**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I'd also like to remind everyone if was fucking hof sauce. I felt not that stiffed.

Tell ya what, if I was drunk or high, that little Leveon frogger game would have really fucked with me.

I'd also like to remind everyone if was fucking hof sauce. I felt not that stiffed.

You felt stiffed enough to mention it on Twitter didn't you? Or was that just when you were mad at CTG for being banned? Understandable if so, just asking.

I had to spill the hot sauce beans. It was for the best. twink sent hot sauce. people were slamming the guy right and left. He sent a box of hot saice. Quite a bit. Take him off the CTG bad list. He's on the good list.

Alright, aight....

So it's out....damn you Injun!!

I sent tip my fave brand and as he can attest, quite a bit. His bunghole will burn for 2 years!!
Tip, I can get slammed here....most know I am legit, an honest dude, and don't hide behind an Internet name. My shit is out there, because I keep it 100.
I honestly forgot about it, because it want money(for better or worse)....I've paid debts here everytime. Anyone will attest, I don't need to mention the names.
I've also been paid by CTG members a few times too. I don't need league safe, etc.

Enjoy it Injun, I was late and forgot. I woulda popped itback to you right away, but the Twitter shit and the CTG shit became amusing, especially how slow we been here.

Enjoy

He sent me like 8 gallons of hot sauce. I could bathe my dick in hot sauce for the rest of my life.

Alright, aight....

So it's out....damn you Injun!!

I sent tip my fave brand and as he can attest, quite a bit. His bunghole will burn for 2 years!!
Tip, I can get slammed here....most know I am legit, an honest dude, and don't hide behind an Internet name. My shit is out there, because I keep it 100.
I honestly forgot about it, because it want money(for better or worse)....I've paid debts here everytime. Anyone will attest, I don't need to mention the names.
I've also been paid by CTG members a few times too. I don't need league safe, etc.

Enjoy it Injun, I was late and forgot. I woulda popped itback to you right away, but the Twitter shit and the CTG shit became amusing, especially how slow we been here.

Enjoy
Glad to know I helped out lol
right boot
wont talk about it again

well maybe for the two years late lol

tipyerbartender@tipyerbar
<small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 26 Nov 2016</small>

Two dirtbags who stiffed me are shooting the shit about something else in a thread on CTG. Small world.

tipyerbartender@tipyerbar <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 20 Oct 2016</small>
Who at CTG knew that aside from being small and inquisitive, Twinkie doesn't pay up?

You felt stiffed enough to mention it on Twitter didn't you? Or was that just when you were mad at CTG for being banned? Understandable if so, just asking.

I was mad and took it out on twinkie.

You weren't as funny on twitter although I don't check it as much. Missed your election stuff

I don't want to get banned again, but I was mad about getting banned before.

Back