**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Are was scrolling before I put phone down. But that shit about Europe touché.

just been on the phone with some cat that wants to buy a house with no down payment. yep, we back

I gotta go after this really. Hey KJ I wanna house with no down payment to. Can U hook me up

I'm surprised how inept the Giants offense is. I mean, considering McAdoo-doo was the OC and they decided to make him the head coach, you'd think that would be something special/strength for them right? I mean...his credentials, whatever they are...maybe looking like that comedian on an episode of Friends who said "My mom calls them Bloomies"....suck right now

Wow, the Giants should have challenged that call. He was in the air beyond the sticks, but landed behind the line to gain. The ball should have been spotted where he established possession, not where he took off to catch it. That was a good defensive play there and wasn't rewarded.

Yeah, my live betting record sucks

IMO the best way to take advantage of live lines is to get as many middle opportunities as you can. The huge middles you can get betting live are just so worth it.

agree with the middles in live betting

Right. You're betting essentially risk free, with 20-1 odds on your bets. And the middles are much more often greater than the 3-4 pt middles you can get betting early and then late in week.

Agreed but Bovadas live lines are juiced like hell

So it may not be 20-1 at that point, but it'll still be greatly in your favor. If you end up with + odds on your bets, which is certainly possible (if they're heavily juicing one side, the other side has to be + money), you could bet completely risk free.

Took live NY +6.5. Good hedge for MN to win by 7-12 at +400

Yep.

Taking the Giants +13.5 a few minutes ago and then MIN -6.5 right now would have given someone a nice middle that is currently in the middle territory. You wouldn't need another score at all and could win both bets.

Took MN margin of victory pre game 7-12 pays +400. Just took Giants live +6.5 +105 to cover the original bet. If Minn wins by 13 I'm fucked but don't see that happening right now

Back