• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

They will prob go for it instead of risking a fg...I hope

More than likely they would. If not, a pooch punt would be what they'd go with. Risking a block is pointless, pin them inside the 10 and it's lights out anyway.

Agree, but would be a little concerned how bad they looked in that 3Q. They are still the fav to win the AFC, but flawed just like the rest.

and a bad INT in the end zone early that would have blown the game wide open.

Right, I didn't even mention that.

I just have to laugh again at the people in the "Gronk thread" saying that NE had NO SHOT to win the SB this year because Gronk is out.

Agree, but would be a little concerned how bad they looked in that 3Q. They are still the fav to win the AFC, but flawed just like the rest.

Sure, but the only thing that looked bad were 2 fumbles on a punt return and a kick return. That's correctable...by using other guys to do the duty.

That last TB12 pass for 8 yards LOST me points in fantasy... only a bonus for 300-399 yards.... so pissed right now.

View attachment 41784

That sounds like a glitch for sure. Obviously the bonus is for 300+ yards if there isn't a point increase if a guy throws for over 400+ yds. That should be easily correctable, and one that no one can argue with.

I would think so too, but this is the league where the guy who won the conso last year was able to take any pick (mine). I'll see what they say as we tied this week because of it.

I would think so too, but this is the league where the guy who won the conso last year was able to take any pick (mine). I'll see what they say as we tied this week because of it.

There should be no argument against Brady getting the 3 point bonus. He threw for the required yards to get the bonus. Obviously a guy can't get penalized for throwing for MORE yards, that makes no sense whatsoever.

I did, but mogo canned him from the league Saturday and benched all his players.

Right, so what's the concern with the tie and Brady's bonus points? Seems you're going to win any tie that may occur based on the fact you're playing Ivy...but didn't you basically win by forfeit to begin with?

You should be more concerned with you being in a tie with a team who had his players benched if that's the case though...:p

Back