• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Talked to his nephew (the one he was supposed to pick up at the airport but got wasted instead).

Said Floyd is trying to make the best out of the situation, but NE is VERY different (in a good way) compared to AZ or any other organization he's been a part of. Hope he gets his shit together.

Talked to his nephew (the one he was supposed to pick up at the airport but got wasted instead).

Said Floyd is trying to make the best out of the situation, but NE is VERY different (in a good way) compared to AZ or any other organization he's been a part of. Hope he gets his shit together.

I hope so far 2 reasons. Terrific WR and he doesn't kill anyone with a dui..

yup, I think that's inevitable.

2nd regular DUI (.08-.15) in AZ, which gets shared info from other states and his in college was in IN, is mandatory 45 days I believe. Extreme (.15-.20) is 60 I believe, and super extreme is a lot more. At .21 or whatever he was, his attorney will try to get it knocked down to extreme, but the video isn't gonna help. Have a feeling I know who his attorney is/will be and he's great but still Mark Grace got 4 months with him.

2nd regular DUI (.08-.15) in AZ, which gets shared info from other states and his in college was in IN, is mandatory 45 days I believe. Extreme (.15-.20) is 60 I believe, and super extreme is a lot more. At .21 or whatever he was, his attorney will try to get it knocked down to extreme, but the video isn't gonna help. Have a feeling I know who his attorney is/will be and he's great but still Mark Grace got 4 months with him.

Goodell will find a way to suspend this year just to fuck with the Pats...

Have a feeling he's here next season but really prefer Jimmy G for the long haul, don't know how all of that would effect Fitz coming back. He obv would with Romo, and I think Palmer is likely going to call it a day

Have a feeling he's here next season but really prefer Jimmy G for the long haul, don't know how all of that would effect Fitz coming back. He obv would with Romo, and I think Palmer is likely going to call it a day

Has there been Jimmy G talk out there?

Has there been Jimmy G talk out there?

Not really, it's still all Palmer as far as talk but trying to read between the lines, I can't see Arians wanting to move forward with him after this season...I've actually heard he's a big fan of Cutler lol :hang:

The Jimmy G thing is at least something because obviously the teams have recently made a deal (Chandler) and that's a bigger thing than some think. Some teams will never get together on a deal, that's just how it is...Cards clearly need a QB for the future and have passed in recent drafts (sans Logan Thomas in the 4th) so there is some talk that something longer term is in the works, and Jimmy would make sense. I'm just not so sure NE would separate from him at this point.

The "talk" is Romo of course because it would make sense and it would keep Fitz from hanging it up...give Arians a couple more years if Tony can stay healthy.

Romo needs somewhere with an O-line, any team that takes him that has no protection is asking for trouble.

Dude's back is wire and tacks.

Yep completely my concern if he ends up here em. Everything else in place, but protection might be a slight concern for brokeback

Back