the gators (Maldonado) tweaked his ankle last game so it will be interesting to see how healthy he is. GLTA

Massacre

Beavers are just so superior and sound

LSU just can't have these mistakes and expect to win much less remain in the game

it was embarrassing for any team much less the contender they always are. Those mistakes in the third snowballed and it was over before you could blink twice. Totally out of character and was shocked

Over 9.5 TCU (-110)..Kolek for the aggies and I'm guessing Howard for the frogs. Think the sticks have the advantage in this one. More of a hunch than anything

6-3 (+2.50)

tcu +115 and ov 7.5 (-110) Kowar has given up at least 8 hits in his last 4 starts and I'm assuming (which I shouldn't do) that Janczak is getting the nod for TCU. I'll take him as a dog even tho the gators got him for 6 hits 5 walks 3 runs in 4 innings (thus the over) Busy morning, hit everything you touch (clover)

Any lean in the LSU game? Was leaning TCU as well so your thoughts move the needle enough to make it a play for me.

Any lean in the LSU game? Was leaning TCU as well so your thoughts move the needle enough to make it a play for me.

Lange and Thompson spells under in my mind and Lange catching +160 is damn tempting. I started over thinking it so just passed altogether. GL if you play it sir.

Now my damn power is out. I live in the sticks and if it doesn't come back on in 15 it's usually not good. I'm bailing on my house and finding air conditioning to watch the night game. Tropical storm Cindy can kiss my ass. GLTA

Und 8.5 tcu (-120)....Faedo and Janczak confirmed. Should I be concerned with the batters familiarly with these two and the fact that you would have gotten my action with a flat 8?? Think that answer is yes but prove it and I won't say one word.

Ryno, sorry but had no idea what to do with that one

Twinkie, they just never quit after getting their teeth kicked in that one game. All sec final won't make everyone happy but they earned it. I need to look back and see how they did in the regular season. Should be a good series.

Ryno, sorry but had no idea what to do with that one

Twinkie, they just never quit after getting their teeth kicked in that one game. All sec final won't make everyone happy but they earned it. I need to look back and see how they did in the regular season. Should be a good series.

LSU more than earned it. That team they beat twice was a beast

FLA is a good team as well. I look forward to it.

You don't like the 5th year SR and the 1-1 8.49ERA?!

sure don't. Does one day of rest mean that much to a twenty year old arm?? Almost like he's conceding the first game because he knows his horses will win the next two. They may very well win this first one but hard not to back the dog here.

Back