**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Peter King was saying nobody in the history of the NFL has ever averaged more than 31 yards per kick return. Gayle Sayers is all time leader at 30.9. So, if ball is 5 yards deep it makes zero sense to return the kick, on average.

I've seen them peck cacti and I don't get it, that just adds another dimension with the thorns

Ah.. one of the few times Cutler had time, he checked it down. Think he could've waited just a bit longer on that last 3rd down play

Had a bad feeling when I took the Bears that I was on the sucker side. Now I know it's that and the not as good team side, too.

Bears have a bad combo: no one who can get pressure and no corner/safety speed. Like they're well coached but they just don't have the speed/athletic combo.

Funny, when you try to ice a kicker and he follows through and misses - he then hits the 2nd attempt.

If he hits the 1st, he misses the 2nd.

Fox has cost the Bears in that half.

Agreed. He tried to do the "I'll wait, and then no ways he makes 2 in a row". Well dumbass, when its from 50+, you should take it before he gets the first one off.

Well. Barth's fuckup...Bears should be up 10-9 imo but down 9-7 as a result.

Eagles getting pressure on Cutler. Bears sometimes getting pressure on Wentz but seems like he's been able to make the timely throw each time...his WRs making some plays for him too at the same time

Eagles have driven the ball a few times but the fact no TDs is huge to keep Chicago in the game so far. Bend but dont break been working in a way I guess. But their offense needs to figure something out

Gotta take your lumps early as you try and figure these dudes out.

Not going for it on 4th and 2 in Birds territory was idiotic by Fox.

Back