**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

And there is a lot of good shit in here, is why come on if banned. Crimsonk for example knows his shit

hell I would love to go back before the crash n after when I post a big play the % it wins. Pretty high

i can go back to when Kyle Lowry was at nova n said they would abuse Duke.. and it happened...

take, post a play or two. Not just questions about fixing your yacht

sort of like inserting yourself in the conversation. sort of.

Could be. But again, stay consistent. Plenty of others inserted themselves into Takeit's convo with me but nothing was said to them...because they were taking up for her. Consistency is key.

And there is a lot of good shit in here, is why come on if banned. Crimsonk for example knows his shit

hell I would love to go back before the crash n after when I post a big play the % it wins. Pretty high

i can go back to when Kyle Lowry was at nova n said they would abuse Duke.. and it happened...

take, post a play or two. Not just questions about fixing your yacht

Posted Clemson, posted Pack. Also posted all my Pick Club picks (except the final week). I will make sure to call it to your attention going forward. :cheers3:

Sure I am dick at times, many
I bring legit knowledge, would challenge anyone on that regards to football.

Here comes Rodgers berating his guys.

To continue from yesterday...most of the greats do show their temper. Wasn't Rodgers given as an example of someone who would never do what Brady did? Yeah, not so much.

takedudsgate is raining on Fondy's gameday experience. He just wants to drink and watch the Pack.

To continue from yesterday...most of the greats do show their temper. Wasn't Rodgers given as an example of someone who would never do what Brady did? Yeah, not so much.
Larry
tommy boy is a whiny bitch
how dare u touch me type
its football
stop looking at the ref for a call every time he gets touched

Back