• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

BC looking for there first acc victory in a grip blowing out Syracuse..+10.5 and +510 on moneyline....Making up for Ohio St...

Browns need a de-motivational speech at halftime.

"Now get out there and play Cleveland Brown football!"

Not really, it's still all Palmer as far as talk but trying to read between the lines, I can't see Arians wanting to move forward with him after this season...I've actually heard he's a big fan of Cutler lol :hang:

The Jimmy G thing is at least something because obviously the teams have recently made a deal (Chandler) and that's a bigger thing than some think. Some teams will never get together on a deal, that's just how it is...Cards clearly need a QB for the future and have passed in recent drafts (sans Logan Thomas in the 4th) so there is some talk that something longer term is in the works, and Jimmy would make sense. I'm just not so sure NE would separate from him at this point.

good points.

Would trade anyone for the right price..

Browns outgaining Pitt 200-15. Just turned it over though, prob on the snap.

Brett Boese@PBbboese <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 19m19 minutes ago</small>
Protester in Favre jersey is waving and dabbing next to #NoDAPL sign. Can't make it up. #vikings

C1G2TsDUAAAjuIV.jpg

they cleared out the entire section below where this is going on and those fans have pretty much missed the whole game.

Good/funny twitter battle going on...

The @AlbertBreer vs @garymyersNYDN showdown is more exciting than these 1 o'clock games.

Pit -.5 2H a play for me. Tomlin will rip these backups at HT. and Clev should realize they are about to blow #1 pick

Just took a little Mia +1065 - small play but bad field conditions and Mia has come back on these guys before

Ian Eagle is sneakily (yet easily) hateable.

And Fouts is a walking reminder of the dangers of CTE.

Ian who likes it to be pronounced I-an as in Iron.

Anyone who wants to be called Iron Eagle is a douche.

Bet if we rang his mom, she'd call him Ian.

An Eagles win arguably hurts the Browns more than a Browns win. Browns win just drops 'em from 1 to 2, but think an Eagles win would move that 2nd 1st rounder out of the top 10 to 15 or something.

Back