**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

interesting thing about live in-game wagering at Bookmaker.. when philly had the ball they were -2.5, but since they settled for the FG and now Chicago has the ball they've gone back to +2.5. That in-game line for that moment was really shaded towards Philly scoring a TD eh?

Well...thoughts on that drive? Give Cutler some time and he will definitely find something. Just a question of whether or not that o-line can tho

Bears corners have to start jamming these guys. None of them want to burn them deep (more importantly Wentz doesn't want to throw deep).

we could put a 40+ CTG team together that could blow up this OL, especially after midnight tonight

the thing i've always liked about John Fox, is whatever situation he's in, he's been able to at least make his teams competitive. When he first got to Carolina. When he had Tebow.

i'm not in the know of this but...did Gould retire or was he cut? And if he was cut...i'm going to assume it HAD to be for salary cap reasons? I really dont see how Barth is an upgrade over Gould.

they cut him and picked up barth next day

kickers gonna get paid in this new nfl, bad move by bears

i'm not in the know of this but...did Gould retire or was he cut? And if he was cut...i'm going to assume it HAD to be for salary cap reasons? I really dont see how Barth is an upgrade over Gould.

They cut Gould, signed Barth, then gave a ton of guaranteed money to Sitton/Long on this year's cap.

not the kind of play this offense should pick up often.

very telling to me the Eagles are not trying to throw anything deep. Even that pass to Ertz was a medium throw.

Back