**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Let's get it

What is the situation with it Big Al?

All CTG is counting on you!!!

One unit play, not a huge situation.

Getaway game for a team that plays no defense. They are also missing their two 'best' players(I'll borrow that from em).

They have got run outta gym the last two games.

Started trip with a PP game...sat in Portland for a few days...blew 18 point lead at Sacto...

Tried to run and gun with GSW, lol.

Utah just crushed them for the last 28 minutes.

Chemistry is an issue, methinks.

Lakers played yesterday but it was at Staples and they didn't really exert much energy and it was a matinee.

112-102

Why the secret.. only twink would think to keep it secret for finally sending hot sauce 700 days late. Just say u did IF u did

Probably because he really doesn't care what people in here say about him and it's kinda funny to watch you get heated up about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Probably because he really doesn't care what people in here say about him and it's kinda funny to watch you get heated up about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Well hunny
it was posted in game or in a Thread for all to see...
move on
send your hubby in

Haha I might
with the shiny boot pic

roadhousebootknife.jpg

:shake2:

I had to spill the hot sauce beans. It was for the best. twink sent hot sauce. people were slamming the guy right and left. He sent a box of hot saice. Quite a bit. Take him off the CTG bad list. He's on the good list.

Back