• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Has RGIII always been this bad? I thought he completed like 70% his rookie year? He has no touch, no accuracy ... He's only played like 8 quarters here, but he's been truly awful.

lets talk about worst signings ever in any sport, where does Brock's land. I know there have been some bad baseball, Mike Hamptons was bad

Osweisler has been benched folks

How about this year's QB parade? RGIII, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, Charlie Whitehurst, Kevin Hogan ... and almost no games started and finished by the same guy.

Bad goal line set of plays by Cincy, Could've put a stranglehold on this one. They must not have a play action pass in their playbook.

well hopefully this Clemson qb brings the franchise back to glory or are they going pick Kizer?

I kind of like the UNC kid. Plus he's a Clevelander. So Browns though, there's not a clear #1 type guy, is there any doubt they'll pick the wrong one?

Yeah that's what u want, draft a guy cause he is from cleveland

lol, I don't know, he might be the best one. They probably shouldn't pick a QB #1. Pick the A&M d-lineman, and your favorite QB left with the Eagles pick, looks like that might be a top 10. They might all still be on the board. Well, San Fran will probably take one, but after that not sure anyone's reaching for a QB.

I wonder if you could negotiate getting paid after you leave a team. Say AP asks for say 25k/ year from Minny until he dies.

Does Hue Jackson get fired if the brownies go 0-16, tip?

I think the fact that Jimmy Haslam keeps firing coaches pretty much every year might buy him a second year. Probably fire some coordinators, that should fix it.

Back