**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

ya kno...coming into tonight, i was thinking to myself "This would be the kind of game where Coughlin would have his guys show up/possibly steal it". Instead he's long gone. Seemed like in the moments of adversity or underdog roles, he didn't always win BUT he did find ways to get his boys to compete fully

Mark me stupid but all over Giants tt over10.5 at even more when and over 20.5 for the half and Giants pick

Brw Cogen I think raiders gonna be sick next year. Amari one of my favorite Bama players

Brw Cogen I think raiders gonna be sick next year. Amari one of my favorite Bama players
Yeah man. Amari only gonna get better. We finally got a franchise QB who can play. Haven't had one since Rich Gannon. The defense though scares me. Great off season pick ups but they aren't gelling yet. Hopefully they will soon. That Steve Smith TD yesterday was embarrassing for the defense.

Such a luxury to have a great defense like Minny. Denver too. All the QB has to do is take care of the ball. Don't turn it over. Punt the ball and let them go 70-80 yards on your defense.

I wasn't a huge fan of Carr in college partly because his brother flamed out and he didn't play the best competition but he's been very good so far. Raiders have a ton of great young talent

Back