**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I think I would prob pass on Cook or Lenny if early 1st and try to grab Kamara or Mixon. I think both of those guys will have pro bowl type careers

GB would be very smart if they killed as much clock as possible. two more first downs and they can make it to where Dallas has no TO's and no time left.

I usually take tes to score anytime but I did the slot WRs today.
I will take Kelece & James to score in the next gm

Zeke is great but eith that oline McFadden put up 1000 yards didnt he

Jalen Ramsey as a lock down cb in a league where teams play 5 dbs 65% of the time now better value

Pass rushers and corners

O line and quarterbacks

I think I would prob pass on Cook or Lenny if early 1st and try to grab Kamara or Mixon. I think both of those guys will have pro bowl type careers

All depends on the situation though. If your team is set up to run the ball and just a stud RB away, Cook or Lenny will help tremendously.

Again, I agree more often that not that taking a RB in the first round is a bad idea.

Wonder how many teams even have Mixon as an option, guessing many have removed that but he'll probably be very good somewhere

Zeke is great but eith that oline McFadden put up 1000 yards didnt he

Jalen Ramsey as a lock down cb in a league where teams play 5 dbs 65% of the time now better value

Pass rushers and corners

O line and quarterbacks
100% agree with this. He a stud
watched him a ton here in Nashville and then followed him @ FSU

All depends on the situation though. If your team is set up to run the ball and just a RB away, Cook or Lenny will help tremendously.

Again, I agree more often that not that taking a RB in the first round is a bad idea.

Ya you're prob right. I really like both those guys too so building the next 5 years around them if I'm a GM would be exciting

All depends on the situation though. If your team is set up to run the ball and just a stud RB away, Cook or Lenny will help tremendously.

I would LOVE Cook to fall into Colts laps but they are gonna go OL

Ya you're prob right. I really like both those guys too so building the next 5 years around them if I'm a GM would be exciting

RBs are a dime a dozen and the OL is what matters most in the NFL. With Dallas' OL, Zeke was a no brainer. If someone with a horrible OL takes Lenny or Cook, they're not doing the player or their team any favors.

Wonder how many teams even have Mixon as an option, guessing many have removed that but he'll probably be very good somewhere

I think an argument could be made he was the most talented player in all of CFB last year. Obviously the off field stuff got the attention and that is a serious concern if you're a GM but I think he is an incredible football player - I don't follow NFL as closely but I do think I do see that even guys with character issues may not make as much early as they may drop a round or few but they get a chance. I think he could be an impact guy next season

I think I'd prob go Cook ahead of Lenny. I feel like Cook a better option catching the ball and LF not great there if memory serves

That's more than likely why Rodgers threw that ball in the first place....he saw the interference. Pretty big risk to take there with how horrible the officiating is in the NFL.

Zeke was a perfect fit. It's nice to have a great one when it's a perfect fit. 9 times out of 10, if you have other needs, don't draft a RB early.

NFL is going back to OL running the ball, game manager QB and a good D.
As a whole. After Brady & Arod are gone. Ya got Luck & Ben

Back