• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I mistyped
i asked if anyone posted the Ivy tale on 2+2, as someone said would be a good idea..
my bad

i wanted to read it

Ahhhh...gotcha. You had our hopes up, seemed like you were saying that he posted the tale on the 2+2 forum...which would have been a fantastic read.

How was that not illegal contact on that RW run for the 1st down? The dude just crushed the WR running across the middle...lol.

Broke his fingers before the season and couldn't catch a pass but decent pickup if he learns how to catch a ball again. 2nd DUI in a few years, he'll do some time here

Is Michael Floyd still half decent? Seems like a steal for the Patriots if he is.

He's still on his rookie contract. He's been pretty inconsistent so far in his career, definitely has the size and talent though. Is it going to surprise anyone if he goes to NE and lights it up though?

He's still on his rookie contract. He's been pretty inconsistent so far in his career, definitely has the size and talent though. Is it going to surprise anyone if he goes to NE and lights it up though?

Better than Nelson agholar n jordan Matthews

That's what I was thinking when I saw the headline. Never hurts to have another option on offense.

If you post the story of him stiffing CTG members it should probably be in the: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance forum. It was one hell of a beat.

Nice gesture by Steve Kerr with all the Warriors and Knicks huddled at midcourt to speak about Craig Sager. Wish TNT would've showed it. It was on local channel.

So it takes a full commercial break and some extra BS before they throw the challenge flag and another commercial break. Seems right.

Back